NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Is it possible to dig up the new spot somewhere?
  • J_Bryce777J_Bryce777 San Francisco
    Walecs wrote: »
    I’m so sick and tired of this “him”, “you” debate. Seriously, it’s already been debunked what it is, and people who are so insistent that it’s “you” are just hearing what they want to hear. At this point, just wait until the movie comes out to make a definitive choice as to what it is.

Oh yeah, EON are hearing what they want to hear. Who knows why they made Blofeld say "him" if they want to hear "you". Maybe they're psychotic.

What on earth and condescension are you talking about? Also, interesting straw man fallacy you have there.

Yeah a man cannot help his accent. What people will complain about these days.
    00Heaven wrote: »
    This debate is the author of all my pain.

Genius! 😅😂
  • GatecrasherGatecrasher Classified
    J_Bryce777 wrote: »
    I’m so sick and tired of this “him”, “you” debate. Seriously, it’s already been debunked what it is, and people who are so insistent that it’s “you” are just hearing what they want to hear. At this point, just wait until the movie comes out to make a definitive choice as to what it is.

Oh yeah, EON are hearing what they want to hear. Who knows why they made Blofeld say "him" if they want to hear "you". Maybe they're psychotic.

What on earth and condescension are you talking about? Also, interesting straw man fallacy you have there.

Seriously. Eh, I’ve moved on from it. Now I sit patiently and await NTTD to hit theaters. I’ll be sure to bring a gallon of hand sanitizer.
    Contraband wrote: »

Only place really, unless someone records it, is iSpot. They'll have it up in the coming hours for sure.
    antovolk wrote: »

Only place really, unless someone records it, is iSpot. They'll have it up in the coming hours for sure.

Thanks @antovolk .. Never used iSpot but I will learn
    antovolk wrote: »

Thanks @antovolk .. Never used iSpot but I will learn

Correct web-adress?

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I don't have a dog in this fight or a pony in this race.

657eea425b154345426e83ee560d860c3e31ec47.png

• edited March 2020 Posts: 440
    I don't have a dog in this fight or a pony in this race.

657eea425b154345426e83ee560d860c3e31ec47.png

The difference is that the first one is direct from EON, and the other two are from unofficial fan reuploads.

There is no dog or pony to be had in this race/fight because there is no race/fight. The horse is in the stable, the dog is in the kennel and I'll be in the madhouse if this keeps being brought up.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Oh this won't last long. How long can a meme endure, anyway.

68dc3fdbd360d984761717b73c354c5d8129dc9b.png
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Love that car stunt dodge on the bridge: very nice.

Seriously. Eh, I’ve moved on from it. Now I sit patiently and await NTTD to hit theaters. I’ll be sure to bring a gallon of hand sanitizer.

If possible, maybe see the film during weekday work hours it will probably have less people and thus less chance of contamination. I am not sure where you reside but I hope it isn't a big issue where you are. I know here in the SF bay area it is a real concern.
    “Well, you live long enough!”

I love the lines of this movie already! I’m glad they brought Blofeld back but aren’t using him as the main enemy this time. I’m very hopeful he’ll get a much better turn than in SP and Safin will be the amazing new villain I’m expecting!
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Ryan wrote: »
    This debate will be the death of me.
    00Heaven wrote: »
    This debate is the author of all my pain.
    :)) :)) No kidding, both comments were hilarious to me :))

• GatecrasherGatecrasher Classified

If possible, maybe see the film during weekday work hours it will probably have less people and thus less chance of contamination. I am not sure where you reside but I hope it isn't a big issue where you are. I know here in the SF bay area it is a real concern.

I’m in the SF Bay Area too! East Bay, but all the same. I usually make a habit to see new releases during the week, matinees are perfect for me because it means less people and less disruptions. I’ll definitely take it in consideration with NTTD, particularly with the public health concerns right now. The risk seeing the film opening night is just too much, even if it’s for Bond.

Where do you plan on watching it?
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    ggl007 wrote: »

Awesome, need a clearer version of this.
    In italian I believe

How convenient, you dropped the debate when you realized you were wrong
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    The only thing I'm bothered about is the fact they show Bond "landing" after that leap, takes some excitement ouf of the scene. Well that, and the fact they ruin a beautiful Quattroporte.
    mtm wrote: »

Original, right? Really liked it as well. Poor Maserati.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Univex wrote: »
    mtm wrote: »

Original, right? Really liked it as well. Poor Maserati.

Glad I'm not the only one, my feelings of joy when I saw the baddies using Quattroporte's and Lancia Thesis' was quickly gone when I remembered how the bad buy cars usually end up. Same with the Alfa 159 in QoS.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Craig is on Jimmy Fallon tomorrow night so maybe we’ll get a clip either today or tomorrow prior to the show.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Craig is on Jimmy Fallon tomorrow night so maybe we’ll get a clip either today or tomorrow prior to the show.

I forgot all about that thanks for reminding me. Yeah hopefully he has a clip. It'll be interesting to see what the interview is like, it'll definitely be more light-hearted with it being Fallon. Still holding out hope Daniel goes on Colbert again, he seems to have great chemistry with him
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Didn't someone mentioned that we are getting 2nd trailer on 9th March.
    Italian spot nr 2, with Billie singing

• It's the death of the balance.
  • Typo. Death of bromance!
  • FatherValentineFatherValentine England
    Love some of the shots and action in the new spot, but I stopped watching after Bond took down the guy on the bike. I've seen enough now and will try to avoid any new trailers or footage from now on.
    Italian spot nr 2, with Billie singing

That's cool, we got no tv spots for Spectre and I believe we got none for Skyfall either in Italy.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Love some of the shots and action in the new spot, but I stopped watching after Bond took down the guy on the bike. I've seen enough now and will try to avoid any new trailers or footage from now on.

I’m with you. They’ve already shown us so much! Bring on the film!