The Orville (Fox TV, 2017- Present)

14567810»

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm

I will follow you... wherever you may go....
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Time to sign up for Hulu. Well in 2020 when the new season comes out anyway. :D
    I wonder where ths leaves the show in the U.K. its been screened here on Fox channel but that seems unlikely to continue. No doubt some dreaded streaming service will snap it up.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Just binged watched the second half of season 2, wow that was fantastic this is so much better than recent Star Wars and Star Trek. The double episode finale was fricking brilliant
    Glad you enjoyed season 2 @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, I agree it was a fantastic season. :)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Murdock wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed season 2 @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, I agree it was a fantastic season. :)

I need the soundtrack for this season, the last two episodes I was getting chills during certain moments it was that good
    The Orville: New Horizons - Official Teaser Trailer

Great news.
  • 3/10/22??? How can we possibly be expected to wait so long? Don't they know that our patience has already been exhausted by the wait for NTTD???
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Why has it changed its name?
    First look at Season 3.
    ORV_304_MD-4301RT2.jpg
    First look at Season 3.
    ORV_304_MD-4301RT2.jpg

Great stuff, yesterday I was thinking of re watching the first two season's, or at the very least the stand out episodes If the Stars should appear and the two parter Identity
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited December 2021 Posts: 17,687
    This series rocks the TNG vibe. And still does its own thing.
    edited May 2022 Posts: 23,105
    The Orville: New Horizons

:))
    Looks awesome.

Streaming June 2nd, I hope its on Disney + in the UK then.

I looked on IMDB 11 episodes listed, is it me or does this new series look like it has a budget increase.
    edited June 2022 Posts: 23,105
    The Orville Season 3 episode 1 Wow what an opening to the new season. thank god for this show as it succeeds where many in this genre is failing at at the moment. This show approached a difficult subject sensitiviely and maturely. The score is so uplifting and hopefull especially during the Terradon scene's they were fantastic, the special effects were amazing.

Its shows in every possible way the people who make this show love true Star Trek.
    edited September 2022 Posts: 23,105
    The Orville Season 3 episode 3 Mortality Paradox I have resumed the show, that was a good episode full of great visuals and idea's, they really have upped there budget I was impressed by the monsters and other effects. As always the score was outstanding. Looks like this show has got its own
    Q
    The Orville Season 3 episode 4 WOW! what have I just watched I always thought this show was good, this season they are hitting moments of greatness. The Krill planet looked amazing, very ambitious with huge scope. the sets and lighting were superb. That end sequence :-O
    It's pretty amazing how this show has evolved. The comedy of the first episodes slipped away as it is tough to balance comedy and lofty themes. New Horizons is flat out impressive on so many levels. The stories are ambitious and the technical aspects of the show are superb. I have tried to watch STD, but don't care enough about it to follow it. It pales in comparison to season 3 of The Orville. In the ST universe, SNW is the best ST series since the original. Not sure what the future of The Orville is, but it's certainly stepped up its game in Season 3.
    The Orville Season 3 episode 8 WOW! I felt a multitude of emotions during this amazing episode, my eyes welled up more than once the writing is off the chart. This season has been amazing, a few episodes to go.
    The Orville Season 3 episode 9 God mode activated, honestly that is one of the best things I have watched in years TV or Movies, my jaw dropped several times.
    Season 3 has knocked it out of the park honestly. I really hope it gets renewed for a forth.
    Season 3 has knocked it out of the park honestly. I really hope it gets renewed for a forth.

Whilst watching the last episode I was hoping they would get 7 seasons, this show is insanely good.