James Bond 007 on the big screen in VR 24/7......WOW!

For those of us who have Virtual Reality headsets that have access to the Bigscreen app. be aware that many of the James Bond films play constantly on their "James Bond TV Channel". Sharing a huge theater with other viewers watching the films on a crisp screen is very next thing to being in a real theater. The down side are commercials because it is a TV channel.

Comments

There must be some members here that have Virtual Reality headsets.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    delfloria wrote: »
    There must be some members here that have Virtual Reality headsets.

I have... PSVR.
    I love my PSVR but unfortunately BIGSCREEN is not accessible through it and I use my Quest to watch the Bond films at random. Have you gotten "I Expect You To Die"? It's worth it just for the Binder style main title credits.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    I don't have a VR headset, but that "virtual theater" looks really cool. Thanks for sharing!
    It's amazing how far virtual reality headsets have come and seeing Bond up on a 40 foot screen is pretty awesome. The Oculus Quest2 is now available and makes VR available for only $299.00. Wild times.
    I bought an oculus quest 2 last week. Im not a serious gamer, but I wanted an escape from working, eating, sleeping, living.....etc. in the house over the last 6 months and the foreseeable future.

I have to say, its like magic. Absolutely incredible.

I also think I've jumped on board at the right moment - its reasonably priced, light, got good specs and I can't knock it at all.

Highly recommended.
  • edited May 2021 Posts: 2
    In an era of social distancing, apps like Bigscreen present a fantastic opportunity to stay close to those we love but can't be with, whether they're across town or the country. Bigscreen transforms your living room into a social gathering space, all without physically having people over to your home. Bigscreen offers plenty of ways to watch your favorite shows and movies through its official Bigscreen TV and Bigscreen Cinema like https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/large-tv-screen-hire-london, but what if you just wanted to hang out or watch movies you already own? We outline the steps to get started, whether you own a PC VR headset, Oculus Quest, Oculus Go, GearVR, or any other VR device that Bigscreen supports.