MI6 Community Bondathon

1383940414244»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I loved it, too, always refreshing getting to go through all of the films in such an in depth manner with you lot. But yes, an undertaking of such magnitude can definitely lead to burn out. I went through a long period of being burnt out on all things Bond and needed quite the hiatus. Will still probably do another Bondathon before NTTD releases, regardless of my lack of excitement.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    @Creasy47, for NTTD or Bond films in general?
    royale65 wrote: »

NTTD. I'll always love those first 22 films, irrespective of how much I watch them at times and get a little too burnt out/familiar with them.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I'm just doing a Craig-era Bondathon this time. It's likely his last, so I want to focus solely on his arc. One per weekend in March sounds perfect.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Good news: a friend has announced he's going to rewatch all the Bonds this year, one a fortnight, with open house for anyone else who would like to join in.

He's calling it 'Bondage on Mondays' but I won't hold that against him.
    edited January 2020 Posts: 4,418
    Creasy47 wrote: »

NTTD. I'll always love those first 22 films, irrespective of how much I watch them at times and get a little too burnt out/familiar with them.

I can't imagine not being excited to see the next film. The Mendes films really did a number on you, hey? You should sue Mendes.

I can't imagine not being excited to see the next film. The Mendes films really did a number on you, hey? You should sue Mendes.

They sure did. It's odd, too, considering I tend to love Mendes' non-Bond fare but his two installments have left me feeling cold and pessimistic. I'm hoping for the best but that NTTD trailer didn't sell me at all, unfortunately.

They sure did. It's odd, too, considering I tend to love Mendes' non-Bond fare but his two installments have left me feeling cold and pessimistic. I'm hoping for the best but that NTTD trailer didn't sell me at all, unfortunately.

I'm hoping that NTTD will redeem Brofeld, somehow.