No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited September 2020 Posts: 469
    QBranch wrote: »
    Exclusive:

Friends, I have permission from my source to share this scanned sheet of dialogue between Bond and Q. Enjoy.

50386207622_b29625163e_o.png
    Wow!!Great scoop @QBranch. This reads like a classic Q scene. Actually a bit like Goldeneye 'that's my lunch!'

My first thought as well. Funny how we went from dissing GE to paying homage to it.
  • QBranch wrote: »
    Exclusive:

Friends, I have permission from my source to share this scanned sheet of dialogue between Bond and Q. Enjoy.

There’s no way this is real, funny though
    007007x wrote: »
    Exclusive:

I've got my doubts too, due to the format of the script but we will have to wait and see.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited September 2020 Posts: 5,834
    007007x wrote: »
    Exclusive:

I've got my doubts too, due to the format of the script but we will have to wait and see.
    It's definitely fake. The formatting as you mention. No script has headers for scenes. Also every line is a reference to something we've already seen in the marketing. Not to mention, the lines are very weak anyway.
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 725
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Very interesting. Spot the differences!

eb00768c-0249-4e42-8a78-18d0c92f5c54_screenshot.jpg
    Contraband wrote: »
    New still. Also from David's insta, marketing the new shoes by Crocket and Jones

KStN9DL.jpg

NTTD shoe collection launched today:

https://www.crockettandjones.com/james-bond-no-time-to-die/

I love the contrast in the way both sets are lit. Deakins Softened the light from the outside by pulling down the blinds and used the lights on the side to light the scene.

Sandgren removed the lights and pulled the blinds up to let the outside light in. Giving it a contrasting look.
    I'm worried about M's obsessive need to completely change the decor in his office so often.
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 6,665

New still. Also from David's insta, marketing the new shoes by Crocket and Jones

KStN9DL.jpg

I love the contrast in the way both sets are lit. Deakins Softened the light from the outside by pulling down the blinds and used the lights on the side to light the scene.

Sandgren removed the lights and pulled the blinds up to let the outside light in. Giving it a contrasting look.

Makes it looks like two different times of the year. Different seasons. Different weathers.

Also, too bad M lost his lions. Always liked that Plantagenet touch. He had one in his old office as well, I believe, when he first met Judi Dench's M. I thought it a recurring theme with Mallory. And I see there's a new black Chesterfield. For his naps, of course. He looks really worn by the job, doesn't he?

KStN9DL.jpg

The lighting looks great in that second shot to me. I think NTTD is going to look amazing.
  • GatecrasherGatecrasher Classified
    ToTheRight wrote: »

KStN9DL.jpg

The lighting looks great in that second shot to me. I think NTTD is going to look amazing.

+1. Loving the natural lighting and the overall colors in NTTD.
    Exclusive:
    this scanned sheet of dialogue between Bond and Q.
    Fake. There are so many things missing. Watermarked name fx.

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    A cool one from Lashana:

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    I have no idea in what thread this should be posted.

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    The amount of branded tie in stuff for this film is starting to get a bit ridiculous (not to mention long and expensive).

No way this movie is being pulled now. Sponsors and partners will have wanted cast in stone agreement from Universal and MGM over the release.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Mallory wrote: »
    The amount of branded tie in stuff for this film is starting to get a bit ridiculous (not to mention long and expensive).

No way this movie is being pulled now. Sponsors and partners will have wanted cast in stone agreement from Universal and MGM over the release.

My thoughts exactly. The marketing has to be ungodly expensive.
  • I think, alas! that you're right.
    WHAT was their thinking process? . . .
  • SatoriousSatorious Brushing up on a little Danish
    edited September 2020 Posts: 231
    We're also at the end of an era, so I suspect there is the thorny issue of "cast promotion" which is something to factor in here. I'm guessing Bond isn't in a position to keep pushing it back indefinitely like other franchises can, and Daniel presumably wants to move on to other things now...
  • Satorious wrote: »
    We're also at the end of an era, so I suspect there is the thorny issue of "cast promotion" which is something to factor in here. I'm guessing Bond isn't in a position to keep pushing it back indefinitely like other franchises can, and Daniel presumably wants to move on to other things now...

This is true. We're weeks away now. Hopefully tickets become available Oct 5!
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

The new best of has been updated and now includes Adele, Sam Smith and Billie Eilish.
    Upcoming treasure people. 1.8 GB folder with Matera/Gravina stills, taken by an italian guy. Downloading now. Fingers crosssed they are good..
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Upcoming treasure people. 1.8 GB folder with Matera/Gravina stills, taken by an italian guy. Downloading now. Fingers crosssed they are good..

=D>
    BEWARE!!

Just got a hacker notice when I updated this page that is/was unsecure, that someone trying to steal (my?) password/gaining access to the forum. When I updated the page again it was back to normal
    BEWARE!!

Just got a hacker notice when I updated this page that is/was unsecure, that someone trying to steal (my?) password/gaining access to the forum. When I updated the page again it was back to normal

Having this notice as well.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    BEWARE!!

Having this notice as well.

Ok. Good to know. Not just me then..
  • peterpeter Toronto
    i had it as well
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 6,665
    It's just a site thingamajig, probably. They'll fix it. Don't worry :)

51IpgwYDf-L.__AC_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

:D
    Univex wrote: »
    It's just a site thingamajig, probably. They'll fix it. Don't worry :)

51IpgwYDf-L.__AC_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Hold me. I'm scared

Very keen...

98e.png
    Theses Matara ones sound interresting.

Large ones in good quality :

• ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    I got that beware as well, weird.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I have no idea in what thread this should be posted.

"James Bond has been a big part of my life, from my childhood lunches with Ian Fleming at GoldenEye to being a location scout on the first movie, Dr. No (1962). It was a pleasure working alongside the No Time To Die production team in Jamaica providing our iconic rum for the set in James Bond's house, which has made this very special relationship come full circle.
    This is a rum that celebrates Jamaica, my friendships, and also my family legacy," - Chris Blackwell.

After a two week wait, I received the below bottle of Blackwell rum in the mail today, in hopes that it will be the same type as in Bond's home. We shall see. Either way, nice bottle with the black wax seal on the side.

50392778793_b20da8c0b4_o.png