The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Thanks to Man Utd for this reminder to not buy a single one of their players on FPL.

Imagine saying that during Ferguson’s reign.
    ;)
    My first 11...

Ryan

Söyüncü Lundstram Kelly

Mount De Bruyne (V) Sterling (C) Salah

Jiménez Vardy Abraham

Looks like a strong team, in my opinion!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited November 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Benny wrote: »
    Thanks to Man Utd for this reminder to not buy a single one of their players on FPL.

Imagine saying that during Ferguson’s reign.
    ;)

Hehe @Benny, funnily enough Bournemouth has not conceded a goal since their 1-0 defeat away against Arsenal on October 6th. David Luiz of all people scored that goal. :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    United are garbage under Ole, this will be a reality check for some quarters of the fan base, some still don't think we are in a relegation scrap.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Bournemouth has defeated Manchester United. 1-0 Full time.
    Southampton 1-0 Man City.
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 17,291
    Southampton 1-0 Man City.

Wow, didn't think that would happen!
    Lundstram opens the score for Sheffield! Points for my team!

Aubameyang score for Arsenal!

Aston Villa are 1-0 up against Liverpool!
    Aubameyang score for Arsenal!

Took out Aubameyang for a hit…

FPL aside, yessss!!
    2nd goal for Lundstram! Big big points now on fantasy!
    2nd goal for Lundstram! Big big points now on fantasy!

3-0 now! Fleck with the goal.
    @Torgeirtrap Hopefully my defense can hold. :-t

Capture-d-e-cran-2019-11-02-a-17-21-28.png
    @Torgeirtrap Hopefully my defense can hold. :-t

Capture-d-e-cran-2019-11-02-a-17-21-28.png

WOW! That's impressive if it stands! :-O
    Aguero scores for City. More points coming my way!

Edit: Newcastle has conceded. Clean-sheet for Lascelles gone. :-(
    Aguero scores for City. More points coming my way!

Edit: Newcastle has conceded. Clean-sheet for Lascelles gone. :-(

Looking promising still though!
    Abraham scores for Chelsea; 5th goal for my fantasy team this gameweek!

You must have a great score by now!

55 points at the moment. Made a very poor captain choice (Salah, only 4 points).

55 points at the moment. Made a very poor captain choice (Salah, only 4 points).

55 points should see you above average - well done!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2019 Posts: 23,369
    Just woke to see Lundstram haul nice though Sterling blanking not great, 55 points for me so far this GW, my midfield really poor today though feel a missed opportunity at hitting a high score
    I'm up to 68 points now thanks to the bonus points added. I have Chilwell left for tomorrow afternoon.
    I have 3 players left, Vardy, Kelly and Soyuncu
    Just woke to see Lundstram haul nice though Sterling blanking not great, 55 points for me so far this GW, my midfield really poor today though feel a missed opportunity at hitting a high score

Wouldn't call a midfield of Mount, De Bruyne, Sterling and Salah weak. However, they're not performing like you'd expect them to. I regret bringing in Sterling for a hit, that's for sure!

I'm up to 68 points now thanks to the bonus points added. I have Chilwell left for tomorrow afternoon.

That's very impressive!
    I have 3 players left, Vardy, Kelly and Soyuncu

Vardy and Söyüncü here. Rico's clean sheet stays on the bench…
    My midfield is great it will score big in the next few weeks I am sure, just glad getting rid of TAA has not hurt. Jimenez delivered which I am happy with, people without Lundstram will help my ranking.

Edited I see TAA did get points gr
    My midfield is great it will score big in the next few weeks I am sure, just glad getting rid of TAA has not hurt. Jimenez delivered which I am happy with, people without Lundstram will help my ranking.

TAA got a very late assist for Mané! Made a big difference for my team that goal.

TAA got a very late assist for Mané! Made a big difference for my team that goal.

I will let two transfers build up and get TAA back in after the City game, I already have three players in that match

I will let two transfers build up and get TAA back in after the City game, I already have three players in that match

Not confident with returns from TAA in that City game, that's for sure! Ideally I want to save a transfer next gameweek, but I might have to do something about Boly. Also a bit unsure about Pope as a goalkeeper option.

Not confident with returns from TAA in that City game, that's for sure! Ideally I want to save a transfer next gameweek, but I might have to do something about Boly. Also a bit unsure about Pope as a goalkeeper option.

Boly will make way for TAA just not sure which other player will go, it's not sustainable having Sterling, KDB and Salah in my team, Salah is most likely to go to free up funds, though Liverpools run puts me off selling

Boly will make way for TAA just not sure which other player will go, it's not sustainable having Sterling, KDB and Salah in my team, Salah is most likely to go to free up funds, though Liverpools run puts me off selling

I think it's possible to have all three, but it's very expensive and might affect the rest of the team. Saying that, they might all hit a run of form as soon as you drop any of them!

Could Mané be an option? Saves you a little bit of cash.
    Up to 74 points now, if the Leicester clean-sheet holds!