Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Happy birthday Master_Dahark !!!! <:-P
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Many happy returns to @Master_Dahark and @DaltonCraig007. 21 years old the same year as Film Bond's 50th birdthday eh DC? :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Congrats @Master_Dahark!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    NicNac wrote:
    Many happy returns to @Master_Dahark and @DaltonCraig007. 21 years old the same year as Film Bond's 50th birdthday eh DC? :D

Yep @NicNac !! :)>-
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, Master Dahark!!!

Alone, you say...? Sir, with me around, 'alone' isn't in your dictionary...

Everybody say hi to Master_Dahark!!!!!
    bekijk-het-volledige-programma-van-rock-werchter_5_460x0.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    My birthday is tomorrow- took the day off work and will relax all day

Crying in a corner....

Untitled-1-6.jpg

:-(( ;)

Happy B-day friend. She wishes you one too:
    birthday-Sexy-Pictures--Facebook-Album--Sexy-women--birthday--Holidays--B-day--geburtstag--mine--comments--happy-birthday--girl--happy--cake--Days--funny_large.jpg
    :\">
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    22 on the 20/03/90 which was technically yesterday but I want my self one of those dedicated pictures with numerous hot ladies please :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Damn, i'll have to wait till January 16th for these photos... >=(

lol
    DCisared wrote:
    22 on the 20/03/90 which was technically yesterday but I want my self one of those dedicated pictures with numerous hot ladies please :)

Happy B-day, good sir!

You want hot chicks? You've got
    them. ;-) Enjoy! :P

So, no-one's had their B-day since March 24? :P
    DarthDimi wrote:
    So, no-one's had their B-day since March 24? :P

arnold_schwarzenegger_21836.jpg
    Incredible still that no-one's mentioned a B-day or milestone post or something here since March. ;-)
    I have to wait for December for mine :((

Isn't Samuel at 6,000 posts now, or gone past it even, that surely would of been worth a mention etc ?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I was completely unaware of this thread when my birthday hit on May 6th.

I'm pretty excited to reach 2,000 posts soon! Nothing spectacular compared to people like Brady and Samuel, though.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I was completely unaware of this thread when my birthday hit on May 6th.

I'm pretty excited to reach 2,000 posts soon! Nothing spectacular compared to people like Brady and Samuel, though.

Happy Belated Creasy47! All the best

<:-P
    @JBFan626, thank you very much!
    Remember though, it's not the quantity of posts that counts but the quality. A high post count should never be a member's goal. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Remember though, it's not the quantity of posts that counts but the quality. A high post count should never be a member's goal. ;-)

I know; I try to steer clear from spam, and the shortest posts I'll attribute are the ones where we are voting on which Bond movie is better, A or B. Other than that, I only like to be in a conversation where I'm giving a worthy enough post for an actual count. Thus far, I think I'm getting close to 2,000 quality posts.
    I was so thrilled when I hit 2,000 I let off some pyrotechincs ?!

It's always daunting when you first join any new forum, you feel a bit apprehensive etc, but once you fit in and the time passes you soon get adjusted etc

I registered with AJB007 some time back but only had a handful of posts, I got a bit bored with it actually with all respect to them, maybe I should go back again some day, as far as I know some other MI6 members have got involved in that too, but this is the biggest and best unofficial Bond forum I do feel
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Happy belated Birthday to you @Creasy47! I wish you many more. It's good to have you around these parts. <:-P
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Had my 007th anniversary on March 5th. Time flies.
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, thank you very much! I'm proud to converse and have you on here, as well, along with many others who truly make this the most interesting reason for me to turn on my computer these days.

@Baltimore_007, you're exactly right. You're new, you don't know all of the rules, and over time, you fit in, enjoy yourself more and more, and slowly figure out who likes what and why, etc. I love this place, and everyone that keeps it going the way it does.
    Had my 007th anniversary on March 5th. Time flies.

Wow! Groovy Disco. Congrats!
    There are one or two niggly disputes that rise to the fore every now and again, or get out of hand even with relevant actions undertaken by administrators etc, but while we can't endorse such a thing and it disrupts the harmony of the pages, it does, admittedly, make for a good read sometimes, shouldn't really say that maybe, but being honest. I suppose it depends on any given individual, they read the rules and should adhere to them, but every now and again things go a bit off track and trouble arises, all I'm adding they can sometimes be a worthwile read, even if I know people should know better, I don't mean in terms of personal attacks or use of profanities, but when there's a heated difference of opinion, one side trying to argue the case over another, but I guess that's always the case with any forums etc, there will always be differences of opinion. I think it's ideally how any one person handles it and responds is all important..
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 1,497
    it does, admittedly, make for a good read sometimes

I too actually enjoy reading the posts from some of the members who get off their rocker a bit(I think we can all name a few). I appreciate and admire their passion and zeal. It's actually quite inspiring. (All within reasonable discourse of course, as it does get out of hand from time to time). But they do add to a lot of the "personality" of this community.

And of course much respect to Dimi for dealing appropriately with all the tomfoolery!
    My birthday comes in November, right after the release of Skyfall. What a great gift.
    One can only hope that Skyfall will be the success we are being led to believe to coincide with those Birthday celebrations..

So far everything seems to indicate it should be a successful event
    My MI6 one-year anniversary is just around the corner; in fact, it will arrive in exactly one week! I can't wait to become an official one-year member!
    edited July 2012 Posts: 23,449
    So, who've celebrated their B-day recently? ;-)
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Happy Birthday to THIS guy. 18 today. I'm now elligble for draft and skip Juvi straight for jail.

Yay. But it's welcomed with a promotion!