No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The GQ interview with Malek was very interesting and quite informative. Safin should be a very memorable villain.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    matt_u wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    ggl007 wrote: »
    The first one in Spain:

AuvFoiD.jpg

What the hell is the magazine name?

Imagenes de actualidad I believe.

Translate please

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    matt_u wrote: »
    ggl007 wrote: »
    The first one in Spain:

AuvFoiD.jpg

What the hell is the magazine name?

Imagenes de actualidad I believe.

Translate please

It says that in this number they cover a lot NTTD. 😀
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    "Today Images" or "Last minute Images"...

It's a really good magazine but I doubt it would have new images. I collect them since 1995 ;)

206904793_tcimg_665976FA.jpg

• GoldenEye, now THAT was a Bond movie. The first one I saw in the cinema...
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    That's a better haircut than he had in the film. Looks great.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    That's a better haircut than he had in the film. Looks great.

Yes...
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 6,665
    That's the exact same haircut he had in the movie, if you're talking about Brosnan. Same one as in this photo from the same photoshoot. I, for one, love that haircut. Still use it myself :D Granted, in the photoshoot he has more hair product than in the film. And to be honest, he probably had to clip it down numerous times during production, as you have to to maintain something like that.

128505.jpg
    Pierce-Brosnan-James-Bond-007-807445.jpg
    5dda6d0b67d56b4083ccf7c0e7c40eb3.jpg

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Univex wrote: »
    That's the exact same haircut he had in the movie, if you're talking about Brosnan. Same one as in this photo from the same photoshoot. I, for one, love that haircut. Still use it myself :D Granted, in the photoshoot he has more hair product than in the film. And to be honest, he probably had to clip it down numerous times during production, as you have to to maintain something like that.

128505.jpg

A damn fine mop of hair, that is.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    I though his hair was best in DAF. He has too much on the sides and back in GE that makes him look more like a fop that should be in cologne ads.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.

128505.jpg

It is, though his hairline was already receding a bit, especially on his right side.

• Agent_Zero_OneAgent_Zero_One Ireland
    edited October 2020 Posts: 554
    I though his hair was best in DAF.
    Yes, Brosnan does look particularly good in that Connery skin suit of his.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

128505.jpg

I always foung his hair in GE to be far too long.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I think his best look/haircut was in TWINE.
  • talos7 wrote: »
    I think his best look/haircut was in TWINE.

Absolutely agree!
    TWINE haircut for sure. Generally speaking that seems to be the film where Pierce's presence as Bond peaks. Best look, best wardrobe, best onscreen depth.

The Goldeneye one's always bugged me a bit -- it's iconic to him and his launch as Bond, but it just seems really long in retrospect. Maybe a bit of a style hangover from the Dalton-Bond image...?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I quite like the way Brosnan looks in all of his films but for me, my personal favourite is TND. He put on a little bit of weight after GE and I liked his suits more.

I also liked Craig's styling in QoS the most out of his films. His casual attire was spot on. Though, to bring it back to the topic of the thread, I also am liking what I am seeing of his styling in NTTD.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited October 2020 Posts: 7,518
    I quite like the way Brosnan looks in all of his films but for me, my personal favourite is TND. He put on a little bit of weight after GE and I liked his suits more.

I also liked Craig's styling in QoS the most out of his films. His casual attire was spot on. Though, to bring it back to the topic of the thread, I also am liking what I am seeing of his styling in NTTD.

+1, Craig's casual styling in QOS was franchise-best IMO. Topic be damned. ;)
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Brosnan does look good granted, but smug and knowing doesn't make you Bond.
    Youtube-channel guy:

"I collected every trailers/teasers/TV spots/behind the scenes footage I could find on Youtube and cut every shots one by one to put them in order and have an idea of the full story with this extended trailer. I apologize for the quality of some shots, but I took the best I could find on internet."

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Team Bond from Coventry? I bet that someone on this forum is behind this.

https://theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/28/no-time-to-die-bond-crowdfunder-nationalise-007

25 Pounds in the pot, only 606.999.975 to go until "Christimas"!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited October 2020 Posts: 2,341
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Team Bond from Coventry? I bet that someone on this forum is behind this.

https://theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/28/no-time-to-die-bond-crowdfunder-nationalise-007

25 Pounds in the pot, only 606.999.975 to go until "Christimas"!

£45 raised of £607,000,000 target now.
    All into my paypal account to fund my james bond Funko obsession.......... :)>- :))
    I think Brosnan's best Bond haircut was in DEATH TRAIN.

k8TExBK5ePvo18DNgd2zZSrfnyV.jpg
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Brosnans haircut is hardly NTTD news.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    :D

https://www.gofundme.com/f/bond-saves-christimas

Bond Saves Christimas

Team Bond is organizing this fundraiser.

We want to give people around the world something to look forward to this Christmas and are fundraising to buy the rights to the new James Bond film, so that we can all watch ‘No Time To Die’ for Christmas 2020.

We think £607m should do it!

We know that this is no small task but we believe in Christmas miracles and if we don’t raise the funds to buy the rights to the movie, all money raised will be donated to support the work Marcus Rashford and others have started to feed children in need this Christmas.

Love 007? So do we! Please donate and like and share on your social media platforms!

Click the link in the bio to donate and help
    Bond save Christmas 2020!

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Youtube-channel guy:

"I collected every trailers/teasers/TV spots/behind the scenes footage I could find on Youtube and cut every shots one by one to put them in order and have an idea of the full story with this extended trailer. I apologize for the quality of some shots, but I took the best I could find on internet."

This is fantastic. Essentially an aesthetic overview of the film.
    Daniel Craig appeared at the Public Theater FORWARD. TOGETHER virtual event held on October 20th 2020.

Craig looks old AF. I think this is the last film they could've squeezed out of him. He would not look the part next time.
    Craig looks old AF. I think this is the last film they could've squeezed out of him. He would not look the part next time.

Haha. People keep saying this since 2012.
    It's all about styling. When he got longer hair and plays the character, he becomes the character.
    Doesn't matter how old he looks. He would still be able to look younger with the right styling and lighting.