TV Alerts

Comments

Wednesday, september 11th 2019 at 21.00 CET on France 4 (France) :

Bons Baisers de Russie (FRWL)
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Quantum of Solace
    Sunday, 25 August on ITV 2 at 8:00 PM (BST)
    Saturday, 31 August on ITV 2 at 8:00 PM (BST)

GoldenEye
    Monday, 26 August on ITV 4 at 9:00 PM (BST)

Tomorrow Never Dies
    Thursday, 29 August on ITV 4 at 9:00 PM (BST)

From Russia with Love
    Monday, 26 August on BBC America at 10:30 PM (ET/PT)
    Tuesday, 27 August on BBC America at 3:30 AM (ET/PT)
    Saturday, 31 August on BBC America at 3:30 AM (ET/PT)

The Sy Who Loved Me
    Tuesday, 27 August on BBC America at 8:00 PM (ET/PT)
    Wednesday, 28 August on BBC America at 1:30 AM (ET/PT)
    Saturday, 31 August on BBC America at 12:30 PM (ET/PT)

A View to A Kill
    Tuesday, 27 August on BBC America at 11:00 PM (ET/PT)
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 2,436
    'I Love 1985' a programme originally broadcast in 2001 is currently on BBC iPlayer, covers Grace Jones' involvement in A View to a Kill.
    Tomorrow Never Dies
    Monday, 2 September on ITV 4 at 10:00 PM (BST)

The World Is Not Enough
    Tuesday, 3 September on ITV 4 at 9:00 PM (BST)
    Friday, 6 September on ITV 4 at 9:00 PM (BST)
    Wednesday september 18th 2019, at 21.00 CET on France 4 (France) :

Opération Tonnerre (TB)
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    TCM has posted their overview of the Bond series. Starting with DN and ending with TWINE (no DAD!), this represents the premier of most of the titles on that US channel. See my July 28th post for details.

www.tcm.com/this-month/article/1529382|0/James-Bond-Thursdays-in-September.html
    As I Bond fan of long standing, I sometimes wonder about how these films are received by the larger community of film lovers. Therefore, it pleased me no end, to see the positive tweets at #TCMParty and #DriveInMob last night for DN,FRWL,GF,TB and YOLT.

There was also a nice 10+ minute “overview” of James Bond that included interviews with Martian Campbell and Bruce Feirstein (?). I’ll post a link when – and if – it makes it to youtube.
    Sorry if this has been posted, didn't see it anywhere. Pluto TV (Free Streaming TV) has a new James Bond Channel that streams 18 Bond Movies. It includes DN to LTK, NSNA and CR54 as well. You can either watch the 007 channel they have or view them on demand. It does have commercials, but not bad for free.

https://pluto.tv/live-tv/pluto-tv-007
    Ed83 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been posted, didn't see it anywhere. Pluto TV (Free Streaming TV) has a new James Bond Channel that streams 18 Bond Movies. It includes DN to LTK, NSNA and CR54 as well. You can either watch the 007 channel they have or view them on demand. It does have commercials, but not bad for free.

https://pluto.tv/live-tv/pluto-tv-007

Thanks @Ed83.
    I’m inferring from this (and the TCM showings), that EON is attempting to broaden the audience for Bond’s back catalogue as well as drum up interest ahead of NTTD. If so, I think that its a smart move.

And here it is. A nice little overview of 007.
    Sunday, september 15th 2019, at 22.45 CET on Fance 4 (France) :

James Bond 007 contre Dr. No (DN)

Sunday, september 22nd 2019, at 22.45 CET on France 4 (France) :

Bons Baisers de Russie (FRWL)

Wednesday, september 25th 2019, at 21.05 CET on France 4 (France) :

On ne vit que deux Fois (YOLT)

A "generic" trailer for the channel's programming in the next month leads me to believe that TSWLM isn't far behind.
    Another great evening of “Bond” on TCM! A lot of love out there for OHMSS and LALD. Two weeks down, two to go 😊, and next week starts with TSWLM.

Thanks to Youtube user “24fpsfan” for posting these.

Question for MI:6 members: In 2012, Sky TV produced a series of short 5-10 minute retrospectives for each of the Bond movies. Usually, consisting of interviews with various cast members (i.e., Thomas Wheatley: “Well, Tim was my Bond!”), I remember them as being quite good. Does anyone know if they are still available? My old bookmarks are dead,
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Dwayne wrote: »
    Another great evening of “Bond” on TCM! A lot of love out there for OHMSS and LALD. Two weeks down, two to go 😊, and next week starts with TSWLM.

Thanks to Youtube user “24fpsfan” for posting these.

Question for MI:6 members: In 2012, Sky TV produced a series of short 5-10 minute retrospectives for each of the Bond movies. Usually, consisting of interviews with various cast members (i.e., Thomas Wheatley: “Well, Tim was my Bond!”), I remember them as being quite good. Does anyone know if they are still available? My old bookmarks are dead,

I was up til 2 am, watching these four films, as I was hard at work on a project. Nothing likle a dark house, a light over my desk, and Bond on TV. I wil say this...TMWTGG sure is a great middle of the night film.
    Wednesday, october 2nd 2019, at 21.00 CET on France 4 (France) :

Au Service Secret de Sa Majesté (OHMSS)
    TSWLM:

MR

FYEO

Another great night of “Bond” watching – on TCM, though I dropped out midway thru FYEO (work the next day you see 😊!) BTW:As several #TCMparty tweets noted, Carole Bouquet is quite lovely (and still is IMO).

Again, thanks to 24fpsfan for posting these on Youtube.

Next week.....TLD gets the prime 8:00PM EST slot.
    Wednesday, october 9th 2019, at 21.00 CET on France 4 (France) :

Vivre et Laisser Mourir (LALD)
    TLD

LTK

GE

Well its over! Thanks to TCM and the guys and girls at #TCMParty and #DriveInMob for making this past month so enjoyable. For what its' worth, there appears to be a lot of affection for Bond out there, so maybe NTTD will do alright at the box office.

If TCM every did this again (and I hope that they will 😊!), limiting themselves to only two movies per night would be better since some of us have work the next day. It certainly makes for a “different” morning routine when you wake up with Denise Richards (TWINE) at 5:30 AM. instead of the normal weather and traffic reports, I get submarine fights and jokes about Christmas coming only once a year!
    Sunday, ocotber 13th 2019, at 21.05 CET on Fance 4 (France) :

L'Espion qui m'aimait (TSWLM)

Followed, at 23.05 CET by :

On ne vit que deux Fois (YOLT)
    All the Bond films coming to Amazon Prime in November 2019: [ Link ]
    Wednesday, november 6th 2019, at 21.00 on France 4 (France) :

Rien que pour vos Yeux (FYEO)
    For those of you in the US, the online channel “Charge” will have a Bond double feature this weekend.

TWINE / DAD (Oct 26th 8:00 PM EST)
    TWINE / DAD (Oct 27th 4:00 PM EST)

https://watchcharge.com/
    Wednesday, november 13th at 21.05 CET on France 4 (France) :

Tuer n'est pas Jouer (TLD)
    Wednesday, November 20th at 21.05 CET on France 4 (France) :

Permis de Tuer (LTK)
    The World Is Not Enough
    Friday, 15 November on ITV 2
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    The World Is Not Enough
    Friday, 15 November on ITV 2

I was looking forward to this, but it is in fact The World's End in that slot. Close but no cigar :)
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited November 2019 Posts: 12,914
    From the US I can report Amazon Prime has Bond films 1-20 plus Never Say Never Again available again.

https://www.amazon.com/James-Bond-Prime-Video-Included/s?k=James+Bond&rh=n:2858778011,p_n_ways_to_watch:12007865011

Via Roku streaming since August there is a 24/7 James Bond channel on Pluto TV (Viacom), steady rotation of 18 films with commercials.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/pluto-tv-preps-24-7-james-bond-pop-up-channel-ahead-of-new-movie-launch-1202708426/
    pluto-007x.png?w=681&h=383&crop=1

George Lazenby was a guest on ‘Steve Wright in the Afternoon’ to talk about 'Passport to Oblivion'.
  • BondHQBondHQ Heysham, Lancashire
    One of Sir Rogers great non-Bond performances showing at 17:50 UK time today on Talking Pictures.

In France, the channel France 3 will launch a Bond festival for Christmas. Here are the first movies (more next week) :

Monday, December 23rd 2019, at 14.00 CET :

L'Homme au Pistolet d'Or (TMWTGG

Tuesday, December 24th 2019, at 14.00 CET :

Moonraker

Wednesday, December 25th, at 14.10 CET :

Goldfinger

Thursday, December 26th, at 13.55 CET :

Tuer n'est pas Jouer (TLD

And Friday, December 27th, at 13.50 CET :

Permis de Tuer (LTK)
    The Bond film festival goes from France 3 (where it is replaced by John Wayne movies) to France 2 on New Year's Week. So, on Monday, December 30th 2019 at 13.45 CET :

Octopussy

And on december 31st 2019, at 13.45 CET :

Dangereusement Vôtre (AVTAK)