mi6 confidential magazine?

Good day to you all!

It goes without saying that I am PUMPED about No Time to Die and am counting the days until April 3rd!!!

I was just toying with the idea of investing in the mi6 confidential magazine. Does anyone else here take this, and would you recommend it? I am a big Bond fan, but not to an obsessive degree, so wonder if the magazine would be right for me.

Can anyone suggest any points in its favour that might tip me towards a subscription (or even some back issues)?

Thanks a lot in advance,

BJ

Comments

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    edited February 2020 Posts: 4,311
    Buy one that appeals to you (they are excellently produced) and then decide if you want to subscribe, or buy the next ones as they come out or get a back issue that fits your taste. That's how I would do it. I have not subscribed to it, but have bought individual issues in the past that I enjoyed a lot.

... and welcome new forum member! We've been expecting you, @Brother_John
  • Brother_JohnBrother_John London
    zebrafish wrote: »

Ha! Thanks!

Yes, sound advice. Maybe I'll dive in with a back issue or two.

In the mean time, roll on April 3rd!

zebrafish wrote: »

Ha! Thanks!

Yes, sound advice. Maybe I'll dive in with a back issue or two.

In the mean time, roll on April 3rd!

I tend to pick and choose. On their website they t show you several pages so you can get an idea if its worth purchasing. They did an excellent one recently on LTK.
    007 Magazine is also worth checking out. That is a really well produced mag.
  • Brother_JohnBrother_John London
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    007 Magazine is also worth checking out. That is a really well produced mag.

Thanks, I'll check it out!