Quantum of Solace Title Sequence with Blood Stone Music

As you may know, Blood Stone was the last of the pre-Mendes phase signified by the CR-QoS era although looking back, SPECTRE fills the void of the organization that's never mentioned in the game.

Watch how befitting and well done the song for Blood Stone titled I'll Take It All by Joss Stone plays over the title sequence for QoS! From start to finish, the visuals have a pretty nice matching with the song including its lyrics!

Comments

• Agent_47Agent_47 Canada
    I've always been a fan of this track; it pairs pretty well with the QOS title sequence.

Can't pretend like Another Way To Die Die hasn't grown on me though, especially with all of the ballads we've had over the last decade.
  • Agent_47 wrote: »
    I've always been a fan of this track; it pairs pretty well with the QOS title sequence.

Can't pretend like Another Way To Die Die hasn't grown on me though, especially with all of the ballads we've had over the last decade.

Another Way to Die has grown on me as well.
    Blood Stone from the beginning of the song sounds like what's going on in Bond's mind after Vesper's death and his anger.