LTK, The Moment Of Choice: *Pam or Lupe*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited May 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 28,694
Reading more LTK posts than usual, and happening to ponder the question before, I started this thread to poll members here as to who they would choose at the conclusion of LTK. So, will it be the steamy hot Lupe, or the dependable and equally sexy Pam?

http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original/gofH6jMZLo8AEC7YUExigYiCjSa.jpg
http://bondambitions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/img11.jpg

Mod edit - Copyright images and I fail to see why this is news. This shouldn't have to be reminded all the time.

Comments

As much as I like Pam, I'd choose Lupe. Personal preference.
    threesome :)
    pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam - so hard not type spam instead.

Pam had the right balance for me in Bond movie. Stunningly beautiful, could hold a gun, fly a plane and leave Bond to it as it's his film - not like modern Bond girls who have to be equal to Bond which is tat.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Pam all day (well night) long. Those leggggs.
    dchantry wrote:

Strongly AGREE!!!!!!!! :)) :-bd
    I like them both alot! But I would probably choose Pam! (with Lupe on the side)
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 4,813
    dchantry wrote:

I think Tim would agree:

license-to-kill-dalton-lowell-soto.jpg
    Me personally though, Pam
    Definitely Lupe in terms of hotness:

http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/Cast-Archives/3157038/Oto/Photo.aspx?id=189278

I never liked that one pic of Lupe in the red dress that 0Brady posted - she looks like she's sneering. I think that she looks far better here:

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/4083/413404-303251279_7_super.jpg

I can understand why people like Pam so much but I find Lupe to be uber-hot...I don't know how long I could stand her personality but it would be fun to try... ;-)
    Richard Gere has got a great taste, so Pam it is. O:-)
    dchantry wrote:

This :D :D :D
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Della. ;)

Since she got killed, I'll say Lupe.
  • Lupe. She had a great smile
    Pam for sure
    pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam pam - so hard not type spam instead.

Pam had the right balance for me in Bond movie. Stunningly beautiful, could hold a gun, fly a plane and leave Bond to it as it's his film - not like modern Bond girls who have to be equal to Bond which is tat.

I think this is right on the money. Exactly what I've always felt about Pam. To me, she is easily one of the top Bond girls of all, precisely for these very reasons. Lupe, hot as she may be, has no personality.

Pam all the way!
    This is like the Ginger or MaryAnne argument. Maybe we should keep a running talley.

I like Pam with the short haircut and she has a body...Wow.
    But that being said, I vote for Lupe.
    I like her exotic, dark Latina looks. those curves, that mouth, those dark eyes.
    Yes
    LUPE.
    Lupe is the more stunning of the two. Pam seems a tad too wholesome. I've never been a huge fan of American Bond girls, although Pam is far from being the worst.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Getafix wrote:
    Lupe is the more stunning of the two. Pam seems a tad too wholesome. I've never been a huge fan of American Bond girls, although Pam is far from being the worst.

I'd even argue the case for her being the best.
    Best Bond girl or best American Bond girl? If the latter, I'd agree.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 278
    Pam in the morning, Pam in the afternoon & Pam in the evening!!! Pam then..... :-B x.
    I've always liked the end to LTK, Bond did the right thing and chose Pam...I would.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Getafix wrote:

When Holly Goodhead is your closest competition, it's not much of an achievement.

PAM. Less bimbo-ish. I went to see LTK on my 15th bithday and my thoughts haven't changed over the years re: my favourite Bond babe in the film.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Getafix wrote:

American of course. No way is Pam the best of the lot but she's up there. A good all round character.
    If I was Bond I would have made both of them wrestle in baby oil to decide the winner! ;)
    Lupe for me.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Pam for me, short hair or long hair. I like a woman who can help me out, but lets me handle my own business when the time comes. And she's gorgeous.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 3,494
    If I was Bond I would have made both of them wrestle in baby oil to decide the winner! ;)

That definitely works for me! Oil, jello, whatever...

Talisa has so much more sex appeal IMO than Carey. That butchy haircut Pam gets is not for me, yecccch. A Pam type I'd drink a few drinks with, but it would be the Lupe type who'd really get my attention.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    echo wrote:
    Getafix wrote:

When Holly Goodhead is your closest competition, it's not much of an achievement.

I know since Holly easily beats Pam. ;)

echo wrote:
    Getafix wrote:

I know since Holly easily beats Pam. ;)

What about Plenty?
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Would have to be both I'm afraid. Both damn fine women, I couldn't choose between 'em!