The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Yeet fam, my brudha has brought knowledge, you are lit bro, mandems not roadman no more blud. yeet.

I don't speak slang, so I have no idea what this means, sorry! :))

Neither do I, just picking up a new linguistic styles from AFTV. Do you get me blud? Do you understand? Mandems are raw fam, raw.

I don't watch AFTV, unfortunately! :))
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I've changed my team around in several places after yesterday,very happy with it now.
    Nice and balanced.
    As is my SKY FF team as well.

(probably means it will all go tits up !!).

I envy you! i still have a lot of players to decide on…[/quote]

Liverpool/Norwich kick off tonight so don't leave it too long !!
    I've changed my team around in several places after yesterday,very happy with it now.
    Nice and balanced.
    As is my SKY FF team as well.

(probably means it will all go tits up !!).

I envy you! i still have a lot of players to decide on…

Liverpool/Norwich kick off tonight so don't leave it too long !!

I'll likely go back and forth all the way up until the deadline!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    My team is set for GW #1 of the 2019-2020 season.

Ederson
    Van Dijk, Digne, Wan-Bissaka
    Richarlison, Fraser, Milivojevic, Perez
    Wilson, Jimenez (C), Aguero

Ederson

Looking strong @DaltonCraig007, especially up front!

Ederson

My team is :
    BOG OFF ,ITS TOP SECRET UNTIL THE SEASON STARTS !!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited August 2019 Posts: 23,105
    I spent roughly 10 hours watching FPL videos and changing my team, I think this one is what I will go with...

Ryan
    Tardowski, Van Dijk, Maguire, Robertson
    Pogba, Salah (c), De Bruyne, Perez
    Kane, Jota

Bench...
    Button, Lundstrom, Dendoncker, Greenwood

I may swap Jota for King
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 17,241

Ederson

My team is :

@barryt007 when someone asks him about his FPL team:

giphy.gif
    I spent roughly 10 hours watching FPL videos and changing my team, I think this one is what I will go with...

Ryan
    Kane, Jota

Bench...

I may swap Jota for King

Strong squad this, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns! Our bench is (currently) identical.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Ederson

My team is :

@barryt007 Section 26, paragraph 5: need-to-know? ;-)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Waiting on the press conferences to see if any changes need to be made, I really wanted to fit Sterling into my squad just could not find a way to do it

Ederson

My team is :

giphy.gif

Ryan
    Kane, Jota

Bench...

I may swap Jota for King

Lundstrom playing more advanced pre season caught my attention, I think he will get game time more than most in his price range
    Waiting on the press conferences to see if any changes need to be made, I really wanted to fit Sterling into my squad just could not find a way to do it

It's difficult finding a place for all the players you want. You have to sacrifice in some positions.

Ederson

My team is :

giphy.gif

Ryan
    Kane, Jota

Bench...

I may swap Jota for King

Lundstrom playing more advanced pre season caught my attention, I think he will get game time more than most in his price range

There aren't that many playing 4.0 defs to choose from. Lundstram, Rico and Kelly are the only ones I think.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited August 2019 Posts: 1,699
    Looking forward to kick-off tonight.

Haven't done this for years and years. No more nodding off halfway through Match of the Day on Saturday nights - have to keep a keen eye on the form. ;)
    St_George wrote: »

Haven't done this for years and years. No more nodding off halfway through Match of the Day on Saturday nights - have to keep a keen eye on the form. ;)

That's the spirit! :-D
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!

Yes, unfortunately, when one isn't out of a Saturday night (sadly, an ever-more-frequent turn of events these days), slipping into a slumber during Gary Lineker and co.'s 90-minute highlights package seems to have become a natural occurrence. What can you do? Age catches up with us all in the end. ;)

Yes, unfortunately, when one isn't out of a Saturday night (sadly, an ever-more-frequent turn of events these days), slipping into a slumber during Gary Lineker and co.'s 90-minute highlights package seems to have become a natural occurrence. What can you do? Age catches up with us all in the end. ;)

90 minutes wz Lineker and Shearer would put anyone to sleep.

I sleep better on the sofa with the TV on than in my bed, so I can understand this, haha!
    edited August 2019 Posts: 15,686
    Warning to everyone who has Leroy Sané: Pep Guardiola has confirmed Sané might miss up to seven months of competition due to a cruciate ligament injury.
    More press conference details...
    One hour to go!

giphy.gif
    1493487998591.gif
    I am happy as I ever will be with my GW1 squad
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

Still not decided on a couple of players…
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

Thinking of bringing a Spurs player in at the last minute, got a feeling Chelsea will score at Old Trafford so may ship out my United defender for one week
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

Thinking of bringing a Spurs player in at the last minute, got a feeling Chelsea will score at Old Trafford so may ship out my United defender for one week

What option did you go with – United or Sp*rs defender?

I think I settled on…something… Got a bit hectic at the end there!
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

I stuck with Maguire he will probably score on his debut
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

That wouldn't surprise me at all!
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

Wishful thinking on my part :)) , I have even put Greenwood in my first 11... my thinking is if he comes on he could score, if he does not then a defender takes his place
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

Wishful thinking on my part :)) , I have even put Greenwood in my first 11... my thinking is if he comes on he could score, if he does not then a defender takes his place

That's a confident move! I'd be interested to see how much playing time Greenwood gets - not only in gameweek 1, but throughout the season. I guess with no Lukaku replacement he's very likely to feature more than expected.
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

That's a confident move! I'd be interested to see how much playing time Greenwood gets - not only in gameweek 1, but throughout the season. I guess with no Lukaku replacement he's very likely to feature more than expected.

Greenwood may be only 17 though this kid is good, arguably the best natural finisher in our side currently, this kid will be a star and there wont be much blocking him from getting minutes
    1493487998591.gif

tenor.gif

Greenwood may be only 17 though this kid is good, arguably the best natural finisher in our side currently, this kid will be a star and there wont be much blocking him from getting minutes

It's always nice seeing young talent getting game time. For Arsenal I hope we'll see Reiss Nelson, Willock, Saka and others getting minutes.
    Hanley own goal