No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• I can tell this film is going to be full of energy with Cary at the helm and Linus on cinematography. I'm liking what I've seen so far in that 10 second teaser teaser. In Cary we trust!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    I can tell this film is going to be full of energy with Cary at the helm and Linus on cinematography. I'm liking what I've seen so far in that 10 second teaser teaser. In Cary we trust!
    giphy.gif
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    I guess dissecting that short teaser will keep me occupied till Wednesday.
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    naplogic wrote: »
    If you all want something to think or talk about based on this tease until wednesday, here's a spoiler:
    Bond is in the tan Land Cruiser, he is not alone, and that scene with with the new Defenders takes place near the end of the movie.

How the heck can you see that at all???
    robcope wrote: »
    Who in the bloody hell is at the 11 second mark?

I think its Madeline Swann. Something about the hair makes me think its not Malek.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited December 2019 Posts: 3,126
    acidie wrote: »

I think its Madeline Swann. Something about the hair makes me think its not Malek.

The one on the bike? I think the person at 12 seconds is lynch or Malek.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited December 2019 Posts: 5,834

I think that's just the material of the coat @acidie :)

And @007Blofeld, he means the shot through the window of the masked person.
    Sorry I meant the person in the mask behind the glass. I think its Swan.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Minion wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    KizerK wrote: »
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    are we sure thats malek

Most likely, since Malek’s stunt double was seen in that mask
    Don't think it's the same mask. Look's like makeup or something.

I think it’s the same type of mask. It looks just like the Noh mask we saw in the leaked Norway footage.
    Upon further inspection you might be right.
  • naplogic wrote: »
    If you all want something to think or talk about based on this tease until wednesday, here's a spoiler:
    Bond is in the tan Land Cruiser, he is not alone, and that scene with with the new Defenders takes place near the end of the movie.

How the heck can you see that at all???

I knew it before the trailer.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Yeah, I don't think it's Swann. I think you may be mistaking for her for the material of the coat.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    @NickThunderballs there are on location photos of
    the Toyota Land Crusier with stunt doubles assumed to be Bond and Swann.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't think it's Swann. I think you may be mistaking for her for the material of the coat.

I fell for that, too, at first. It could very well be the masked man from the Norway shoot.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Thankfully I have no idea what you are referring to I think I need to avoid this topic
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Thankfully I have no idea what you are referring to I think I need to avoid this topic
    Oh sorry @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, yes please do avoid, although I'll try and make a conscious effort to keep everything in spoilers from now on :D
    OMG TRAILER DROPS WEDNESDAY!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    TripAces wrote: »

I fell for that, too, at first. It could very well be the masked man from the Norway shoot.

100% if you ask me. That last frame may come from the prologue where the girl runs into the lake after some interior scenes in the cabin.
  • matt_u wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »

100% if you ask me. That last frame may come from the prologue where the girl runs into the lake after some interior scenes in the cabin.
    Could you imagine the gun barrel opening up and that is the first shot of the film. Creepy.
    Is that bike stunt real or CGI?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Getafix wrote: »
    The stunt was done for real but I’m not sure if digital additions have been made.
    Glad to hear it's a real stunt.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    It's definitely real:
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Hope @mtm and @Mendes4Lyfe could stop complaining now about action and start enjoying the teaser and trailer which is about to come because that 14 seconds short teaser was bombastic =D>
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I love that little teaser.

Funny, now we have the teaser announcing the trailer announcing the film. :D

Anyway, those few moments look awesome. I'm happy. :D :D
  • JG007JG007 Manchester, UK
    edited December 2019 Posts: 78
    Trailer music soundtrack is great!! EXCITEMENT LEVELS RAMPED UP 🍸
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    The stunt was done for real but I’m not sure if digital additions have been made.

They did. Removed a giant camera crane just on the left side on the piazza when the bike is just over the edge. Plus a bunch of crew people. And they swapped the stunt-double's black helmet for Craigs head.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Ana de Armas in a tasty black dress dual wielding guns.

Yep, this film looks alright (cough) 😁😁
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Mallory wrote: »
    Ana de Armas in a tasty black dress dual wielding guns.

Yep, this film looks alright (cough) 😁😁

She kind of looks like Lisbeth Salander, with the black hair hanging in her face, the make-up.

https://blackgirlnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Screen-Shot-2018-11-25-at-5.01.07-PM.png
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited December 2019 Posts: 4,247
    Great Trailer and Music....It seems Daniel Craig's best Bond films are the ones in which he puts on the Tuxedo. NTTD looks like an energetic Bond film...the early Daniel Craig style.
    jake24 wrote: »
    YouTube link:
    I saw in Facebook & coming soon. I seen all the Aston Martins except no Walther pistol in hand or the hybrid Aston Martin. Lashana Lynch look like she in the DBS Superleggera .