Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks a ton, Major, means a lot.

Hope it was a good one, @Murdock, hope you're doing well these days.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Thanks @Creasy47, my birthday went great. Happy belated Birthday to you too. I hope it was good. I'm doing pretty well these days. :)
    Murdock wrote: »
    Thanks @Creasy47, my birthday went great. Happy belated Birthday to you too. I hope it was good. I'm doing pretty well these days. :)

Good to hear, I'm glad it was a great one for you! And many thanks, my friend.
    June 20 , 1977 : Deer Hunter starts filming
    June 21 , 1977 : Elvis in Rapid City , not his finest moment.....but still one of the best in '77 era
    Wishing a hearty Happy Birthday to @PropertyOfALady!! Enjoy it, my friend, hope it's a great one.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Happy Birthday to @PropertyOfALady. Hope he has a great day! <:-P
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Happy Birthday @PropertyOfALady! I did buy you a cake, but- *burp* ...someone took it.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Happy birthday @PropertyOfALady I did get you a vodka martini, but someone 'hic' drank it. ;)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy birthday @PropertyOfALady.

giphy.gif
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I made you a salad, but I was drunk so don t know if it s edible.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, @PropertyOfALady! :)
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    Happy Birthday to you, not having met you in a thread. Yet I had bought a James Bond DVD for you, but someone has taken it so often and watched it that it doesn't work anymore.
    I made you a salad, but I was drunk so don t know if it s edible.

Don't worry. That's just how he likes it. ;)
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Hey all,
    Thanks for all the wishes. :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    It's 31st July, today marks my 15th anniversary here. <:-P
    Congrats on your fifteenth anniversary @MajorDSmythe
    And how fortunate we are, that you're a part of this community. <:-P
    I am going to celebrate that.
    Congratulations, old man. I had my nine year anniversary on July 8th but I seem to forget it every single year.
    15 years is real commitment! Happy MI6 Anniversary to @MajorDSmythe! :)
    Belated Birthday wishes to one and all!!! <:-P :)) :-bd
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Good to see you back @RogueAgent

Thanks for the welcome back, It's great to be back. Never planned to be away for so long. But as we all we know, life is pretty crazy right now and for the forseeable future.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Thanks for the welcome back, It's great to be back. Never planned to be away for so long. But as we all we know, life is pretty crazy right now and for the forseeable future.

You are not wrong dealing with some things myself currently though the site is a welcome distraction, I will be glad when its Spring and things will settle down a bit lol
    RogueAgent wrote: »

You are not wrong dealing with some things myself currently though the site is a welcome distraction, I will be glad when its Spring and things will settle down a bit lol

Me too and i certainly hope so!
    hlk1d4kcmyhe.gif

Well boys and girls, it's been 15 years since I first signed up to the old KTBEU forum.
    Didn't think I'd still be active all these years later. But I'm glad I am.
    What finer people and a better place I cannot think, to share my fandom of James Bond with.
    Cheers. :)>-
    Benny wrote: »
    hlk1d4kcmyhe.gif

Well boys and girls, it's been 15 years since I first signed up to the old KTBEU forum.
    Didn't think I'd still be active all these years later. But I'm glad I am.
    What finer people and a better place I cannot think, to share my fandom of James Bond with.
    Cheers. :)>-

Congratulations on your 15 year anniversary, @Benny! So that means you joined KTBEU on the day Daniel Craig was announced as the new James Bond back in 2005. I was a member of CBn forums back in those days before I came over to MI6. Glad I joined here too, albeit I wasn't a member of the earlier iteration of this forum.
    Benny-good man.
    @Benny, this place wouldn’t be the same without you.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Congratulations @Benny! I don't care what anyone says, I think you're alright.
    Here's to another 15, dear @Benny. A hearty congratulations to you.