No Time to Die production thread

Comments

antovolk wrote: »
    Just received some photos of Lea in a bathrobe shooting scenes in London!! Wow.

It's the same ones from the fake hotel balcony in Matera last week

Not sure why they said London. Yeah you’re right. Did we even get photos of them on the balcony? Or is that new?

Yeah it's odd. These photos aren't new - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7476361/James-Bond-star-L-Seydoux-slips-nightgown-set-No-Time-Die-Italy.html
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Why the "Happy Birthday"? Is this from the final party?

71050670_2606167922810852_4825679078868647936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQnLSoJi-EF78DpXX7tpqTD0E0XZPWGO9Af-vXWu8iATcoCxBxdq1eerSQcgB947W-k&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=44f8d2004de414488193e8fc3c4e5de8&oe=5E3AACC0
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited September 2019 Posts: 524
    ggl007 wrote: »

[snip]

It is indeed from the wrap party in Matera, but it doubled as a birthday party, most likely for Mark Tildesley, the production designer, who has a birthday on the 19th.
  • PWB makes a quick reference to NTTD at the end:

Also, Ben Whishaw is sporting a very different look:

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Denbigh wrote: »
    @mtm No but we did get nearly all the Austria stuff, most of the early Rome stuff including a lot of the car chase, we saw Madeleine and Bond in Morocco, and we saw Blofeld with dofs on his face on London bridge, plus the boat chase, and I think there were pictures of the fire on London Bridge I can't remember.

Not to mention all the plot spoilers we had because of the script leak even if you didn't attempt to read it.

So at least one entire location not seen by set photos then. Blenheim Palace?
    Contraband wrote: »
    Sapri update

AZFoghM.jpg
    MKz22QU.jpg

The 'party lights' effect they did across Matera (seen in Cary's instagram video last week from the balcony) must be for cgi to give the impression of fireworks for the religious festival. So they'll cgi some in Matera and use some for real in Sapri. Most of these Sapri scenes must be doubling for Matera. Can't think they'd do a separate religious scene in another location.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    PWB makes a quick reference to NTTD at the end:

Also, Ben Whishaw is sporting a very different look:

The ‘female 007’ thing is looking bang on the money still.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    ggl007 wrote: »

71050670_2606167922810852_4825679078868647936_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQnLSoJi-EF78DpXX7tpqTD0E0XZPWGO9Af-vXWu8iATcoCxBxdq1eerSQcgB947W-k&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=44f8d2004de414488193e8fc3c4e5de8&oe=5E3AACC0

Those images on the film strip on the cake, they look like actual shots from Marera. You can see the DB5 in one. Enhance!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Anybody know if this is from NTTD? London?

re3UGft.jpg

• PavloPavlo Ukraine

re3UGft.jpg

Yes, it was London shoot in June/July.
    Pavlo wrote: »

re3UGft.jpg

Yes, it was London shoot in June/July.

Thanks
    Wonder who the guy in the middle is? AD? Name?
    Seen him all over Matera
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine

Dont know exactly but, based on where we saw him and what scenes he was involved in, I suggest he is responsible for cars, stunts with them, organization and coordination of car chases.
    Stunt-double, what's his name?

Dont know exactly but, based on where we saw him and what scenes he was involved in, I suggest he is responsible for cars, stunts with them, organization and coordination of car chases.

Yeah, maybe you're right.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Been refreshing the s**t out of this page hoping I’ll see an update about a potential trailer. The agony of waiting!!!
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine

Jean-Charles Rousseau
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745947/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr225
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 6,665

Jean-Charles Rousseau

Now that's a name! Now if only a philosopher was called James Bond ;)

Jean-Charles Rousseau

Hahaha..thanks. Wasn't sure at first.
    BTW: Could PTS open with a simple wedding ceremony on the beach/cave, with honeymoon in Matera leading to all hell breaks loose??
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    Does the city name Civita Lucana say anything to you guys? Because prod. has put a sign on the train station with that name. Shooting tomorrow.

"At the beginning of the week, the shooting is affecting the Sapri station and the neighboring areas. At the railway station the signage with the name of the city of Spigolatrice has been temporarily replaced by signs indicating the elusive city of Civita Lucana, where the plot of the film develops.

Disappointment on the part of many citizens who hoped that not only the landscape but also the name of Sapri would appear in the important production. Thus there was no lack of controversy. To throw water on the fire the mayor Antonio Gentile, who wanted to have his say and above all to give an advice to his fellow citizens: “instead of continuing to complain in the usual rooms of the echo, I remind you that social media can be used to convey a message more important: in these days in Sapri there is the main cast of the latest 007 film 'No time to die' and the director Cary Joji Fukunaga for the shots that our city is hosting '.

Then he adds: "There is no time for the ifs and the buts, the trains are taken or taken. Those who follow cinematography know very well that the names of places are often changed with fancy names, but knowing how to exploit the communicative power of a 007 film to promote our city depends only on us ".

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    That's Abbey Road, right?
  • RC7RC7
    I’m guessing Civita Lucana is a fictitious locale for the film.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Civita Lucana is a made up name.
    RC7 wrote: »
    I’m guessing Civita Lucana is a fictitious locale for the film.

Yeah I don't know. Was thinking if it appears in Flemings novels. Asking all Bond-experts in here.
    @matt_u - translate please! No filming yet but the newslady might have something useful.

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    IG story from this account shows arrival of DB5's in Sapri. As this cars weren't seen in Jamaica and Norway, most probably Sapri is used by production to represent Italy.
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/williamm978/?hl=ru

Thanks. Fastest screensave this year. Lol