Last Video Game You Played?

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Battlefield 3 is more than 1 month downloading... i hope it is worth...fuckthatshit.png

Has anyone already played it?
    WHAT?!

1 MB internet, downloads going from 20KBps (almost all the time) to 100 (rare)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I am getting back to Uncharted 3 multiplayer after a long break spent playing a little Batman, GTA 4 and LA Noire. I haven't even finished LA Noire. I lost interest at the arson section, also known as the point when the game takes a nose-dive.
    I am getting back to Uncharted 3 multiplayer after a long break spent playing a little Batman, GTA 4 and LA Noire. I haven't even finished LA Noire. I lost interest at the arson section, also known as the point when the game takes a nose-dive.

Agreed. The game could of ended after Homicide and I would of been fine with that
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    bondbat007 wrote:

Agreed. The game could of ended after Homicide and I would of been fine with that

It is just that the game was great when the actual game mechanics of solving and investigating cases was available, but near the end the story just takes control and it is so disappointing to see the direction it goes.
    A flamethrower fight in the sewers? Come on now.
    Currently playing gears of war 3 and SSX which is pretty good, best snow boarding game i have played since SSX Tricky.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Played a few missions of The Bourne Conspiracy today. Not a bad game. The main problem of course, is that Matt Damon isn't in it, but it's still pretty fun overall, the extra assassination missions added in are action packed and fun. My favourite bit, just like it's my favourite bit of the film, is the Paris car chase.
    Played afew missions of The Bourne Conspiracy today. Not a bad game. The main problem of course, is that Matt Damon isn't in it, but it's still pretty fun overall, the extra assassination missions added in are action packed and fun. My favourite bit, just like it's my favourite bit of the film, is the Paris car chase.
    I love that game too, with or without Matt. A great game with awesome gameplay. The camera and some of the shooting controls are utter shite, but it is great fun and the boss fights are some of the best I've played. You make me want to play it again, and I think I will.
    Played afew missions of The Bourne Conspiracy today. Not a bad game. The main problem of course, is that Matt Damon isn't in it, but it's still pretty fun overall, the extra assassination missions added in are action packed and fun. My favourite bit, just like it's my favourite bit of the film, is the Paris car chase.
    I love that game too, with or without Matt. A great game with awesome gameplay. The camera and some of the shooting controls are utter shite, but it is great fun and the boss fights are some of the best I've played. You make me want to play it again, and I think I will.

It really is a great game. I love the takedowns and the hand to hand fights, they get the fighting style of the films just right.

It really is a great game. I love the takedowns and the hand to hand fights, they get the fighting style of the films just right.

Exactly. But I am so sad that another game wasn't made. We could have both the Supremacy and Ultimatum story lines with even more missions from the past, with Conklin and more. One cool idea for Supremacy would be to show Bourne actually infiltrating and killing Neski and subsequently his wife. Then for Ultimatum they could have playable levels dealing with his recruitment and training.
    So i finally beat the first Bioshock today. My god, what a masterpiece
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Had to play The Bourne Conspiracy after reading @thelivingroyale's post. I replayed all the boss battles and played my favorite level Eliminate Divandelen. Great action, the camera is wonky and it is hard to switch from gunplay to fisticuffs, but it is thrilling to play and relive some of the film's best moments as well as playing some pre Identity missions.
    Great. Now I want to play that game too. I'm just not sure where I put my copy after I played it the last time.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I just downloaded the Resurgence Expansion pack for Mass Effect 3, about to hop online with my friend any minute now and play it. Loved this game - my favorite of the year so far - and the online is very entertaining. High recommend to anyone who is new (or a veteran) of the series, though I'm sure the latter have already played it.
    Only just a bit longer for Max Payne 3! I can't wait for this after waiting so long, and the multiplayer will be so amazing!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Fallout : New Vegas

I have to really crack down and beat this game... i loved Fallout 3 - easily one my favorite games of all time, and so far i am loving New Vegas... i only wish they improved the engine, and didn't keep it as the same as Oblivion and Fallout 3.... but oh well - its still a great game.
    No One Lives Forever 2 : A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way

Finally got it working with Vista :x
    HASEROT wrote:
    Fallout : New Vegas

Check this out in case you missed it before haserot:
    Not sure if anyone here has played Fallout New Vegas. I bought it when it was new and never really put too much time into it. However, I recently say a youtube video that showed you how to keep ALL the gold in that 'Dead Money' DLC! I tried it and now I'm freaking RICH!!! It was such a pleasure to visit the gun runners store and buy whatever I felt like!

Max Payne. On my phone.

Been a while since I played this but it was only £1.99 on the app store and with Max Payne 3 coming up I thought I might as well buy it to make the wait easier. Alot better than the GTA 3 port, but it's tougher pulling of awesome bullet time kills with the touch screen controls, had to turn on the auto lock thingy to make it easier.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Perfect Dark, It's a great FPS, though honestly I wish Rare had made Tomorrow Never Dies as well. that would have been the best FPS ever.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Just bought and played a bit of Skyrim, I thought I might get it when I came out because I liked the last 2 fallout games, but I'm not really that into the whole fantasy setting and I'd never played any of the other elder scrolls games, then I heard stuff about the ps3 version glitching, so I decided to wait a month or two.

It's actually a really fun game. I've spent basically the whole time since the mandatory quest exploring and doing side missions. The world actually feels real. My best experience so far was finding a dog, it was actually pretty sad because he led me to a shack where his owner was lying dead, so I've taken him in.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    It's a bit like watching YOLT & LTK:

The Operative: No One Lives Forever
    Cold Winter

Two great games (two of my favourites), that could not possibly be any more different ends of the spectrum. Ones a delightfully kitshy 1960's spy caper with a great sense of humour, the other's a brilliantly plotted, modern and gritty action thriller.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (retail version)

More development time was needed due to a number of bugs (the ones I encountered were with River's AI). This is apparantly the first of a planned series, so I hope that for the next game, they replace the too side scroll-ish and linnear feel of this game with something more open world. To give you an idea of what moving throuhg thi sgame is like, it's pretty much the same as Microid's Syberia & Still Life games.

On the up side, when the audio track isn't out of synch, there's some good vocal work from Smith & Kingston, especially Smith, who slips right back into character from the start. And if you know your Who, then you shouldn't have too much of a problem pick up on the reference to the past (classic Who included).

The length of the game is about 6-7 hours, so you could probably get through this it in a weekend.

6/10
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Just bought and played a bit of Skyrim, I thought I might get it when I came out because I liked the last 2 fallout games, but I'm not really that into the whole fantasy setting and I'd never played any of the other elder scrolls games, then I heard stuff about the ps3 version glitching, so I decided to wait a month or two.

It's actually a really fun game. I've spent basically the whole time since the mandatory quest exploring and doing side missions. The world actually feels real. My best experience so far was finding a dog, it was actually pretty sad because he led me to a shack where his owner was lying dead, so I've taken him in.

i too have recently purchased Skyrim... and so far it's phenomenal - from the story, to the multitude of side missions, to the score, character and environment modeling.. so far, I find it hard to put down..... I own Oblivion, and loved that game as well - as well the other 2 Bethesda games (Fallout 3 and New Vegas).... i think the thing i love the most about these games, evening including Fallout - is the large worlds in which you get to roam around in... you can play the games for hours and hours and hours, and always find something new that you haven't seen before...

The Operative : No One Lives Forever (for about billionth time)
    I played the new Batman DLC and was extremely underwhelmed. It adds nothing to the ending which should have been left alone anyway. Weak effort in my opinion.
    Kasparov Chess on medium setting and it kicks my ass.Got a draw a couple of times.
    Chess must be the best game ever made.(not video game)
    Just finished the tie in movie game for Batman Begins today, on the old Gamecube. All that nostalgia and hours of fun came back to me. It is a really great game for its time, and had the best pre-Rocksteady Batman game mechanics. It was all very stealth focused where you used silence and your environment to scare opponents before taking then down at their most vulnerable. It is a game that not only ties in the movie's story, but also adds its own creativity into the mix and succeeds greatly. A very underrated game that I love.
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I also played a Batman game. Gotham Imposters.

Insane fun. It's a multiplayer shooter (no single player sadly). Basically you play as a Batman or Joker fan and fight it out. The weapons, perks gadgets, it's all very slick, crazy and fun. It has a fast paced arcade style, like COD, but better done thanks to all the insane weapons. Definetly a must if you like Batman and FPS games.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    MAX PAYNE and MAX PAYNE 2 in full preparation for MAX PAYNE 3, which I installed yesterday and have been impressed by so far. But my love for the first two games runs deep (so deep in fact that the New Kid is now on my black list) and although I've already needed a lot of patch work and trickery to get these babies running on my current OS and have them adjusted to my audio system, I keep going back to them.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Max Payne 3. Simply epic!