Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    I never cared much for Reloaded & Revolutions. But i'm curious to see how a 4th film will turn out.

Wonder where they will take it?

That was my initial thought. I mean both of them died in Revolutions. Unless they are somehow resurrected or cloned and reloaded into the new version of the Matrix? Regardless I am estatic.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2019 Posts: 15,686
    Final trailer for Ad Astra:

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Final trailer for Ad Astra:

Just watched the IMAX trailer wow, the visuals look great
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Some TV spots for Angel Has Fallen:

Not sure if this was posted yet, but this movie really grabbed my interest:

First poster for The King:

cp11wpsqrth31.jpg

Hal, a wayward prince, ascends the English throne upon his father's death, and must navigate the palace snake pit, chaos and inherited war against France.

Directed by: David Michod (Animal Kingdom).

Starring: Timothée Chalamet, Robert Pattinson, Ben Mendelsohn, Joel Edgerton & Sean Harris.
    I never cared much for Reloaded & Revolutions. But i'm curious to see how a 4th film will turn out.

That was my initial thought. I mean both of them died in Revolutions. Unless they are somehow resurrected or cloned and reloaded into the new version of the Matrix? Regardless I am estatic.
    Let´s hope 4 is not set in between 2 and 3....

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    boldfinger wrote: »

That'd be a really short film
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Two of those actresses look odd, I am guessing its prostetics?

According to the film's IMDB page, the prosthetic makeup designer for this film is Kazuhiro Tsuji, who won the Oscar a couple of years ago for his work on Darkest Hour (the Churchill biopic with Gary Oldman).

According to the film's IMDB page, the prosthetic makeup designer for this film is Kazuhiro Tsuji, who won the Oscar a couple of years ago for his work on Darkest Hour (the Churchill biopic with Gary Oldman).

Its impressive as I had no idea that was Charlize until her name appeared, I thought it was Elizabeth Banks initially. The trailer I watched did not advertise the people in the film.

Its impressive as I had no idea that was Charlize until her name appeared, I thought it was Elizabeth Banks initially. The trailer I watched did not advertise the people in the film.

I posted the cast yesterday in this thread, but I had actually forgotten who was in it by the time I watched the trailer. I recognized Margot Robbie and Nicole Kidman, but had no idea who that 3rd main actress was. Never would have guessed it was Charlize Theron.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 5,767
    That could be a bit scary.

boldfinger wrote: »

That'd be a really short film
    Oh right, @Last_Rat_Standing, 3 picks up where 2 ends, doesn´t it... It´s been a while since I watched them one after the other... :-))

@bondjames @DarthDimi @MajorDSmythe @boldfinger as promised ;-)

----

----

report-xlg.jpg
    Liam Neeson will play the lead role in the action adventure film The Ice Road.

Neeson will play a ‘big-rig’ ice road driver who, after a remote diamond mine collapses in the far northern regions of Canada, must lead an impossible rescue mission over a frozen ocean to save the trapped miners. Contending with thawing waters and a massive storm, they discover the real threat is one they never saw coming.

The film will be directed by Jonathan Hensleigh (2004's The Punisher & Kill The Irishman).

https://deadline.com/2019/08/liam-neeson-jonathan-hensleigh-the-ice-road-code-entertainment-envision-media-arts-1202701611/
    The Ice Road sounds fantastic, like proper, old school action adventure :-)!

That trailer for Motherless Brooklyn looks fantastic too!
    @boldfinger @bondjames @MajorDSmythe @DarthDimi

First official picture of Russell Crowe in Unhinged:

e2nsadi5q9i31.jpg

The story of a mother who leans on her horn at the wrong time, to the wrong guy. "Road rage" doesn't begin to describe what he's about to do to her and everyone she knows.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Interesting.
    Russell Crowe and Unhinged sound llike a very good combination :-).
    @boldfinger @bondjames @MajorDSmythe @DarthDimi

First official picture of Russell Crowe in Unhinged:

e2nsadi5q9i31.jpg

The story of a mother who leans on her horn at the wrong time, to the wrong guy. "Road rage" doesn't begin to describe what he's about to do to her and everyone she knows.

Kind of reminds me of Falling Down with Michael Douglas.

0V3Bzq9.jpg
    @bondjames @boldfinger @DarthDimi @MajorDSmythe @JamesBondKenya @Shardlake

With a duration of 3 hours & 30 minutes, The Irishman is now officially Martin Scorsese's longest film, beating 'Wolf of Wall Street' by a full 30 minutes.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/08/the-irishman-martin-scorsese-longest-movie-ever-1202169264/
    I´m a fan of Apocalypse Now Redux, and even though most times I watch it in two or three sessions, I am capable of watching it in one rush. I´d be more than happy if The Irishman would be on that level of quality.
    First trailer for Steven Soderbergh's The Laundromat:

I want to see that!

Two Netflix films that interest me! Yeay! My impression was that their films are mediocre at best most of the time.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 23,102
    THE SPY

776mt4w2r7j31.jpg