The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Ran out of patience with KDB, he is gone and reverted to a 3 4 3
    Ran out of patience with KDB, he is gone and reverted to a 3 4 3

I've been playing that since the start, but I might consider a 3-5-2, downgrading Ings. It will require having two free transfers though, or taking a hit.
    Almost forgot the deadline and had to make a last minute transfer. The plan was to bring in Robertson, but with only seconds left, I mistakenly picked van Dijk instead!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Almost forgot the deadline and had to make a last minute transfer. The plan was to bring in Robertson, but with only seconds left, I mistakenly picked van Dijk instead!

79 points thus GW, Gomez I brought in for Robertson and Gomez scored lol Unfortunately 9 point Neto was on my bench.
  • edited May 2020 Posts: 17,241

79 points thus GW, Gomez I brought in for Robertson and Gomez scored lol Unfortunately 9 point Neto was on my bench.

van Dijk got a decent score, fortunately, but if Robertson gets a haul in one of the upcoming gameweeks, I'll be looking at ways to bring in Robertson instead.

Salah injured too now. Already made the switch to Mané, in case I forget or miss the deadline.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2020 Posts: 15,686
    Looks like it is finally happening! The PL will resume on June 17th.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52833725
    Looks like it is finally happening! The PL will resume on June 17th.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52833725

Oooh! Wonder how they'll approach resuming FPL as well.

van Dijk got a decent score, fortunately, but if Robertson gets a haul in one of the upcoming gameweeks, I'll be looking at ways to bring in Robertson instead.

Salah injured too now. Already made the switch to Mané, in case I forget or miss the deadline.

I got Sane in I bet almost every manager has him now lol

From the teams I've looked at, he's definitely highly owned. Often him or De Bruyne.
    edited May 2020 Posts: 23,102

From the teams I've looked at, he's definitely highly owned. Often him or De Bruyne.

I don't have KDB, 3 assists tonight :/

Small red arrow in end that City game hurt my rank

Saw that; wish there was a way to include him in my midfield, but as of now, that's not possible…

Same here. None of my three strikers returned with much points either, so I might have to transfer out one of them.

Saw that; wish there was a way to include him in my midfield, but as of now, that's not possible…

Same here. None of my three strikers returned with much points either, so I might have to transfer out one of them.

All my strikers blanked too, Abraham done nothing since I got him in.

KDB big hauls I always miss, last time I sold him he hit a Hatrick lol

Same here, haha! Tricky games for Calvert-Lewin and Everton now, but I'm more tempted to keep him, I think. Jiménez delivers points regularly, so he's not going anywhere.

Like the actual FPL, we all have that one player we just can't get points from, even though that player is a high scoring one. That's always frustrating!

Same here, haha! Tricky games for Calvert-Lewin and Everton now, but I'm more tempted to keep him, I think. Jiménez delivers points regularly, so he's not going anywhere.

Like the actual FPL, we all have that one player we just can't get points from, even though that player is a high scoring one. That's always frustrating!

Jiminez and Lewin both consistent for me reluctant to get rid of either, I have two transfers I think Abraham will go

Jiminez and Lewin both consistent for me reluctant to get rid of either, I have two transfers I think Abraham will go

Only one free transfer for me, but I think I'll prioritise Abraham rather than saving the transfer (or doing other transfers for that matter). Not sure who I'll like to replace him with though.

Only one free transfer for me, but I think I'll prioritise Abraham rather than saving the transfer (or doing other transfers for that matter). Not sure who I'll like to replace him with though.

I may go for Man City double up, I will see if its workable

If you can, that's definitely something to consider! I went for Pukki in the end. I didn't have much money to spend, and I want to keep some funds to make a few transfers in midfield/defence – potentially a goalkeeper too.

If you can, that's definitely something to consider! I went for Pukki in the end. I didn't have much money to spend, and I want to keep some funds to make a few transfers in midfield/defence – potentially a goalkeeper too.

Gone back to five in midfield, putting trust in Neto so got rid of Zaha and Abraham and got KDB and Greenwood, hopefully KDB will be back on form now.

I really need to look at proper FPL team just not had time, will try to on Monday

Gone back to five in midfield, putting trust in Neto so got rid of Zaha and Abraham and got KDB and Greenwood, hopefully KDB will be back on form now.

I really need to look at proper FPL team just not had time, will try to on Monday

I might do that too, eventually. Two consistent strikers and a strong midfield. Will have to make a few transfers for that to be possible though.

I can't even remember how my actual FPL team looks like :))

Nice! Will give it a watch later. I imagine we will get more FPL content going forward.

I might do that too, eventually. Two consistent strikers and a strong midfield. Will have to make a few transfers for that to be possible though.

Nice! Will give it a watch later. I imagine we will get more FPL content going forward.

Knowing the next fixtures is vital, hopefully soon, I need to log back into my team if I can remember the password lol I did set up my team for a bench boost, may activate it immediately if fixtures are good. I can't remember if I still have my triple captain?

Edited: The app is in a state of limbo, no chips no transfers etc

Knowing the next fixtures is vital, hopefully soon, I need to log back into my team if I can remember the password lol I did set up my team for a bench boost, may activate it immediately if fixtures are good. I can't remember if I still have my triple captain?

Just logged in to my own team, and it looks kinda alright. But I too will need to plan for the next few fixtures. I've played the triple captain and the wildcard, so any transfers I plan will need to be with the bench boost in mind.

The site is in limbo too, by the way.

Just logged in to my own team, and it looks kinda alright. But I too will need to plan for the next few fixtures. I've played the triple captain and the wildcard, so any transfers I plan will need to be with the bench boost in mind.

I bought Rashford months ago hoping he would be fit lol

He is fit now though, right?

Hopefully not sure, I think he was on course for a quicker return pre pandemic.

---

Greenwood my first sub and scored gr, he may come on

---

Interesting. Depending on the fixtures, he'll be one to consider.

That's the downside in picking a playing (at least sometimes) 4.-something striker, I guess!

---

That's the downside in picking a playing (at least sometimes) 4.-something striker, I guess!

Yeh you never know when they will feature, had to bring him in to get a Sane and KDB double up from City.

---

Yeh you never know when they will feature, had to bring him in to get a Sane and KDB double up from City.

Good transfers! I'm still trying to figure out my long term transfer plan. Trossard and a bench player out, perhaps. Then maybe a 3-5-2.

---

Good transfers! I'm still trying to figure out my long term transfer plan. Trossard and a bench player out, perhaps. Then maybe a 3-5-2.

Sane benched... still watching live feed

---

Sane benched... still watching live feed

Damn! This gameweek is not going well…