No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Nice one, @CraigMooreOHMSS
    QBranch wrote: »
    @AgentJamesBond007 What is blowing up to Bond's left?
    What's left of Danny Boyle's B25 script ;)
    So-called "Boyle script." We'd heard rumors. I didn't think it really existed.

"It doesn't anymore." ;)

Speaking of @Antovolk 's DB5 Imax poster - it's now on ebay. Get it while you can!:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NO-TIME-TO-DIE-Movie-BANNER-27x40-INCH-vinyl-poster-IMAX/223921564478?hash=item3422c3eb3e:g:lpsAAOSwSw5eR6ZX
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited February 2020 Posts: 7,996
    Thank you @QBranch

Is @antovolk the one benefiting from those sales though? I wouldn't want to buy it if he wasn't.

Edit:

A slightly different version of the poster I put up on the previous page, in higher resolution.

ERRg3H2U4AEjeI2?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Is @antovolk the one benefiting from those sales though? I wouldn't want to buy it if he wasn't.

Doubt it.

The image of the Aston Martin doing the donut is an EON released publicity still so you were good either way.

Doubt it.

The image of the Aston Martin doing the donut is an EON released publicity still so you were good either way.

Cheers @AgentJamesBond007!
    Completely agree, was just joking BTW. I don't believe Anton lives in Thailand, and most of this disingenuous profiting comes from that area and China. I meant to say in an earlier post, that if I have provided any ebay links here to listings that were in fact arranged by the artists, please disregard my mentioning it.
    2r3rhgjb17h41.png

Wow!
    Completely agree, was just joking BTW. I don't believe Anton lives in Thailand, and most of this disingenuous profiting comes from that area and China. I meant to say in an earlier post, that if I have provided any ebay links here to listings that were in fact arranged by the artists, please disregard my mentioning it.

Agh, sorry @QBranch. Completely missed that one.
    That's cool, mate! You already made up for it by sharing your awesome hi-res variant poster! \m/ ;)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Nothing special. Just thought I'd just change the title up a bit :)

ddqu9s1-6e2926fe-683a-4f5d-9593-a97c14ca9f3f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkNWQwOTM4LWY2M2YtNDUyZi04ZTk5LTc3M2QwYWUzMTEzNlwvZGRxdTlzMS02ZTI5MjZmZS02ODNhLTRmNWQtOTU5My1hOTdjMTRjYTlmM2YuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.TrSzFaws_gabkGtZf2wTqByOXLftisB2sZLaPCotqnQ

Very nice, @Denbigh
    @AgentJamesBond007 Awesome poster. Top marks! What is blowing up to Bond's left?

@CraigMooreOHMSS I love the effects you've used there, particularly on tactical Bond.

Thanks @QBranch! I thought it worked out pretty well.

Here's one I made up this morning. I had to use the old crew listings, which still has Dan Romer down as composer as one of its inaccuracies. I just didn't have the time to make up my own. @antovolk I believe the image of the Aston Martin here was from your IMAX fan poster a few months back. I hope you don't mind me using it.

ERQ8ahdWoAM9LVH?format=jpg&name=large

Safin should have been in the "No" :)) :))
    Walecs wrote: »

ddqu9s1-6e2926fe-683a-4f5d-9593-a97c14ca9f3f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkNWQwOTM4LWY2M2YtNDUyZi04ZTk5LTc3M2QwYWUzMTEzNlwvZGRxdTlzMS02ZTI5MjZmZS02ODNhLTRmNWQtOTU5My1hOTdjMTRjYTlmM2YuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.TrSzFaws_gabkGtZf2wTqByOXLftisB2sZLaPCotqnQ

Very nice, @Denbigh
    @AgentJamesBond007 Awesome poster. Top marks! What is blowing up to Bond's left?

@CraigMooreOHMSS I love the effects you've used there, particularly on tactical Bond.

Here's one I made up this morning. I had to use the old crew listings, which still has Dan Romer down as composer as one of its inaccuracies. I just didn't have the time to make up my own. @antovolk I believe the image of the Aston Martin here was from your IMAX fan poster a few months back. I hope you don't mind me using it.

Damn. A missed opportunity, for sure. :))

Very nice, @Denbigh

And Fiennes in the 'M'.

Very nice, @Denbigh

And Fiennes in the 'M'.

I don't think that one would have worked, unfortunately. Poor old Ralph wouldn't have been as recognisable and I assigned the letters based on which would make them most visible. One of the things I was certain of was that Madeleine and Safin needed to be isolated from everyone else, hence why they're in a word of their own. :)
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 38
    Hello my name is Joshua Baker and I am a 19 year old Art Student from London. In my feverish anticipation for No Time to Die, I have made a fan poster from acrylic/watercolour/pencil.

I hope you enjoy!

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Hello my name is Joshua Baker and I am a 19 year old Art Student from London. In my feverish anticipation for No Time to Die, I have made a fan poster from acrylic/watercolour/pencil.

I hope you enjoy!

I like it! Love the colours and it stands out. Welcome to the forum. Hope you will share more later.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Well done @JoshBaker007 and welcome to the forum . Enjoy your time here.
    Just a minor adjustment to the IMAX poster
    iqf2xp4290j41.png

I hope you enjoy!

Really nice work.
  • licencetocreatelicencetocreate Melbourne, Australia
    Just a minor adjustment to the IMAX poster
    iqf2xp4290j41.png

Love it!
  • licencetocreatelicencetocreate Melbourne, Australia
    2r3rhgjb17h41.png

Very cool!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Made this with the recent cover from the TOTAL FILM magazine.

fIf0kD3.png
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    That's great, @marketto007 As usual... Did you take part in the contest?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited March 2020 Posts: 3,277
    Gracias, but nope.
    I love it, @marketto007!
    Very nicely done, @marketto007
    Great job, @marketto007
    edited March 2020 Posts: 2,541
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Amazing @marketto007
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Gracias, but nope.

Bad for them.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Fan art by Vishnu Narayanan on Behance:
    ba5e5c90633539.5e1cbe9cbf156.jpg
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    ... artfully modified and improved from this image that was featured in the NTTD production thread in December:
    6m5XJLU.jpg