No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

mtm wrote: »
    Ha! Thanks, inevitable really.

That really is a brilliantly done poster.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Thank you you're very kind.
  • jabalijabali Los Angeles
    Just been looking at the Talenthouse entries: how beautifully drawn is this one by Juanjo Macías? Stunning talent there. The composition perhaps isn't the strongest but I love the art.

zjdh1iohbuytglbbgdzd.jpg
    https://007.talenthouse.com/i/1746/submission/410190/086b9e35

Special mention to this one because he seems to have actually traced over my old NTTD fanart! :D
    https://007.talenthouse.com/i/1746/submission/408507/02bff2f3

Love this, it matches the color palette of the film so well too! Safin holding the mask is so striking.

I wish it was official.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited March 2020 Posts: 14,861
    Univex wrote: »

I wish it was official.

It's official that you're very kind :D
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Ha! Thanks, inevitable really.

Still think you should produce this poster for MI6 Community members to buy, would be like a community keepsake, and I bet you'd make a bit of money as well!
    A friend cut this - absolutely fantastic little spot
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    antovolk wrote: »

Fantastic. Is that a different version/mix of the song he's using? The orchestra sounds punchier. I love it.

Fantastic. Is that a different version/mix of the song he's using? The orchestra sounds punchier. I love it.

He's using this cover
    So remember how I said I was working on a big Craig Era tribute/recap video project with a friend? Here's a couple of sneak peeks...

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    So remember how I said I was working on a big Craig Era tribute/recap video project with a friend? Here's a couple of sneak peeks...

Wow that's awesome! Can't wait to see the final product.
    Not my design but saw this on Twitter and......wow.....it's amazing! My new favourite fan art for No Time To Die!

EV5lNMKXYAIFVbr?format=jpg&name=large

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That is pretty cool, and very colourful.
    That's pretty great.
    The mask looks tasty. Mint?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Great artwork, something different. Love the colours. Can you spot Maddy in there?
    QBranch wrote: »
    Great artwork, something different. Love the colours. Can you spot Maddy in there?

Now that you mention it. Good catch!
    Not my design but saw this on Twitter and......wow.....it's amazing! My new favourite fan art for No Time To Die!

EV5lNMKXYAIFVbr?format=jpg&name=large

That is very impressive!! :-bd
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited May 2020 Posts: 14,861
    I've been tinkering with my poster which I know you guys have seen, but I wanted to see which you prefer: modern typography or retro 80s typography?

The retro suits the style more but that real NTTD logo is so damned nice! :)

NTTD-83-LR.jpg

NTTD2paint-03-WIP2-LR.jpg
    The contrast of the modern typeface against the retro visuals works a lot better for me, @mtm

The title stands out a bit more without taking anything away from the stuff surrounding it. Perfectly balanced.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Thanks, yeah: I want to like the retro one but the heaviness of the proper logo just works better to balance the heavy blackness of Bond's suit.
    It's a fantastic logotype, that one. I think it might be the best one in the Bond series.

You probably don't know that the guy is making designs for all the Craig era. Waiting for CR that will probably come in a couple of weeks...

Those are amazing!
    I will be buying those once he adds CR and QoS to his Etsy account. They are brilliant.
    Univex wrote: »
    Those are amazing!

You said it.
    Some outstanding work there! =D> :-bd
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Omg, I hope that guy does another run of his Craig era posters. Just amazing. Also would like GoldenEye. ;P
    @mtm, that poster is seriously outstanding with the original logo and the retro logo. I'd probably prefer it with the original logo personally.
    Sell this poster to me! lol
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Omg, I hope that guy does another run of his Craig era posters. Just amazing. Also would like GoldenEye. ;P
    @mtm, that poster is seriously outstanding with the original logo and the retro logo. I'd probably prefer it with the original logo personally.
    Sell this poster to me! lol

@NickTwentyTwo Keep 'em peeled ;)
    I will be buying those once he adds CR and QoS to his Etsy account. They are brilliant.

He posted CR!

In-between he also made two beautiful arts for TWISE and TND: