NTTD - Official Trailer Discussion Thread - First trailer OUT NOW (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Comments

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    manover wrote: »
    Plus its the other side of the face that he gets shot on...which they are hiding by making him pose this way.

He's a genetic terrorist and he gets his scars from being shot? What a waste...

Do you have a source?

We shall see. ;)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Malek looks brilliant.

Hoping for some disfiguration though, maybe it happens later in the film?

Is there a link to all the posters in HD?

If you go to the mobile version of twitter (put a ‘m.’ in front of the address) you can right click twitter images and open them in their own windows at full res.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    The trailer hits about 4-5 am, my time. I will not be able to sleep.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    TripAces wrote: »

Just be glad that you're not busy when it drops. I'm going to have to sneak out of an arrangement. :D
    Looks like it’ll be 7:00 AM for me. Only 16 hours away!
    I've missed out here, what time does the trailer hit?
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Ditto. West coaster?
    Minion wrote: »
    Ditto. West coaster?

Yep. This reminds me of when the Spectre photo call happened in 2014.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited December 2019 Posts: 5,834
    @
    Ditto. West coaster?

Funnily enough tomorrow will be five years exactly since the press conference for Spectre :)
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Ditto. West coaster?

Look on the bright side: if you do manage to fall asleep, the goods will be online by the time you wake up! :)
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    manover wrote: »
    Plus its the other side of the face that he gets shot on...which they are hiding by making him pose this way.

See, I thought I was the only one that noticed that his "unseen" side has a bigger scar...

It looks almost like a skull...

If you really zoom in on the hidden side of his face it does look pretty warped but it's hard to tell with the shadow. Is that what you're referring to?
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 366
    Does anyone know what time it lands in the UK?

I see that the preview post hit the 007 twitter account at 1:20 am U.K time
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
    Kananga wrote: »

I'll take Amsterdam time.

1-1:30pm UK

In different timezones - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=No+Time+To+Die+-+Trailer+Premiere&iso=20191204T13&p1=136
  • antovolk wrote: »

In different timezones - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=No+Time+To+Die+-+Trailer+Premiere&iso=20191204T13&p1=136

Cheers for that!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    antovolk wrote: »

Which would mean one hour later in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Germany... and a few more
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Just know I'm gonna be dancing to this all morning tomorrow :D

Denbigh wrote: »
    @
    Ditto. West coaster?

Funnily enough tomorrow will be five years exactly since the press conference for Spectre :)

I knew we were close. That is unreal!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @
    Ditto. West coaster?

Funny how the gap seems to disappear once you've been given teases and posters haha :D Well for me it has anyway.
    @
    Ditto. West coaster?

Funny how the gap seems to disappear once you've been given teases and posters haha :D Well for me it has anyway.

Right?!? These last few months have been excruciating. I was getting so anxious about it I decided I needed a month-long break from reading this site . As I was closing the page was when I saw they had revealed the title and I got sucked right back into the madness.

I remember waking up extremely early and watching the entire Spectre press conference from my bed. So freaking crazy that was 5 years ago.
    antovolk wrote: »

Thanks heaps for that link ☺️
    Looks like I will be up late!
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 698
    Don't mean to be negative, but what if the trailer is bad and shows too much?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Is there a sufficient way to watch GMA tomorrow without being in the US?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    jake24 wrote: »
    Is there a sufficient way to watch GMA tomorrow without being in the US?

Well I'm sure not quite legal streams are available one way or another. It would be on the ABC TV stream.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    Or good and shows too much. I'll relish it all.

Based on what's been kept under wraps, storywise I'd gauge the odds of showing too much at about less than zero.

I feel like it will be same as SPECTRE

It will show enough for you to pierce the gist of the story and get a thing or two...but it won't show everything.

Like I remember from SPECTRE I got "Ok, so Bond goes to a SPECTRE meeting, goes to ask Mr. White how to get to the meeting, and that's part of the plot"

I can't remember if Swann being his daughter was revealed in the trailer? Maybe it was

So yeah, I expect they'll announce the basic plot of the movie at least

I believe in the trailer being fine, the last few Bond trailers were just amazing and showed the right amount
  • dragonsky wrote: »

I feel like it will be same as SPECTRE

It will show enough for you to pierce the gist of the story and get a thing or two...but it won't show everything.

Like I remember from SPECTRE I got "Ok, so Bond goes to a SPECTRE meeting, goes to ask Mr. White how to get to the meeting, and that's part of the plot"

I can't remember if Swann being his daughter was revealed in the trailer? Maybe it was

So yeah, I expect they'll announce the basic plot of the movie at least

I believe in the trailer being fine, the last few Bond trailers were just amazing and showed the right amount
    They didn't announce Swann being Mr White's daughter in the trailer, but they did in the synopsis that went with it which is kind of weird. We'll probably get a new synopsis tomorrow as well.
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 725
    I wonder if Safin is just a big red herring by Blofeld. While Bond is distracted he hatches his real plan.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited December 2019 Posts: 7,518

Then that'll be bad. Why worry about things we can't control?
    I wonder if Safin is just a big red herring by Blofeld. While Bond is distracted he hatches his real plan.

A part of me wants this. But I know that'd be a huge waste of Remi Malak. I do hope Safin is the primary villain for the entire film, which I believe he will be. I still want Blofeld in the background pulling the strings.

I'm just a huge fan of the archvillain dynamic. Like it'd be great if the next Bond actor gets a series of films where he's always up against Blofeld's latest criminal scheme. Different primary villains each time, different plans, but always Blofeld in the background.
  • OOWolfOOWolf Savannah

A part of me wants this. But I know that'd be a huge waste of Remi Malak. I do hope Safin is the primary villain for the entire film, which I believe he will be. I still want Blofeld in the background pulling the strings.

I'm just a huge fan of the archvillain dynamic. Like it'd be great if the next Bond actor gets a series of films where he's always up against Blofeld's latest criminal scheme. Different primary villains each time, different plans, but always Blofeld in the background.

I don't know how anyone can wish for "Blofeld" to do anything. In typical Purvis and Wade fashion, this version of Blofeld was butchered. If that pitiful crawling on the bridge wasn't enough, then, I mean, really... And that guy would be pulling strings?!