No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    This forum seriously needs our own boots with cameras in Matera, the graveyard, etc - at all the locations. People who can take HQ pics and videotape with a steady hand.

Don't you guys have any connections? Some travel blogger perhaps? Or locals who loves Bond?

Hate all this tourist photos and medias crappy pics.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Contraband wrote: »
    This forum seriously needs our own boots with cameras in Matera, the graveyard, etc - at all the locations. People who can take HQ pics and videotape with a steady hand.

Don't you guys have any connections? Some travel blogger perhaps? Or locals who loves Bond?

Hate all this tourist photos and medias crappy pics.
    For SP, we had several moles placed in Rome, London and Austria. I don't think anyone on here lives in Matera unfortunately.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    I'll be there on the 8th of September.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    00Agent wrote: »
    Good stuff! Keep us informed.
    giphy.webp
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    giphy.webp

Try not to get caught agent :))
    jake24 wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Horrible tie. Don’t like that combination at all.
    Yeah, that suit is horrible.

I wonder, that suit does not look like Craig's Bond, but it might suit a certain brash CIA agent. Remember, stunt-doubles frequently double for more than one actor.
    ColonelSun wrote: »

I wonder, that suit does not look like Craig's Bond, but it might suit a certain brash CIA agent. Remember, stunt-doubles frequently double for more than one actor.

Very possible, but the haircut does look similar to Daniel's..
    Matt wrote: »
    ColonelSun wrote: »

Very possible, but the haircut does look similar to Daniel's..

Well, we will see.

Goodie. How long will you be staying?
    edited August 2019 Posts: 5,185

4 nights. Till the 12th.

4 nights. Till the 12th.

Great. Take as many pics possible and tape like hell.

4 nights. Till the 12th.

Great. Take as many pics possible and tape like hell.

That's the idea ;)
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    I'll be honest and say today is the first real twinge of excitement I've had. The film is getting closer and it looks like it's shaping up to be pretty awesome.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I like the title, it sounds intriguing, ominous and most importantly Bondian. I like the nod to the 1958 film thank you for pointing that out @Lizo
    The trailer was awesome, I really liked the way it revealed the title and than Bond blended into the background. Definitely got me hype for the film

I wonder what, if anything, it means to the film itself? I wonder if time is going to play a part like it did somewhat in Spectre, or if (and hopefully I'm completely wrong here) Bond does meet his end

More importantly than anything else, thank God we can finally call Bond 25 by a name. It feels real now. Roll on April and No Time To Die
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited August 2019 Posts: 4,548
    Why is everyone assuming that the set and much of the Matera filming is the PTS? The graveyard, might be, but that is off location and can double as somewhere else. Remember: Prague doubled for Miami (bad choice, though) and the Bahamas doubled for Madagascar.

• RC7RC7
    TripAces wrote: »
    Why is everyone assuming that the set and much of the Matera filming is the PTS? The graveyard, might be, but that is off location and can double as somewhere else. Remember: Prague doubled for Miami (bad choice, though) and the Bahamas doubled for Madagascar.

The chase scene is the PTS.
    matt_u wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »

So no tuxedo in the PTS means no wedding in the PTS...
    They have a row and Madeleine kicks Bond out of a window. Bond gets to his feet, brushes dust off his suit, and says, "This never happened to the other fellas." Cue title song.

edited August 2019 Posts: 4,548
    RC7 wrote: »

I must have missed something. How was this made public? Do we have some credible/reliable source on this, @RC7 ?
  • RC7RC7

I must have missed something. How was this made public? Do we have some credible/reliable source on this, @RC7 ?

It depends whether you consider me reliable. I heard it from several people months ago.

It depends whether you consider me reliable. I heard it from several people months ago.

=D>
    Ludovico wrote: »
    vzok wrote: »
    I guess some people here would have preferred "No Time Revoked".

Otherwise, the title is adequate. Sure, it has "die" in it, but they hadn't used that word in 18 years, and the problem was that at one point they had overused permutations of "live", "die", and "kill" with...

A View to a Kill
    The Living Daylights
    Licence to Kill
    (Goldeneye)
    Tomorrow Never Dies
    (The World Is not Enough)
    Die Another Day

I think people overestimate the number of times Die was used as a title. Or kill for that matter. And there's some words that have more chances to be used in a Bond title than others.

Compared to the ones rumored, at least No Time to Die sounds Bondian. Generic? Maybe, but far less than Eclipse, Genoma, Mosaic or whatever people here suggested.

Has there been a movie featuring the word Genoma?

Doesn't make it appropriate for Bond. Genoma can be a good title in its own right but for a spy thriller? I don't see it. It's not even evocative. How about DNA or Molecule while we're at it?

I wasn't suggesting it as a Bond title.

Otherwise, the title is adequate. Sure, it has "die" in it, but they hadn't used that word in 18 years, and the problem was that at one point they had overused permutations of "live", "die", and "kill" with...

A View to a Kill
    The Living Daylights
    Licence to Kill
    (Goldeneye)
    Tomorrow Never Dies
    Die Another Day

I think people overestimate the number of times Die was used as a title. Or kill for that matter. And there's some words that have more chances to be used in a Bond title than others.

Compared to the ones rumored, at least No Time to Die sounds Bondian. Generic? Maybe, but far less than Eclipse, Genoma, Mosaic or whatever people here suggested.

Doesn't make it appropriate for Bond. Genoma can be a good title in its own right but for a spy thriller? I don't see it. It's not even evocative. How about DNA or Molecule while we're at it?

Any time I read "Genoma" I though "Genoa"...

1000_GENOA-SALAME-SLICED_1_grande.jpg?v=1549906016
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    bondsolent2-990x671.jpg

bondsolent3.jpg

BOND TAKES TO THE SOLENT FOR FILMING OF ‘NO TIME TO DIE’
    https://islandecho.co.uk/bond-takes-to-the-solent-for-filming-of-no-way-to-die/
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Will this potentially become the most expensive Bond film ever made? Will it eclipse QoS and SP's 300k budget? Genome what I'm sayin?'
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    bondsolent2-990x671.jpg

bondsolent3.jpg

Probably to go along with this

12950596-6980375-image-m-76_1556710640261.jpg
    Univex wrote: »
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    bondsolent2-990x671.jpg

bondsolent3.jpg

Probably to go along with this

12950596-6980375-image-m-76_1556710640261.jpg

That article was better written than anything The Daily Expess has written in the past year.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

A View to a Kill
    The Living Daylights
    Licence to Kill
    (Goldeneye)
    Tomorrow Never Dies
    Die Another Day

Any time I read "Genoma" I though "Genoa"...

1000_GENOA-SALAME-SLICED_1_grande.jpg?v=1549906016

One Salami is not Enough

Absolutely love this photo! @-) :-O :-bd
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Absolutely love this photo! @-) :-O :-bd

Any chance for an HD version. I'd love it as a wallpaper from now until April ;)