No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    If production team plans to shoot at the town for next two days then, probably, Cary and co. will wait for weather and return to beaches and pier at the end of the week.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 4,400
    PWB celebrating her wins last night at the Emmys - channeling her inner Bond girl

EFKCJMZXYAMoAl9?format=jpg&name=medium
    EFLS4HmXsAEwpvJ?format=jpg&name=900x900
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Contraband wrote: »
    BTW: Could PTS open with a simple wedding ceremony on the beach/cave, with honeymoon in Matera leading to all hell breaks loose??

So far, @Contraband, the most likely scenario, based on scene #s is...
    PTS is the kidnapping of the scientist and the reveal of Malek's character as the villain (first time since LALD that Bond is not in the PTS); post TS is when we catch up with Bond with Madeleine

But it's quite a guessing game at this point.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited September 2019 Posts: 8,254
    TripAces wrote: »
    BTW: Could PTS open with a simple wedding ceremony on the beach/cave, with honeymoon in Matera leading to all hell breaks loose??

PTS is the kidnapping of the scientist and the reveal of Malek's character as the villain (first time since LALD that Bond is not in the PTS); post TS is when we catch up with Bond with Madeleine

But wouldn't that make the kidnapping, if it happens in the PTS, 5 years before?... Or will it be in present day? Then after the titles we Flashback 5 years, then flashforward again to Jamaica-- which would be too confusing for sure and not likely at all. I think...

EoN's done a wonderful job. No one is saying a word (as the media stumbles around looking for the video-game-playing and tardy director; the grumpy and controlling leading man; the "jinxed set" with the very unhappy crew....)....
    PWB celebrating her wins last night at the Emmys - channeling her inner Bond girl

Absolutely something sexy about her-- it's her creativity and intelligence, her natural flirtatiousness and the cockiness that pushes her over the edge. And also the fact she knows it too.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

Ha! That's marvellous :)
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    @matt_u - translate please! No filming yet but the newslady might have something useful.

Yep no filming yet, it will start tomorrow. No other news about the production, except she said shooting at Arcomagno has just been postponed.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,548
    peter wrote: »

But wouldn't that make the kidnapping, if it happens in the PTS, 5 years before?... Or will it be in present day? Then after the titles we Flashback 5 years, then flashforward again to Jamaica-- which would be too confusing for sure and not likely at all. I think...

In the scenario I laid out, the kidnapping and the Matera scenes are on the same timeline...either all of that is present day (or close to it) with Jamaica a slight skip ahead, OR...the PTS and Matera are five years ago and the skip to Jamaica is present day. I hope that makes sense. Given that there are apparently traps and people in waiting for Bond, in Matera, I can't imagine that action being just days after the end of SPECTRE. I'm thinking months, at least. You have a strong writing background, so you think in narrative and, like me, have an "Occam's Razor" approach here. :-)
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Why the "Happy Birthday"? Is this from the final party?

71050670_2606167922810852_4825679078868647936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQnLSoJi-EF78DpXX7tpqTD0E0XZPWGO9Af-vXWu8iATcoCxBxdq1eerSQcgB947W-k&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=44f8d2004de414488193e8fc3c4e5de8&oe=5E3AACC0

Those images on the film strip on the cake, they look like actual shots from Marera. You can see the DB5 in one. Enhance!

Damn , those photos looks amazing
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote: »
    I’m guessing Civita Lucana is a fictitious locale for the film.

Yeah I don't know. Was thinking if it appears in Flemings novels. Asking all Bond-experts in here.

No, it doesn’t.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    I’m guessing Civita Lucana is a fictitious locale for the film.

Yeah I don't know. Was thinking if it appears in Flemings novels. Asking all Bond-experts in here.

No, it doesn’t.

Well it should :P

Thanks for the answer..

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    peter wrote: »

EoN's done a wonderful job. No one is saying a word (as the media stumbles around looking for the video-game-playing and tardy director; the grumpy and controlling leading man; the "jinxed set" with the very unhappy crew....)....

Absolutely something sexy about her-- it's her creativity and intelligence, her natural flirtatiousness and the cockiness that pushes her over the edge. And also the fact she knows it too.

Yep, you've nailed it mate.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 17,241
    antovolk wrote: »

"Gazing as if an important creative decision hung in the balance, but in reality, the gelato arrived, and we were the farthest ones from it" :))

"Gazing as if an important creative decision hung in the balance, but in reality, the gelato arrived, and we were the farthest ones from it" :))

If his Instagram caption game is to go by I think we'd be in for an awesome director's commentary if they do one
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 2,594
    That blue jacket Craig is wearing in Italy is quite possibly the ugliest jacket I have ever seen. What the hell are they thinking? I would have had Craig dressed in the same digs Dalton was in, in The Living Daylights, when he tailed Whittaker to the hotel...not, however, the 80’s jacket he wore later on in Tangier. :) I know that this was the fashion but this isn’t Bond.
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    Omega's Instagram story:

0zUKzDx.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    For the longest time that blue jacket Craig kept reminding me of someone and I for the life of me couldn't figure it out until recently. It makes him look like the Fisherman from Half Life 2! =))

latest?cb=20100308173610&path-prefix=en
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Sapri news

"The Sapri station will be the protagonist of the filming of the next James Bond movie, the 007 famous all over the world.

For the occasion, an ETR 400 - Frecciarossa 1000 will be used, especially sent from Naples."
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine

Someone asks Cary in comments about new gunbarrel opening and director replied with "thumbs up". Probably we'll get new gunbarrel.
  • It looks as though Bond puts Madeleine on the train after the Matera chase.........

riprese-007.jpg
    riprese-007-3.jpg
    Wow this is big.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine

From Sapri. Today
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Pavlo wrote: »

Lol the guy basically jokes about the fact that in Sapri they won't see another Frecciarossa in a lifetime...

BTW, where is Seydoux? The chase ends at the station, she should be there.

EDIT: It's pretty official filming at the Arcomagno won't happen like scheduled.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    matt_u wrote: »
    Pavlo wrote: »

Lol the guy basically jokes about the fact that in Sapri they won't see another Frecciarossa in a lifetime...

BTW, where is Seydoux? The chase ends at the station, she should be there.

She is there.
    It looks as though Bond puts Madeleine on the train after the Matera chase.........

riprese-007.jpg
    riprese-007-3.jpg

Now I see her.
    Wow, so she won't die. She gets sent away? Or they both enter the train?
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Maybe she leaves him again. Or they just part ways in order to keep her safe while he retires from the world.