No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    He looks awesome. Guy doesn’t age.
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    antovolk wrote: »

Again the question of a female Bond. It’s getting so annoying. Same questions over and over again.

But yes, he looks very good.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Jeffrey wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »

Again the question of a female Bond. It’s getting so annoying. Same questions over and over again.

But yes, he looks very good.

And he gives the same halfassed response, lying through his teeth :D
  • RC7RC7
    Gotta love, Dan. Clearly wants to tell her where to stick it.
    RC7 wrote: »

I wouldn't blame him if he did and do us all a favour! :)) :-bd
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    No music, just shooting sound

• RC7 wrote: »

I saw it completely differently. Craig is with all his luvvie Hollywood friends and I'm pretty certain he wouldn't care if Bond was a woman. In other news, this guy endorses it.........

Also, lots of new set photos:

james-bond-madonna-della-bruna-2-1.jpg
    james-bond-banda-4.jpg
    james-bond-banda-3.jpg
    james-bond-banda-2.jpg

Also, here is a poster I made using an image I found online. Though I'd share here:

cdXFMyG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    All this female bond crap is poisoning the franchise.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Ana de Armas is at the Knives Out premiere and oh my... what a woman
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    How nice of Brosnan to say it won’t happen under the Broccoli’s, as if that is a bad thing.
    :) I honestly think Craig just goes along with it because he knows what ‘outrage’ will come if he says anything other than that.
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    Jeffrey wrote: »
    How nice of Brosnan to say it won’t happen under the Broccoli’s, as if that is a bad thing.
    :) I honestly think Craig just goes along with it because he knows what ‘outrage’ will come if he says anything other than that.

It would help if Daniel Craig responds in a way that Jeffrey Wright did. To me Daniel Craig shows so...uninterested and passive, both during the Bond 25 event in Jamaica...and again here during the Knives Out interview. Then again, that's how Daniel Craig is. Apart from all this, he is a marvellous actor.
    Pretty cool image. Look at the laid back guy in the background. :D

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Craig isn't going to give the press the satisfaction, he's taking the piss and he doesn't endorse it at all @Pierce2Daniel, you are clearly talking about a different Daniel Craig to the rest of us.

As for Pierce he couldn't give a shit, he isn't Bond any more so can say what he likes. Saying what he does lets him off the hook, at least Fiennes stuck to his principles when asked.
    M7JiQEf.jpg
    UhZlWO0.jpg
    D6GriPh.jpg
    0ndaXq1.jpg
    KhpsBtD.jpg
    1zrYz1J.jpg

• Not sure Pierce would’ve endorsed that when he was 007.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    jerome007 wrote: »
    Not sure Pierce would’ve endorsed that when he was 007.

His opinion is utterly irrelevant on the matter and he knows it (Same goes for Craig) Brosnan's just having a bit of fun, and maybe a bit too much Coke. Nothing to see here.

And btw:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3243465/amp/I-think-white-male-Pierce-Brosnan-quashes-rumours-female-007-Spectre-believed-Daniel-Craig-s-final-Bond-film.html
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 2,594

I saw it completely differently. Craig is with all his luvvie Hollywood friends and I'm pretty certain he wouldn't care if Bond was a woman. In other news, this guy endorses it.........

Also, lots of new set photos:

james-bond-madonna-della-bruna-2-1.jpg
    james-bond-banda-4.jpg
    james-bond-banda-3.jpg
    james-bond-banda-2.jpg

Also, here is a poster I made using an image I found online. Though I'd share here:

cdXFMyG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Great poster! Too bad it’s not official.

If Bond was to ever become a woman, the character would no longer be Bond and certainly not James Bond anyway, as James is a male name. :)

• A big no from me on Bond being a woman too. But I think that horse is dead and buried.

Anyway, since we're not holding back on posting stuff from Knives Out relating to NTTD cast, I wanted to inform you guys Ana de Armas is getting stand out notices for the movie, so I'm gonna whine to hell and back if she's WASTED in this film!!!!
  • kg54mvpkg54mvp USA
    Gah Craig looks fantastic. All these years you kinda feel like you know him well. Good to see him looking happy!

Cheesy but true.

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Craig knows exactly how to handle the press. He didn't say it was his last (though it probably will be) only he thinks so. He still looks good enough to tackle another film if he wanted too.
    I'm sensing we're going to be getting more and more of these videos from now on, with Knives out coming soon, all questions from the media are going to include one about Bond. I have no problems with the way Craig handles them.
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    Benny wrote: »
    Craig knows exactly how to handle the press. He didn't say it was his last (though it probably will be) only he thinks so. He still looks good enough to tackle another film if he wanted too.
    I'm sensing we're going to be getting more and more of these videos from now on, with Knives out coming soon, all questions from the media are going to include one about Bond. I have no problems with the way Craig handles them.

In general he has made some bad publicity errors if you ask me. Buttt as of late he is indeed more cheerful, handles the typical Bond questions better, and seems to be liking press interviews more as he did when he was in Jamaica. He's not as enthusiastic though as Tom Cruise, but that's Daniel. I especially liked his remark: "Who's Captain America???". Well done ;-).
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 847
    Intriging running man :

BTW, curious about what Sassilive wrotre, I did some reshearch about the Festa della Bruna. This is what I found in french sites :

Madonna della Bruna is the protector of the troglodyte city of Matera. It is celebrated with a big party during which a procession brings together thousands of participants. According to tradition: on the morning of July 2 the statue of Mary is brought to the Piccianello church, only to be then walked through the city before reaching the cathedral [located Piazza Duomo] the evening when they turn three towers. The statue, accompanied by the archbishop, is placed in Cathedral while the chariot which transported it resumes its road in the direction of the city center where it is assaulted and dismembered by the crowd. The feast (Festa della Bruna) is prepared one month in advance with the (re) construction of a tank each year, with fireworks, in a delirious atmosphere. The procession of July 2nd is preceded by feast days through Matera.

So with this in mind shoud we situate this part of the film to a July 2 or its surroundings rather than easter ?
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Seeing as none of the cast members are around other than their stunt doubles, I reckon most of the Italy interior scenes will be done at Pinewood.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 940
    Intriging running man :

BTW, curious about what Sassilive wrotre, I did some reshearch about the Festa della Bruna. This is what I found in french sites :

Madonna della Bruna is the protector of the troglodyte city of Matera. It is celebrated with a big party during which a procession brings together thousands of participants. According to tradition: on the morning of July 2 the statue of Mary is brought to the Piccianello church, only to be then walked through the city before reaching the cathedral [located Piazza Duomo] the evening when they turn three towers. The statue, accompanied by the archbishop, is placed in Cathedral while the chariot which transported it resumes its road in the direction of the city center where it is assaulted and dismembered by the crowd. The feast (Festa della Bruna) is prepared one month in advance with the (re) construction of a tank each year, with fireworks, in a delirious atmosphere. The procession of July 2nd is preceded by feast days through Matera.

So with this in mind shoud we situate this part of the film to a July 2 or its surroundings rather than easter ?

Yes seems July 2nd rather than Easter. Perhaps when he is first seen in Jamaica on his own there will be an "xxxx months (or years) later" which will bring the film into present day.

The bike stunt yesterday was phenomenal to watch live. All the locals and tourists who watched from distance applauded it each time. They did 3 takes of the actual jump. There were two drones flying in the sky. Each time, he did 2 test runs up to the ramp but without going on it (probably to warm up the engine) and on the third go he would always attempt the jump.

He wore a helmet with big dots for cgi on. I got some great videos on my camera which I'll try and upload when I'm back next week.