Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Thank you, @Benny. >:D<
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @MajorDSmythe Congrats, mate! Here's to another 14 years and 11 days! <:-P
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    QBranch wrote: »
    @MajorDSmythe Congrats, mate! Here's to another 14 years and 11 days! <:-P

Thanks @QBranch. :-bd
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Congrats major!

Now you mention it, afak I joined 6th of august 2006. So on to my 14th year! Always chasing you @MajorDSmythe! 😉
    Congrats Major!!! Will you get a long service award next year? :-? :-c :-bd
    edited August 2019 Posts: 13,882
    Congrats @CommanderRoss. <:-P

I hope so, @RogueAgent. In case I don't, anyone is welcome to donate to the MajorDSmythe Retirement fund. Maybe an expensive watch here, a villa there.
    Congrats @MajorDSmythe and @CommanderRoss !!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Thanks gents! You're not retiring any time soon, now are you @MajorDSmithe? ;-)

(especially after what QBranch did to your fishing boat....
    tumblr_nyqzt3pv201smsuvoo7_250.gif

I have no plans on going anywhere, but there's no telling what the future has in store for any of us.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy Birthday, @Last_Rat_Standing ! I bought you some exercise equipment.
    miracleratsx616.jpg?sw=959
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A very happy birthday to you, @Last_Rat_Standing.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Happy birthday, @Last_Rat_Standing!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I just realised it's my 14th anniversary with you good people. I joined the old KTBEU forums on this day 2005.
    Many great friends made along the way, many of whom still post. Sadly a few who've moved on. However we're still in contact.
    Cant' think of a better place to come, to enjoy James Bond with like minded people.
    qm87k3maef8c.gif
    Benny wrote: »
    I just realised it's my 14th anniversary with you good people. I joined the old KTBEU forums on this day 2005.
    Many great friends made along the way, many of whom still post. Sadly a few who've moved on. However we're still in contact.
    Cant' think of a better place to come, to enjoy James Bond with like minded people.
    qm87k3maef8c.gif

Congratulations to you Benster !!!
    One of our finest members,ageing like a fine wine haha.

Sir Rog would be proud of you as I am !

^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D>
    Ahhhh love ya mate. :-bd
    Happy anniversary @Benny. <:-P
    Thanks @MajorDSmythe I think it's time for some 'Vespers' in the mod house tonight. :-h
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Congratulations to everyone! Cake is on me.
    croppedimage733456-white-chocolate-cake-strawberries-Header-732x455.jpg
    I have stolen it myself.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Happy Anniversary, @Benny! 14 years is a long time but I'm sure it's flown by for you. Happy to get to know you on here, here's to 14 more.

Birthdays for @DarthDimi and @DaltonCraig007, as well? Quite the day for celebrations, then, happy birthday to you both! Make it a great one.
    Blimey...busy busy !!

Happy Birthday's to @DaltonCraig007 and my old pal @DarthDimi !!

tenor.gif?itemid=9304517
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Happy 14th anniversary to @Benny!

Happy Birthday to @DarthDimi and @DaltonCraig007 also!
    A very happy birthday too two of MI6 Communities finest.
    @DarthDimi and @DaltonCraig007
    1955n1jqapuq.gif
  • Max_The_ParrotMax_The_Parrot ATAC to St Cyril’s
    Can’t keep up with all these birthdays and anniversaries, but congratulations to all of you! 👍🙂🎂
    Benny wrote: »
    A very happy birthday too two of MI6 Communities finest.
    @DarthDimi and @DaltonCraig007
    1955n1jqapuq.gif

Here here! Congrats guys!!!! And @Benny, has it been THAT long? Oh my! Congratulations my friend!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    A happy B-day to @DaltonCraig007 and @Benny! :D

There may be some sort of confusion, though. My birthday is March 7, as is my anniversary as a forum member. I appreciate the wishes, but I'm afraid I'll need to lock them up another half a year. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote: »

There may be some sort of confusion, though. My birthday is March 7, as is my anniversary as a forum member. I appreciate the wishes, but I'm afraid I'll need to lock them up another half a year. ;-)

Whose the pillock who said it was yesterday ??!!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited October 2019 Posts: 15,686
    barryt007 wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »

Whose the pillock who said it was yesterday ??!!

Happy birthday to @Benny and @DarthDimi!

But mine is also in March. ;-) My MI6 anniversary is in August.

I'll be the exact same age as Good Ol' George in OHMSS come March 2020, my last birthday before the big 3-0. :-O
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Well, we are awesome, you and I, @DaltonCraig007. It's only correct that these puny humans celebrate us more than once, even though on the "awesome" scale from 0 to @Thunderfinger, I'm afraid we still rate very low.
    I think everyone is confused, @DaltonCraig007 even thinks it's @Benny birthday hahaha.

What a bunch of plonkers we all are at times !!!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @DarthDimi and @DaltonCraig007 !

I think @Birdleson is suggesting that you both have a second birthday @DarthDimi and @DaltonCraig007, similar to the Queen of England.
    Or perhaps it was just a small slip up. ;)