50th Anniversay Celebration: Spoke Art Bond Prints

edited May 2012 in News Posts: 555
From the front page: http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/collecting_spoke_art_prints.php3?t=&s=&id=03157

spoke_art_prints1.jpg

spoke_art_prints2.jpg
Designed to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of James Bond 007, these stylish posters are now available as limited edition Giclee prints. The posters were used earlier in the year in conjunction with a screening of retro Bond films at the Castro Theatre, San Francisco.

The posters are designed by Max Dalton. Each print is a 18"x24", hand numbered and limited to a run of 250.

What does everyone think of these? I think they are pretty neat.

Who can name all the characters in the top poster?

Comments

By far my favourite is the top poster! Would happily frame that and put on my wall! Brilliant! :-bd
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    By far my favourite is the top poster! Would happily frame that and put on my wall! Brilliant! :-bd

I may order one. It's a pretty sweet poster.

Nobody wants to try and name all the characters?
  • *bump*

From the very top left to right, going row by row:

Little Nellie

Goldfinger, (M?), (Don't know), Rosa, The Dragon

Stromberg, Odd Job, DB5

(Egyptian Builder?), Jaws, Anya, Largo, Dr. No, Sylvia Trench

Tracy, Quarrel, Pussy Galore, Jill Masterson, Blofeld

Paula Caplan, Rosie Carver, Honeychille

(Random scuba diver), (Girl in pool?), Domino, Bond, (Girl in purple?), Vida

Does anyone know the ones I missed? Did I mess any up?
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 4,619
    I think the goofy font is completely wrong for Bond. These look more like posters for Austin Powers.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I see the FRWL belly dancer, but I can't be sure if she has been named yet. Anyone see Q? And I am unsure of the two men in between Auric and maid Klebb in the house.
  • I see the FRWL belly dancer, but I can't be sure if she has been named yet. Anyone see Q? And I am unsure of the two men in between Auric and maid Klebb in the house.

Right, I said Vida, but she's e one that gets into the fight, not the belly dancer. So you got me,

I don't see Q.

And PP, the poster is goofy, cartoony, and retro. Bond also wouldnt have a pool party with Blofeld. Lighten up.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Does anyone have any idea who the two men are in between Auric and Klebb in the house? Is one M or something??
  • *bump*

From the very top left to right, going row by row:

Little Nellie

Goldfinger, (M?), (Don't know), Rosa, The Dragon

Stromberg, Odd Job, DB5

(Egyptian Builder?), Jaws, Anya, Largo, Dr. No, Sylvia Trench

Tracy, Quarrel, Pussy Galore, Jill Masterson, Blofeld

Paula Caplan, Rosie Carver, Honeychille

(Random scuba diver), (Girl in pool?), Domino, Bond, (Girl in purple?), FRWL belly dancer

Does anyone know the ones I missed? Did I mess any up?

Does anyone have any idea who the two men are in between Auric and Klebb in the house? Is one M or something??

I guessed M...but I don't know who he is talking to.

• I guess I'll never know who eh all are :(