Politically Correct Bond Moves

13»

Comments

• edited May 2012 Posts: 12,837
    No
    It's refreshing to see someone of your character on here wizard. I completely agree with you.

White on Black crime is always reported by mainstream news, but you'll rarely see black on white crime reported.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Are you one of those people that comments on Youtube videos saying "they say they're anti racist, what they are is anti white"?

no, im one of those people that are sickened by how dirty corporations and big government are now one, and how we as a people are slowly losing our rights.

If you want real news visit infowars.com

I just went on infowars.com, it's not real news. They think 9/11 was caused by the American goverment.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This will not turn into another damn hate thread. I will make sure of that.
    See how brainwashed you are living royale, you don't even consider it a possibility that 9/11 was a inside job. Im sorry to say this but it was, Bush knew about the planes coming and did nothing about it

Ohh wait...wait for it. the next few posts are going to say ", How do you know it was a inside Job, oh wait you dont , so stop making false statements.

Well living royale if you say that to me you're contradicting yourself because you cant prove it wasn't an inside job.

THE CIA IS FILTHY AND NEEDS DISBANDED. I suggest some of you to read a few books written by Jim Marrs. Go ahead , call him a fraud, hes been on the NY TIMES best sellers list for his publication of crossfire.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Seriously? Don't tell any of us what we believe. You think we haven't realized all this before? We have. Nothing new. You should read a few books on being a personable individual. This will stop, or something will be done about it.
  • RC7RC7
    edited May 2012 Posts: 10,512
    @TouchMyButtons You need to spend less time on the internet and try and get laid.
    RC7 wrote:
    @TouchMyButtons You need to spend less time on the internet and try and get laid.

Real intelligent post, instead of using mainstream cliched derogatory remarks, try contributing something related to the argument at hand kid.
    RC7 wrote:

Real intelligent post, instead of using mainstream cliched derogatory remarks, try contributing something related to the argument at hand kid.

You mean like you haven't been?
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote:

You're a buffoon who doesn't deserve an educated reply. You're ignorant and offensive and only reply to posts such as this, never to any that actually give you food for thought or expose the charlatan you are. Think on, Kid.

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Most of the above has nothing to do with discussing political correctness in the Bond movies.
    It's merely an argument, that isn't going to get anywhere. I see no point in keeping this open if the subject at hand could not be adhered to after such a short time.
This discussion has been closed.