No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

• licencetocreatelicencetocreate Melbourne, Australia
    Agent7777 wrote: »
    Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!6bbg8Jz.jpg

Excellent work, should be the official poster!

Wow! Thank you so much :)
    antovolk wrote: »
    Yeah that's pretty much spot on perfect @licencetocreate, amazing work!

Thank you! Very kind of you.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    @licencetocreate I like what you have done with the logo, great work

Thanks! I wanted to depict that Bonds life is going to potentially crumble. This is purely an abstract guess to the synopsis of the film. Skyfall also had a texture used in the logo, so the inspiration came from that :)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Thanks! I wanted to depict that Bonds life is going to potentially crumble. This is purely an abstract guess to the synopsis of the film. Skyfall also had a texture used in the logo, so the inspiration came from that :)

Cracks in the foundation great idea, I like the concept and of course we know Bond will hold it together if that's the case :)

Certainly adding extra detail to any logo gives it extra depth in meaning

Cracks in the foundation great idea, I like the concept and of course we know Bond will hold it together if that's the case :)

Certainly adding extra detail to any logo gives it extra depth in meaning

Haha, of course! Thank you. I'm really looking forward to the film as it's been a long wait.
    Had a twinge of old-school inspiration...
    ENePhWf.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    @antovolk, that is fabulous.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 23,104
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    @antovolk, that is fabulous.

Love that too.
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Impressive. I'm more partial to colorful posters for Bond or at least not b&w, but really well done.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!6bbg8Jz.jpg

EON should hire you. That is awesome

EON should hire you. That is awesome

Wow, thank you so much. Really appreciate the comment :)
    antovolk wrote: »
    Had a twinge of old-school inspiration...
    ENePhWf.jpg

Very cool! I can hear the intro Bond theme now. Love the old school 60-70s credits. This style is coming back. Nice work!
  • mgeoff88mgeoff88 At a nice safehouse in Rome... Erm... Bay Area, CA
    edited August 2019 Posts: 50
    No-Time-To-Die-007-Poster.png
    mgeoff88 wrote: »
    5a946c2fada5c298574caba18797945b-full.png

That's an awesome picture! Don't think I've seen that one before.
  • mgeoff88mgeoff88 At a nice safehouse in Rome... Erm... Bay Area, CA
    edited August 2019 Posts: 50
    @licencetocreate Thanks! It's actually from the opening credits of Skyfall. I thought the mirror effect and multiple Bonds was cool, and it fits with the time theme.

For some reason, the picture doesn't show up on the mobile site. It just shows part of the image URL. :-?
    EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.
    Just saw this on Twitter and it made me laugh

ECxhUujXUAAJkz0?format=jpg&name=small

Yeah, quite amusing. ;) There's another topical gag you could use for a poster. British Airways pilots are on strike next month:
    British Airways strike causes five days of flight cancellations. The British Airways strike next month is to cause at least five consecutive days of flight cancellations. BA pilots announced three days of strikes - taking place on 9, 10 and 27 September - in a dispute over pay.

... so you could have a poster of Bond and a plane and the title is

NO TIME TO FLY

;))
    mgeoff88 wrote: »
    @licencetocreate Thanks! It's actually from the opening credits of Skyfall. I thought the mirror effect and multiple Bonds was cool, and it fits with the time theme.

For some reason, the picture doesn't show up on the mobile site. It just shows part of the image URL. :-?
    EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

Nice! Glad you figured it out. Took me a while too.
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    edited August 2019 Posts: 544

BRILLIANT MATE!
    I wondered why they didn't turn the title announcement graphics into a pre-teaser poster as they did with the SPECTRE bullet hole one.
    Don't know why, but that pic of Craig gives me Sinatra vibes ;)
    20022310040.jpg
    That being said, Craig does look good in that walk/photo.
    Just saw this on Twitter and it made me laugh

ECxhUujXUAAJkz0?format=jpg&name=small

=)) Hats off to whoever came up with that!

BRILLIANT MATE!
    I wondered why they didn't turn the title announcement graphics into a pre-teaser poster as they did with the SPECTRE bullet hole one.

Thank you! I know right? I think we will get a poster and potentially a trailer in October on Global James Bond Day.
  • Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!6bbg8Jz.jpg

BRILLIANT MATE!

Thank you! I know right? I think we will get a poster and potentially a trailer in October on Global James Bond Day.

5th October is a Saturday, so no.

BRILLIANT MATE!

5th October is a Saturday, so no.

Doesn’t have to be on the actual day. Could be that week or the following to celebrate.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 1,661

Craig's pose is similar-ish to Connery's pose in From Russia With Love's album cover:

71KXhiVl%2BQL._SY355_.jpg

Connery's Bond looks ready to shoot, whereas Craig's Bond looks a bit more passive.

fanbond123 wrote: »

Craig's pose is similar-ish to Connery's pose in From Russia With Love's album cover:

Connery's Bond looks ready to shoot, whereas Craig's Bond looks a bit more passive.

You're defiantly on to something. Craig's pose and the new logo are very similar to the Blu-ray cover for: From Russia With Love.
  • fanbond123 wrote: »

You're defiantly on to something. Craig's pose and the new logo are very similar to the Blu-ray cover for: From Russia With Love.

Hasn't Craig gone on record saying he wants to make a From Russia with Love-esque Bond film?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

Great poster mate. Congrats. I just noticed that you misspelled Léa's name.

fanbond123 wrote: »

Hasn't Craig gone on record saying he wants to make a From Russia with Love-esque Bond film?

I think it's one of his favourites. Wouldn't surprise me, it a great film!