New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• BondHQBondHQ Heysham, Lancashire
    Many thanks for the welcome all.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Welcome here, @BondHQ . Are you related to @BONDHD ?

When you check out various threads, it is always a good idea to read the opening post of each thread to get a proper idea about what it entails. Have fun with the exploration.
    Welcome here, @BondHQ . Are you related to @BONDHD ?

When you check out various threads, it is always a good idea to read the opening post of each thread to get a proper idea about what it entails. Have fun with the exploration.

Thank you. Afraid not, no relation there.

Thanks for the tip, that is something that I have been looking at. Don’t want to jump in without knowing first. Looking forward to getting involved.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    @BondHQ since MOONRAKER was your first film here's a thread you may like
    https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/18250/attempting-re-entry-moonraker-appreciation-thread/p4
    There are many more for bond films ranking/ all bond films appreciation thread if you have difficulty to find it just type on Google before you wish to start any thread it may already exist you will easily find it.
    Main thread to start with is Bond25 production diary and spoiler thread which is visited by most members as far as I know-
    https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/19099/no-time-to-die-production-thread-minor-spoilers-allowed/p465

Have fun ;)
    Great stuff, thank you.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Welcome, @BondHQ. As others have said, take some time reading up on the opening posts of any given thread, the overall rules, and you'll find yourself fitting in real quickly. Most importantly, be sure to enjoy yourself!
    I certainly will. Thank you.
  • ObannoObanno Somewhere & Everywhere
    Hello,

My name is Edward. I'm from Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) but currently based in Norway.

I've been a lurker for many years and I thoroughly enjoy all the debates and discussions that go on in the James Bond community. I've been a (massive) Bond fan since I was 4 years old (was born in '83) when my dad introduced me to Thunderball. My first Bond in theaters was Goldeneye.

I hope to contribute as well as engage with other like minded fans. I'm not afraid to say I know my stuff with regards to Bond, Fleming and everything to do with this universe, but MI6 deserves all the credit as a large chunk of my knowledge was gathered when lurking on this forum!

Nice meeting you all and can't wait for NTTD!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Welcome Obanno, I hope you enjoy your time with us. Certainly a good time to get involved.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Welcome @Obanno
    Welcome, @Obama! How is Michelle?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome to the forum @Obanno hope you enjoy your time here.
  • quantum_boyquantum_boy London
    Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, only very recently started posting. And now cursing that I didn't pick 'QuanTom' as a username. Bollocks!

I'm 34, live in London and work in Digital Cinema mastering and distribution. We'll be handling a lot of NTTD, but like practically any other film we work on, it'll be encrypted better than most of our bank accounts. Extremely excited about NTTD especially, due to the IMAX aspect, as we work a lot with IMAX distributing their content, and they themselves are also thrilled NTTD is going is to be a natively-shot feature, rather than essentially an upscale.

I doubt I'll come across much in the way of interesting tidbits, but if I'm allowed to share anything, I of course will!

Cheers,
    Tom
    Welcome @quantum_boy glad to have someone from the production. Enjoy your time here.
  • quantum_boyquantum_boy London
    Welcome @quantum_boy glad to have someone from the production. Enjoy your time here.

Thanks man! :-)
    Welcome to all lurkers.
    lurk.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    BondHQ wrote: »
    Hello

My name is John, originally from Northern Ireland but now living in the village of Heysham in Lancashire.

Been a Bond fan as long as I can remember, since I was about 9 years of age and being introduced to it seeing Moonraker on the television. Now 46 and still enjoy it all immensely.

Look forward to chatting with you guys when time allows. Any ideas on threads that are a must to start with?

Cheers

Welcome, @BondHQ! It's nice to have another member to add to our Northern Ireland division. There are already a few of us here. :)

A warm welcome also to @Obanno and @quantum_boy!
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    edited November 2019 Posts: 2,426
    @Obanno and @quantum_boy welcome!

latest?cb=20160322195337

Black attache case damaged when examined! So sorry! But I hope you time here is a happy one! Enjoy! 🍸
    Goldfinger was on in the background here when you joined, and Max is just parroting, but quite appropriate. Purely by coincidence, of course. You can forget about the attache case. Nothing sharp or worthwhile allowed here.
    Goldfinger Nothing sharp or worthwhile allowed here.

... only pistachios! 😊
    Goldfinger Nothing sharp or worthwhile allowed here.

... only pistachios! 😊

They are always allowed.
    44081811800_fae69a0f42_b.jpg
    Give us a kiss, newcomers.
    😂👍

• conradhankersconradhankers Underground
    Good to be back. And welcome all new members.
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
    edited January 2020 Posts: 1,081
    Good to be back. I haven't been active since this forum crashed. I thought I'd log back in again. Unfortunately, I've lost my 10,000 odd posts! You may not remember me, I used to have the profile photo of Roger Moore with a bucket on his head! Nevertheless, I looking forward to getting to know everyone and be involved in discussions.
    Welcome @Octopussy
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Welcome back, @Octopussy! I'm sure your all time high is coming up. :)
    Welcome back @Octopussy - James Bond on an island populated exclusively by women, no wonder you haven’t been around for a while!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Octopussy wrote: »
    Good to be back. I haven't been active since this forum crashed. I thought I'd log back in again. Unfortunately, I've lost my 10,000 odd posts! You may not remember me, I used to have the profile photo of Roger Moore with a bucket on his head! Nevertheless, I looking forward to getting to know everyone and be involved in discussions.

You had 10,000 posts here or at the old KTBEU forum?
    Anyway, good to see you back @Octopussy :)
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
    NicNac wrote: »
    You had 10,000 posts here or at the old KTBEU forum?
    Anyway, good to see you back @Octopussy :)

Ah, yes! I had that many at the old forum. Thanks! Good to be back.
    Octopussy wrote: »

I hear @Benny loves you. He will be ecstatic. Welcome back.