Quantum and Spectre Backstory

Eric_007Eric_007 Mobile
I need a short film or somthing that gives me tangible Evidence that Blofeld Has tortured Bond. I believe him when he says it but I'm a sucker for backstory and specifics on him and Greene and Silva and Le Cheiffe . Maybe in NTTD he'll reveal somthing more.

Comments

• MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    From what I recall, Purvis & Wade gave their retcon explanation that Quantum was basically the South American branch for SPECTRE run by Greene, which Bond brought down in QOS. So that technically makes White and Le Chiffre of SPECTRE rather than Quantum.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    From what I recall, Purvis & Wade gave their retcon explanation that Quantum was basically the South American branch for SPECTRE run by Greene, which Bond brought down in QOS. So that technically makes White and Le Chiffre of SPECTRE rather than Quantum.

Quantum is a branch of SPECTRE, yes. Kind of subsidiary organization. White was a SPECTRE agent. Madeleine basically says that in the film and it's explained that White and Blofeld know each other since a long time. LeChiffre is not a SPECTRE agent. He's just affiliated with them, makes business with them. Like Silva, who is a freelance terrorist hired by SPECTRE.
    Per the Sony leaks - and Purvis & Wade elaborated on this in Some Kind of Hero - the Craig-verse version of Spectre was essentially co-founded by Blofeld and White (and, in earlier iterations, C - before they made the character younger).

They served together in the French Foreign Legion in Morocco (in a platoon not coincidentally named 'Les Spectres de Pierre') and one night in the Sahara the platoon ran out of food...Blofeld essentially killed all of them to use as food, leaving White alive to help him carry the bodies. The rest as they say, is history. I wonder if this backstory will be referenced in some way in NTTD and if so, whether it'll be the same as this above one from the later SP drafts/Purvis & Wade
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited September 2019 Posts: 1,165
    antovolk wrote: »
    Per the Sony leaks - and Purvis & Wade elaborated on this in Some Kind of Hero - the Craig-verse version of Spectre was essentially co-founded by Blofeld and White (and, in earlier iterations, C - before they made the character younger).

They served together in the French Foreign Legion in Morocco (in a platoon not coincidentally named 'Les Spectres de Pierre') and one night in the Sahara the platoon ran out of food...Blofeld essentially killed all of them to use as food, leaving White alive to help him carry the bodies. The rest as they say, is history. I wonder if this backstory will be referenced in some way in NTTD and if so, whether it'll be the same as this above one from the later SP drafts/Purvis & Wade
    I hope that makes its way into NTTD in some form. Since C got repurposed, if Malek's dad factors into the theorized Norway flashback, the three of them - Blofeld, Mr. White, and Malek's dad - could be the founders of SPECTRE.
    This film has enough characters I doubt maleks dad was the man on ice. That was maleks character
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,834
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    This film has enough characters I doubt maleks dad was the man on ice. That was maleks character
    Spoiler tags @Tuck91 @Minion
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Sorry, forgot what thread I was in.
    :-B
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Minion wrote: »
    Sorry, forgot what thread I was in.
    :-B
    Haha I thought so :)
    I've often theorised that the man on the ice could be a relative of Malek's rather than Malek himself, but obviously I could be very wrong. Just worth considering I think :) And also it was kind of hinted at that Madeleine killed the invader, so could she have maybe killed one of Malek's relatives as child?
    I always wondered how mr white was able to hear so much about bond from vesper. Vesper didn’t meet bond until well after she had been working for mr white.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @Tuck91 Can you put your previous post in spoiler tags please?
    from a film from 2006 and 2008

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,834
    from a film from 2006 and 2008
    @Tuck91 No for your post before that, regarding NTTD.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited September 2019 Posts: 4,415
    I always wondered how mr white was able to hear so much about bond from vesper. Vesper didn’t meet bond until well after she had been working for mr white.

There have people every where. Pilot in QOS, Tanner. A man at a table, another girl (Madeline). The walls have ears! The mouse remember..

Mr White stil was a wolf in Spectre. A lot of times the lies are true and other way around. Dench M in SF in court tells the truth.

I can't wait to see what there wil do with Vesper video and i am curious or inindeed should be scary about his kite qoute. Whyle my feeling that last thing is delayd to Bond 26. I see it as contuned of i never left/people everywhere.

Quantum never be complete gone, it stil exist or unconfirmd/black sheap of the needle.
    350?cb=20151117010045
  • RareJamesBondFanRareJamesBondFan Touch it. You can touch it if you want.
    This might be illuminating... from the sony leaks...

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
  • RyanRyan Canada
    Brilliant!
    “Do you have any idea how much money it cost to rebrand everything with our new logo!?”