No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    mtm wrote: »
    And this is a gibbon.

5360598.jpg

Looks like he's just finished watching SPECTRE.

That's actually me watching the latter three Brosnan films.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    mtm wrote: »
    And this is a gibbon.

5360598.jpg

Looks like he's just finished watching SPECTRE.

:))
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 3,160
    TripAces wrote: »
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Barbara broccoli breaks silence on if a new bond is cast.

https://www.gamesradar.com/next-james-bond-daniel-craig-tom-hardy-producers-interview/

So nothing's been done to further the next era, as I feared. Shame. This pandemic time could be time well spent.

Mission Impossible franchise 2015-22: Four movies
    The Bond franchise: Two

It’s not a competition.

I wasn't saying it is. But we are facing only two Bond movies released in 11-12 years (!). That's simply not good enough.

Toy Story 1995
    Toy Story 2 1999
    Toy Story 3 2010
    Toy Story 4 2019

Four films in 25 years. Pixar sucks.

And it took them 20 years to make three Godfather movies!

And 31 years to do 3 Bill & Ted movies.

54 years for 2 Mary Poppins movies (1964 and 2018)
    But only 10 years for eight Harry Potter movies!

*Harry Potter (source material was already there, kinda like Bond 1962-1977). ;)

How does that explain the five Bond movies produced in 8 years in the 80's?

I know that building a plot from scratch takes time. Even if there's source material. Coppola spent years finalizing his script for Godfather 1.

My only fear is this: NTTD will premiere some time in 2021. Then in 2022 or 2023 they will begin working on a new script for the new Bond. Principal photography will begin some time in 2024 or 2025, for a release in 2026.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    I can wait three to four years for a new Bond after NTTD, so petty much 2025 at the latest, and then make films every two to three years.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    a 4 year wait after NTTD will fly by like nothing after this colossal experience we have all been through
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4cysnt8kmpan94v/Total_Film_-_November_2020_UserUpload.Net.pdf?dl=0
    Here's the Total Film issue. Starts page 28. Haven't had the time to read it, but there's a bunch of new good looking pics!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited October 2020 Posts: 3,018
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4cysnt8kmpan94v/Total_Film_-_November_2020_UserUpload.Net.pdf?dl=0
    Here's the Total Film issue. Starts page 28. Haven't had the time to read it, but there's a bunch of new good looking pics!

@MattiaDeVarti007 Damn your italian speed.. I was just about to upload it here. :-t :D

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Nice one guys, cheers :)>-
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    For those who don't want to download it. Hope these are legible to read through...

50493536436_37dd8d8d0d_b.jpg
    50493692492_4c617c948a_b.jpg
    50493537581_d345800812_b.jpg
    50492833648_d16e274e65_b.jpg
    50492834003_69eb575035_b.jpg
    50493694242_96ba25da79_b.jpg
    50493539386_18b347c548_b.jpg
    50493539811_1f6dceb20b_b.jpg
  • With magazines struggling to survive - film magazines especially, given the situation with cinemas - it's not good to copy and redistribute this material.
    Nevermind the fans like me who buy every Bond magazine they can (43 NTTD-related mags thus far), whether they're uploaded online or not.
  • QBranch wrote: »
    Nevermind the fans like me who buy every Bond magazine they can (43 NTTD-related mags thus far), whether they're uploaded online or not.

Fair enough, and I'm glad you do. I'm just concerned that in a few years there won't be any magazines left to collect. I work in the industry and pirated content really erodes the profitability of this kind of publication.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Unfortunately where I live all shops are closed and I can't find anywhere online to buy this specific issue online without subscibing
    Contraband wrote: »

@MattiaDeVarti007 Damn your italian speed.. I was just about to upload it here. :-t :D

Although I have the pics cut out

RWTytHw.jpg
    MkFarlo.jpg
    tF2iheq.jpg
    lquT2VT.jpg
    4HBSVol.jpg
    V28zS6o.jpg
    Mj93cZf.jpg
    5Uikwdq.jpg
    QH6Flus.jpg
    vlw9A0C.jpg

Oh, you know, I wake up early in the morning... just the time to understand how to post the pdf.
    Anyway thanks for the pics. Do you think they'll release the whole bunch at some point?
    Contraband wrote: »

Oh, you know, I wake up early in the morning... just the time to understand how to post the pdf.
    Anyway thanks for the pics. Do you think they'll release the whole bunch at some point?

Don't have a clue. I mean, they're sitting on at least 250 unpublished stills plus these in the magazine. I do think 007 will post this latest bunch on twitter and insta the coming days or weeks..
    w2bond wrote: »
    Unfortunately where I live all shops are closed and I can't find anywhere online to buy this specific issue online without subscibing
    I bought both the new Total Film magazine and its subscriber issue on ebay. All the mags turn up there sooner or later.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited October 2020 Posts: 469
    bondkrink.png

still from front of magazine in high quality
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited October 2020 Posts: 469
    bondstairs.png

Another high quality image - I'll do more later.
  • Looks like the Cuba scene will feature a good old-fashioned shoot-up - promises to be fun!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    “The thing that is really wonderful about this film is that it celebrates heroism and service. It was always the intention of the movie that Bond represents bravery and personal sacrifice.“
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    matt_u wrote: »
    “The thing that is really wonderful about this film is that it celebrates heroism and service. It was always the intention of the movie that Bond represents bravery and personal sacrifice.“

X_X
    Wider cemetery shot

Xk9AKTe.jpg
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Still not loving the Alberto Massima Sloop Suit. Looks a little too big on Craig. Plus three buttons, hmmm. A bit old fashioned.
  • StarkStark France
    New interview of Fukunaga in the French magazine "La septième obsession".
    For him, the character of Madeleine Swann was not sufficiently developed in Spectre, he wanted to make her relationship with Bond more credible.
    He wrote night and day, the film contains a total of between 180 and 200 scenes.
    The supporting characters who impressed him the most in No Time to Die are Q, M, and Bill Tanner.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Hopefully those aren't empty words and Tanner actually has something to do this time around.
    Better quality

G1CEUJe.jpg
    Xk9AKTe.jpg
    vdoHI4X.jpg
    8MoGcab.jpg
    gOThIf3.jpg
    3NPd8bV.jpg
    SmLfYTy.jpg
    d8ylvna.jpg
    RYznQzX.jpg
    Y5ryH2V.jpg
    lKUdh5d.jpg
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    This photo of craig smiling in tuxedo with gun, my favorite one so far.
    8MoGcab.jpg
    Stark wrote: »
    New interview of Fukunaga in the French magazine "La septième obsession".
    For him, the character of Madeleine Swann was not sufficiently developed in Spectre, he wanted to make her relationship with Bond more credible.
    He wrote night and day, the film contains a total of between 180 and 200 scenes.
    The supporting characters who impressed him the most in No Time to Die are Q, M, and Bill Tanner.

Thanks. Nothing else d'inédit et intéressant ?
    vdoHI4X.jpg
    I imagine this scene takes place after the shootout in Cuba. Look at how battered he seems. And the bow tie... #-o
    Also the background resembles a harbour