Going away or coming back?

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Welcome back! Avoid the NTTD production thread and you'll have some fun ;-)
    My depression has reached dangerously high levels, so I don't think I should be posting right now as it won't be pleasant for anybody. I'm sorry to anyone for anything I have said that ever offended if I have. I'll still probably be lurking around to read the threads. Let the Bond spirit live on, community.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    All the best @FoxRox you’ll certainly be missed. However health and happiness is far more important.
    Look forward to your contributions in the near future.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Take care, @FoxRox. With that level of self-awareness and consideration, I'm confident you can look after yourself and return when things feel better.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    @FoxRox Unplugging and taking time out helps for sure, I am susceptible to depression myself, lately I have done plenty of exercise and as the weather has picked up got out in the sunshine as much as possible which helps. Take it easy mate
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    All the best to you @FoxRox - see you soon :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    That's certainly the best time to take a break, @FoxRox. Take care of yourself and we'll see you back soon.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Don t just lie on the couch, but if you do get some good nutrition, stay hydrated and watch Disney classics.
    2e19f36b67aaa4e900f853d9e1eeda94.jpg
  • Take care @FoxRox hope you are ok!
  • QQ7QQ7 Croatia
    @FoxRox you are my favorite poster around here, I hope it helps you at least a bit.
    And I'm not saying this to make you feel better, I really think that for a long time. Cheers!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Take care @FoxRox! Unplug completely and get to nature. Still the best remedy, speaking from experience.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I will be away from tomorrow until Tuesday: I have planned a trip to Amsterdam for my birthday (which is this Sunday). Leaving Paris in the early hours of tomorrow! Really excited for this trip, I've never been to the Netherlands before.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I will be away from tomorrow until Tuesday: I have planned a trip to Amsterdam for my birthday (which is this Sunday). Leaving Paris in the early hours of tomorrow! Really excited for this trip, I've never been to the Netherlands before.

Have a great birthday mate and enjoy your trip.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

I bet it'll be beautiful. Have a fantastic time, my friend, I hope it's a great birthday trip for you!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2020 Posts: 15,686
    Thanks @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, @Creasy47 and @Birdleson ! I'll be sure to not be thrown into the canal by Mr Kidd & Mr Wint. ;-)
    Thanks @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, @Creasy47 and @Birdleson ! I'll be sure to not be thrown into the canal by Mr Kidd & Mr Wint. ;-)

Check out Haarlem, it's next to Amsterdam (15 minutes by train) and much nicer. Take it from a local 😉
    Enjoy your trip and I hope you have a wonderful birthday @DaltonCraig007
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Happy birthday for Sunday, @DaltonCraig007! Have a great trip!
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Have fun @DaltonCraig007 ! 👍🎂
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy birthday for Sunday, @DaltonCraig007.

tenor.gif?itemid=15080220
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    My depression has reached dangerously high levels, so I don't think I should be posting right now as it won't be pleasant for anybody. I'm sorry to anyone for anything I have said that ever offended if I have. I'll still probably be lurking around to read the threads. Let the Bond spirit live on, community.

@FoxRox hope you get better buddy I know what you go through I deal with depression constantly.
    edited March 2020 Posts: 15,686
    Thanks to @Benny @MajorDSmythe @Agent_99 @Max_The_Parrot and @CommanderRoss ! :-bd

I got home yesterday evening, just as the French president announced a nation wide quarantine. Anyway, I had a total blast in Amsterdam! <:-P
    In all the bad news we’re getting from all over the world, it’s nice to see you had a good time @DaltonCraig007
    If we can get even a little positive news, then that’s good enough for me.
    Glad you had a good birthday and trip @DaltonCraig007
    Hi All,

I've been away for quite some time, but with whats going on in the world. i thought i would come back to the community.

Hope everyone is safe and well.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Welcome back, @Sharky!

We're all safe and well here. :)
    Sharky wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've been away for quite some time, but with whats going on in the world. i thought i would come back to the community.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

Have you been out fishing?
    :) Thanks @DarthDimi, i haven't been fishing i was visiting a friend in hospital, they said he'd had his leg cut off with a chainsaw, i thought chainsaw my ass i know a shark bite when i see one. :)
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    How has everyone been? I was gone for a few months, but somehow it seems much longer. While I'm attempting to catch up on all that I've missed, I hope to reconnect with my friends. Slowly dipping my toes back in....
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    Thanks for the compliment. I just needed a break.

Gearing up again, shaking the rust off and preparing myself for the challenge!
    A cause for celebration!