Happy New Year!!!

Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
Happy New Year to all fellow Bond fans in the MI6 Community.

It's just gone midnight here in New Zealand - so we're in 2020! Doubly exciting as its the year of a new Bond film.

All the best for 2020 to all you Double-0s!

Comments

• augie7107augie7107 Boston
    Thank you kindly and same to you and your family Sir. Currently watching DAF on the Epix Bond Marathon, only 8AM in Boston.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Happy new year to all of you here. Hope 2020 brings all the joy & happiness for you all :)
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Best wishes for 2020! \:D/

iInBR6x.gif
    I am about 8 hours away officially before the UK hits 2020? But I will not be sober in 8 hours so I will wish everybody on here and around the world a healthy, peaceful and happy new year for 2020!
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Enjoy the celebrations and Happy 2020 ... I’m full of cold at the mo but I’ll do my best to keep the British end up!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    These changes of calendar dates used to be a big thing earlier. Now I find they don t mean much any longer. Still, all the best wishes for you all in the upcoming year!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    These changes of calendar dates used to be a big thing earlier. Now I find they don t mean much any longer. Still, all the best wishes for you all in the upcoming year!

Well, the entire world is going nuts over a few numerical tricks of a calendar we have intenved. I agree, it means absolutely nothing.

That said, I always want to wish dear friends the best, so... best wishes to all.

Minions-%E2%80%93-Holiday-Greeting-Card-%E2%80%93-Fandango-Fandango-687x451.png
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Happy New Year to all our members here! I hope we all have 2020 vision very soon! :)
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Finally after 4 years of no new Bond we are in a year of a new Bond film.

Have a safe evening everyone and a wonderful New Year ahead!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    efbae96e-9d50-47ad-83d5-02f043e90bb9.png
    from The Netherlands!

GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR UIT NEDERLAND!
  • Happy New Year, to all! Feliz Año Nuevo from Mexico!
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Happy New Year – 2020 – to my fellow MI6 Members. Here’s hoping the new year will be remembered as the year of NTTD!!!!!
    Happy new year everyone! Hoping this year and decade brings many new great things. At least we’ll be starting in a year with a Bond film!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    A Happy new year to all
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Happy hangover
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    All the best to the Bond family for 2020!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Happy New Year, everyone! Looking forward to more adventures with you all.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy new decade, everyone.
    Quit living in the future, @MajorDSmythe! The new decades starts next year. ;-) But I know what you're doing. You want to get ever closer to that long-awaited new Jason flick, don't you? :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Happy New Year you bunch of nutters!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    M_Balje wrote: »
    efbae96e-9d50-47ad-83d5-02f043e90bb9.png
    from The Netherlands!

GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR UIT NEDERLAND!

And Happy Halloween, @M_Balje! ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Quit living in the future, @MajorDSmythe! The new decades starts next year. ;-)

The 203rd decade starts in a year, but the 2020s start now.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited January 2020 Posts: 13,882
    Quit living in the future, @MajorDSmythe! The new decades starts next year. ;-) But I know what you're doing. You want to get ever closer to that long-awaited new Jason flick, don't you? :)

I don't know about you earthlings, but where I come from, it starts in 2020.

As for Jason, joking aside, I have accepted a new film is never going to happen. The irony is that this all comes down to money, which is something neither man can earn from the property, while the court case is ongoing.

And between them, they helped the developers kill the F13 game.

I don't know about you earthlings, but where I come from, it starts in 2020.

As for Jason, joking aside, I have accepted a new film is never going to happen. The irony is that this all comes down to money, which is something neither man can earn from the property, while the court case is ongoing.

And between them, they helped the developers kill the F13 game.

Sadly, yes, that's probably the case. No news about a new Freddy either. Our darlings aren't being treated well, Major.