What Ever Happened To...Sheikh Hosein from TSWLM? (page 41)

Comments

thedove wrote: »
    Good one @j_w_pepper I can see her standing on the beach with a blazing Bondfire...I mean bonfire! LOL!

Did she retire from piloting when she bought her island. By the way @bigladiesman send me a link to some of your fan fiction...if it's online.

The problem here is that I didn't write it in English :-/
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Darn! I would love to see a sample of it.

Okay let's move on to another person who lived to die another day! LOL! He helped Bond defeat Blofeld. He was one of the richest men alive and owned a great deal of Las Vegas. Last seen with Felix on the pier wishing Bond and Miss Case off. He told Bond he would get the Captain to do some circles on the way back to England. Yes everyone's favourite Billionaire! Willard Whyte!

He had his company all over the US. From Maine to Baja California...oh wait a minute he didn't own anything in Baja! But he was a rich man with auto, oil and hotels. Bond brought him back to the Whyte House. Did he resume public life? Or did he go back to his hermit ways? Who did he get to replace the fired Bert Saxby? So many questions for you to answer!

This should be a fun one! What say you Mi6? Whatever happened to Willard Whyte?
  • edited April 2020 Posts: 440
    Darn! I would love to see a sample of it.

Okay let's move on to another person who lived to die another day! LOL! He helped Bond defeat Blofeld. He was one of the richest men alive and owned a great deal of Las Vegas. Last seen with Felix on the pier wishing Bond and Miss Case off. He told Bond he would get the Captain to do some circles on the way back to England. Yes everyone's favourite Billionaire! Willard Whyte!

He had his company all over the US. From Maine to Baja California...oh wait a minute he didn't own anything in Baja! But he was a rich man with auto, oil and hotels. Bond brought him back to the Whyte House. Did he resume public life? Or did he go back to his hermit ways? Who did he get to replace the fired Bert Saxby? So many questions for you to answer!

This should be a fun one! What say you Mi6? Whatever happened to Willard Whyte?

After suffering a near-fatal heart attack from eating too much Jimmy Dean's sausage, Willard converted to evangelical Christianity and joined the church of Professor Joe Butcher.

They soon bonded as friends over their mutual dislike of country singers and lounge musicians but quickly fell out when Willard lost all his wealth due to a takeover by the Carver Media Group.

Willard is now in rehabilitation to cure him of his deadly fried-meats habit.
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Will was never the most intellectually and emotionally stable of people to begin with, and his recent ordeal at the hands of Blofeld only compounded his blinkered view of the world and those around him. He became even more obsessed with accumulating money and power until he was one of the richest business tycoons in the US. But where next for someone who has it all? Thanks to the best publicists and script writers money can buy, Willard decided to run for President. Surprising the entire world, his ‘Let’s Make America Free of Diamond Smugglers and Evil Diabolical Bond Villains Again’ campaign seemed to strike a chord with the American public and against all odds he won. He immediately renamed the White House to the Whyte House and promoted Felix to Head of CIA.
    Poor Willy! Take over by Carver? That fits. Nicely drawn out @AKillToAView welcome to this creative thread. (by the way I loved Jimmie Dean sausage.)

@Max_The_Parrot very close to reality with your response. I can almost see the current President behaving in such a manner. LOL!

I am glad to see the first 2 posts are saying Willard stayed in the public eye to some degree. I think with his colour and panache he had a place to keep things fun. After all anyone that takes a call from the White House in the john is a good guy in my books.
  • edited April 2020 Posts: 1,009
    With his cosmovision shattered after Blofeld took on his empire, Willard Whyte started to lose it. He insisted he was being chased by a talking, piano playing dog called Rowlf. But, who would have guessed it, because of Rowlf's sense on humour and high conversational skills, they ended up striking a friendship, and started a joint venture to make TV shows and movies.

Still, nobody who knows WW has ever seen Rowlf. Well, except me and some select others. We have proof. But I think you'll find it easily, so at the moment I rest my case. I don't want to spoil the fun.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Willard Whyte retired to a disused drilling platform off "Baw-haw" because he secretly had always wanted to own something there. His life ended when he fell overboard after some, uhm, heavy workout on deck with Bambi and Thumper whom he had employed as his "personal assistants".
    Bambi! 😍 Thumper! 🥰
    I always wondered about the relationship between Bambi and Thumper and Willard. Weren't they from SPECTRE? Or were they Willard's payroll. Cause he says "I see you met my friends Bambi and Thumper."

I am glad that Willard didn't hold a grudge and hired them after.
  • edited April 2020 Posts: 14,800
    Great one @Dwayne That was a good laugh! I agree with you @Ludovico that they were more sinister then they appeared. Like the person who is overly nice to you, you just know there is something going on under the surface.

In their own way I find them scarier than Dr No's guards.

As for Wyllard Whyte, he retired, became a masochist and spent his time off having S&M sessions with Bambi and Thumper, which made him discover his ahem tastes.
    Love it @Ludovico I can see how there might be an attraction. LOL!

Now on to another character from another film. She sat in the passenger seat for her entire appearance with our super spy. She didn't say much other then look scared and then when she did speak it was to swear...unheard of in a Bond film!

She lived in New Orleans and was a budding aviation student in Mr Beeker's Flying school. Yes, I am talking about Mrs. Bell. When we last heard she was recovering in a hospital from the airplane ordeal. Did she return to the friendly skies? Did she sue Mr. Beeker for the rough ride with Bond?

Whatever happened to Mrs. Bell from LALD?
    After a few false start, she managed to get her pilot license, and some time afterwards, she joined Pussy Galore's Flying Circus.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Institutionalized. To this day.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited April 2020 Posts: 17,728
    Mrs Bell is currently merrily looping her plane in that Flying School in the sky... :)>-
    Still on shock.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Institutionalized. To this day.
    Yes. She was sent there for being the first person proved to have said "shit" on a major-release Bond movie.
    Love it @j_w_pepper I remember as a kid watching LALD and I was so shocked when I heard her say it. I think it was also the way she said it. LOL!

I always pictured Mrs. Bell flying the friendly skies and enjoying flying. She often had trouble with take off as she would flashback to the chase through the airport. She would never take passengers with British accents. LOL!
    Mrs Bell had seen it all and done it all, she was a woman of the world, and whilst a shock to the system she soon put her brush with the British Secret Service behind her and carried on to qualify as a pilot. She spent the next couple of decades carving out a modest career as a private charter pilot, and was fortunate enough to convey several well known celebrities from West to East coast. Her biggest stroke of luck came when she found herself piloting famous director and producer J J Abrams. So enamoured and entertained was he with the larger than life retelling of her adventures with James Bond (rather embellished, naturally) that he decided to offer her a bit part in his upcoming blockbuster continuation of the Star Wars saga, The Force Awakens. Now she will be forever remembered to a generation of fans as Maz Kanata

220px-Maz_Kanata-Force_Awakens.jpg
    Love that most think Mrs. Bell kept flying the friendly skies! I always thought she had a spirit about her. I'm glad I am not alone.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    edited April 2020 Posts: 5,921
    After leaving the hospital, Mrs. Bell had scrimped and saved for a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Phuket in 1974. However, while deplaning from her first leg at JFK, she told the pilot he was "overrevving" and was detained by the authorities, missing her connecting flight.

Had she made it to Phuket, she surely would have piloted James Bond to James Bond Island. Taking a shine to the mustachioed Solex guard and luring him away from his post, she just as surely would have seduced him on the junk (at the height of ecstacy, exclaiming, "Holy shit!") and saved the hapless guard from being half-wittingly killed by Goodnight.
    I love it @echo after all if Sherriff JW appears in both adventures why not Mrs. Bell! Well done!
    I loved the Maz Kanata story. I knew that Mrs. Bell looked like someone I've seen recently!
    I loved the Maz Kanata story. I knew that Mrs. Bell looked like someone I've seen recently!

Hehe I think the resemblance is uncanny! ☺️
    Okay my fearless purveyors of fiction! I think it's time for another character to be spotlighted. This gentleman formed a bond with our man. (see what I did there??!) He was head of the Japanese SIS. His friends were permitted to call him Tiger. Last seen scrambling through the deadly gas cave, that no longer was deadly and getting a life boat. I'm talking everyone's favourite Ninja training, head of spies Tiger Tanaka.

So my Mi6-san, whatever happened to Tiger Tanaka? Did he keep his plumbing and bathing rituals? Did he continue to use the subway to get around town? Did he ever see action as big and bold at YOLT? Whatever happened to Tiger?
    Ah yes Tiger, he carried on a long and successful career in the Japanese SIS and wrote a series of tell-all memoirs that were instant bestsellers.

Such was his fame and infamous tabloid-reported exploits of his many women giving him many rubdowns in many bathtubs that a series of hugely popular Japanese spy movies were made with the lead character, Agent Tiger Tinker, clearly inspired by him.

The long running franchise includes such blockbusters as You Only Bathe Twice, The Sponge Who Loved Me, The Man With the Golden Loofah, Octobubbles and The Towel Is Not Enough.

Unfortunately due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the release of the latest Tiger Tinker movie, No Time To Dry, has been pushed back to the end of the year.

7-D79-AA91-7-B81-4-CB1-AEB2-CF36-FFBA5-C3-E.jpg
    Oh my goodness @Max_The_Parrot this might win post of the year for me! :) thanks for the laughs this morning! I needed this.
    Ah glad you like it @thedove! Yes we all need a little chuckle in the current climate! ☺️
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    @Max_The_Parrot...you win the internet for the day :-) That made me laugh out loud. I was going to joke that while Tiger could defeat SPECTRE, he couldn't avoid getting stomped by a 160 foot monster upon stepping out in Tokyo - but that story pales in comparison.
    @Dwayne funnily enough I was considering a Godzilla encounter for our Tiger!
    Well, two Bond Girls met Godzilla (and King Kong), so there's that.