No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    ggl007 wrote: »

I can say with some confidence that this is fake news. He's just an Instagram whore looking for more followers. He updated the IMDB credits himself for attention. Lots of people do that with bait credits like 'Young James Bond'

And their instagram too?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

I can say with some confidence that this is fake news. He's just an Instagram whore looking for more followers. He updated the IMDB credits himself for attention. Lots of people do that with bait credits like 'Young James Bond'

It's IMDB Pro to, isn't that supposed to be for verified castings only?
    Allow me to be the first to react hysterically to that:

If that's true, this isn't the film for me.

Oh well, it may very well turn out ok, and not a bloody soap opera again.
  • edited May 2020 Posts: 625
    Red_Snow wrote: »

There is nothing like a "veryfied" cast list in imdb. It's easier to change Infos on imdb than on wikipedia.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I spent ages laughing at that guy's IMDb page - I found a picture where he had photoshopped himself in beside Kevin Hart. Hilarious.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I spent ages laughing at that guy's IMDb page - I found a picture where he had photoshopped himself in beside Kevin Hart. Hilarious.

Ha! That's wonderful. :D

Because everyone should enjoy it:

MV5BMGRiODU0MjQtOWZiOS00NDBjLWJlODMtYjdiZDE5NjYwZjZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2MTE3MTg5._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,795,1000_AL_.jpg
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited May 2020 Posts: 4,548
    matt_u wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been post before.

Nice. What's of note here is the suitcases. Might this suggest that we see them arrive in Matera? That was not how I pictured things. I had always assumed that when we first see Bond and Madeleine, they had already been staying in Matera for a day or two.
    TripAces wrote: »

Nice. What's of note here is the suitcases. Might this suggest that we see them arrive in Matera? That was not how I pictured things. I had always assumed that when we first see Bond and Madeleine, they had already been staying in Matera for a day or two.

We see them arrive in the DB5, through a tunnel, and then checking in the hotel.
    mtm wrote: »

MV5BMGRiODU0MjQtOWZiOS00NDBjLWJlODMtYjdiZDE5NjYwZjZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2MTE3MTg5._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,795,1000_AL_.jpg

That's the one!

Looking at it now on my computer screen as opposed to my phone, it's a little bit more terrifying!
  • jabalijabali Los Angeles
    Univex wrote: »

We see them arrive in the DB5, through a tunnel, and then checking in the hotel.

Right, I remember those reports from the summer! My guess is we start with the Norway flashback, then the beach scene with Bond+Swann that we saw in that short Billie song trailer, then Matera proper.

The title song seems to relate too much to Bond feeling betrayed for it to be placed before the Matera action. Looks like this is shaping up to be the longest PTS by a wide margin.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited May 2020 Posts: 3,018

@TripAces Luggage by Globe-Trotter in sponsorship deal with EON. I have footage of DC and Lea arriving at the 'hotel entrance' in Matera and 'hotel staff' taking care of the luggage from the boot of the DB5

https://www.globe-trotter.com/no-time-to-die-luggage-collection/
    https://www.globe-trotter.com/product-category/bond/

This photo was posted on globe-trotter as part of the promotion but has now been deleted from the site. I was the one who found it like three months ago and of course saved them all.

It's a set rebuilt at Pinewood. Not from the Matera hotel room/balcony set. If you look at the top of exterior view of Matera, you'll see it's been cut off which means it's a photo wall. The same thing they did with the Hoffler Klinik set with Sölden as a backdrop.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Yes, wasn’t that set incredibly hot because of all the windows and lights they had to throw at it? Can’t be great when you’ve been given ski gear to wear!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

Wow. Sorry for the alert. Crazy times, man, I'm too old for this...
    jabali wrote: »

Right, I remember those reports from the summer! My guess is we start with the Norway flashback, then the beach scene with Bond+Swann that we saw in that short Billie song trailer, then Matera proper.

The title song seems to relate too much to Bond feeling betrayed for it to be placed before the Matera action. Looks like this is shaping up to be the longest PTS by a wide margin.

PTS 18 min long.. If I'm not mistaken
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Contraband wrote: »

I knew that it would be a long opening but didn't knew it was exactly 18 minutes, do we have any source for that?

I knew that it would be a long opening but didn't knew it was exactly 18 minutes, do we have any source for that?

Don't remember the source. Pretty sure one the other guys in here knows, like @antovolk

Wow. Sorry for the alert. Crazy times, man, I'm too old for this...

Don't apologise. Hardly your fault!
    Crazy times, man, I'm too old for this...

Aren't we all, old friend? ;)
  • edited May 2020 Posts: 4,400
    A look through IMDB also reveals that Charlotte Williams was on set as a stunt performer/stand-in for Young Madeleine.....

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5977344/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr1337

She looks like the girl on the lake...perhaps she is also the actress. We know it's not a big part and they might be de-aging Lea Seydoux's face on whichever actress they pick.

0_PAY-MAIN-THP_CHPP_290319SLUG_3591JPG.jpg

I hope they don't de-age Seydoux...I can't see the point. None of us know how she looked at 12 and it's hardly important. All they need to do is ensure they keep the iconic tooth gap.

a933df3395f6931bae47745f8d3fff11.jpg
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

@TripAces Luggage by Globe-Trotter in sponsorship deal with EON. I have footage of DC and Lea arriving at the 'hotel entrance' in Matera and 'hotel staff' taking care of the luggage from the boot of the DB5

https://www.globe-trotter.com/no-time-to-die-luggage-collection/
    https://www.globe-trotter.com/product-category/bond/

This photo was posted on globe-trotter as part of the promotion but has now been deleted from the site. I was the one who found it like three months ago and of course saved them all.

It's a set rebuilt at Pinewood. Not from the Matera hotel room/balcony set. If you look at the top of exterior view of Matera, you'll see it's been cut off which means it's a photo wall. The same thing they did with the Hoffler Klinik set with Sölden as a backdrop.

Thanks @Contraband and @Univex . I must have missed that reporting last year.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Jan1985 wrote: »

There is nothing like a "veryfied" cast list in imdb. It's easier to change Infos on imdb than on wikipedia.

Indeed, and very shortly after his "credit" was taken off.

Somehow I have doubts that a kid from South Carolina who only played an unnamed football player in a sports drama was cast as young Craig Bond.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Jan1985 wrote: »

Indeed, and very shortly after his "credit" was taken off.

Somehow I have doubts that a kid from South Carolina who only played an unnamed football player in a sports drama was cast as young Craig Bond.

Really sad that someone feels they have to lie about acting credits, and photoshop themselves with famous people to feel validated.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    I looked at his twitter, he has a tweet pinned on top that was basically him straight up asking out Isabela Moner for a date. She never responded.
    A look through IMDB also reveals that Charlotte Williams was on set as a stunt performer/stand-in for Young Madeleine.....

She looks like the girl on the lake...perhaps she is also the actress. We know it's not a big part and they might be de-aging Lea Seydoux's face on whichever actress they pick.

0_PAY-MAIN-THP_CHPP_290319SLUG_3591JPG.jpg

I hope they don't de-age Seydoux...I can't see the point. None of us know how she looked at 12 and it's hardly important. All they need to do is ensure they keep the iconic tooth gap.

a933df3395f6931bae47745f8d3fff11.jpg

Her CV page
    https://www.starnow.com/chazatronic

Had a chat with a stunt crew member that told me that Charlotte did all the underwater scenes in the paddock tank at Pinewood, and probably other stunts we don't know about

Apparently the girl is Norwegian.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base

You could try and screen record it. doesn't look like there's any way else.
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 847
    From https://www.commander007.net/2020/nttd-le-point-sur-la-promotion-10/ , spoiler time :

- Il y a dans le film un personnage du nom de Mathilde (jouée par une certaine Lisa-Dorret Sonnet). S’agit-il de l’enfant ?
    - Dans une scène « Nomi pilote Madeleine et Mathilde jusqu’en sécurité avec l’île en fond » (filmé le 25 septembre).
    - Des scènes entre Madeleine et Bond ont été filmées à la Cave of Poetry (le 25 septembre).
    - Une scène à l’intérieur de la DB5 en Italie inclut « Bond lâches des grenades mais un mouton bloque son chemin ». Toujours à l’intérieur de la voiture, « Madeleine dit que quelqu’un essaye de la piéger » (filmé le 1er octobre).
    - Une scène où à l’intérieur de l'Aston Vantage (à Matera) : « Madeleine est sur le point de raconter une histoire à Mathilde, ils entrent dans un tunnel » (2 octobre).
    - Une scène nous dit que Ash, depuis son Defender, « coordonne la poursuite de Bond » (Ash serait’-il finalement un méchant ?) (2 octobre).
    - La base de Safin est sur une île et possède un bassin à sous-marin ainsi qu’une ancienne salle de contrôle.