Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

Side note: is the Jumanji series sort of delivering what fans had hoped for in an Uncharted series? There are a lot of bonafide 'adventure' films any more, but it's filling that niche nicely. (Not exactly how I'd like, but I'll take it!)

:))

This did make me laugh, maybe I should watch the second film?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited July 2019 Posts: 23,325
    RogueAgent wrote: »

:))

This did make me laugh, maybe I should watch the second film?

The previous film was surprisingly good though it is daft, the cast are all great
    octofinger wrote: »
    Side note: is the Jumanji series sort of delivering what fans had hoped for in an Uncharted series? There are a lot of bonafide 'adventure' films any more, but it's filling that niche nicely. (Not exactly how I'd like, but I'll take it!)

I would welcome more adventure type movies, I think Tom Holland is playing Nathan Drake?
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited July 2019 Posts: 4,441
    For another movie there should ask Pierce Brosnan doing Clive Owen voice. Brosnan chacter playing a secret agent of course. Clive Owen chacter there should at in tux, because whas planning to go diner.

Jumanji: Secret Level Unlocked
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited July 2019 Posts: 15,690

036adgdqnw731.jpg

ai1959xxzw731.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

036adgdqnw731.jpg

ai1959xxzw731.jpg

That trailer was a bit of a mess, though as a whodunnit fan I am in and that cast is impressive.

036adgdqnw731.jpg

ai1959xxzw731.jpg

I have to say that looks quite entertaining.

036adgdqnw731.jpg

ai1959xxzw731.jpg

And I love that poster!
    Univex wrote: »

036adgdqnw731.jpg

ai1959xxzw731.jpg

And I love that poster!

A proper movie poster too, wish Bond posters would go old school. As in sketch form would be brilliant for the 25th movie.
    Action trailer for the South Korean action film Fist and Furious:

First teaser for the live-action remake of Mulan:

4-X0nv-QKlbk-PDf6-WRFl-NUBLB8-KK37-Dk4f7-Fk-WOOm-Ah-E.jpg
    Disney is just one big money making machine nowadays, isn't it? These live action remakes are the death of originality and they make me nauseous.
    Disney is just one big money making machine nowadays, isn't it? These live action remakes are the death of originality and they make me nauseous.

I was wondering how many more live action remakes they were going to do???

I saw a few and they were by no means bad, sure I have some very fond memories of the original animated movies and still love quite a few to bits, they are excellent and very well made. Even if Disney does do a remake which is done by most studios these days they certainly do put the money on the screen, Cubby would enjoy that.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

The first one was surprisingly good.
    The Big Lebowski spin-off The Jesus Rolls, directed by John Turturro, will be released in early 2020.

The film stars John Turturro, Bobby Cannavale, Audrey Tautou and Susan Sarandon.

https://deadline.com/2019/07/the-jesus-rolls-john-tururro-jesus-quintana-movie-release-date-screen-media-1202643024/

Jungle Book 2
    Aladdin: Revenge Of Jafar.
    The Lion King 2
    Mulan 2

There also plan lady-and-the-tramp-remake-song.jpg Lady And The Tramp (Dutch: Lady en de Vagebond) movie, i don't think the Tramp looks good (Not gray) and asian cats not going to be in the movie.

Mabey those:
    Bolt
    The Incredibles 1 & 2
    Knabbel en Babbel (Chip and Dale). Warner already plans Tom and Jerry movie.
    Fantasia.

And now Disney owns Fox, there always can consider: Ice Age, Epic and Rio 1 & 2.
    Netflix has acquired the distribution rights to the big-budget ($150 million) action/thriller Red Notice from Universal.

An Interpol agent tracks the world's most wanted art thief.

Director: Rawson Marshall Thurber (Skyscraper).

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Gal Gadot, Ryan Reynolds.

Production will start in 2020.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/red-notice-moves-netflix-adds-ryan-reynolds-1223002
    Netflix has acquired the distribution rights to the big-budget ($150 million) action/thriller Red Notice from Universal.

An Interpol agent tracks the world's most wanted art thief.

Director: Rawson Marshall Thurber (Skyscraper).

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Gal Gadot, Ryan Reynolds.

Production will start in 2020.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/red-notice-moves-netflix-adds-ryan-reynolds-1223002
    I'm game as long as Gal Gadot will play the interpol agent and Dwayne Johnson the art thief.

Renée Zellweger as Judy Garland :

I'm a big fan of Judy, so I may go see it.
    Wow, Zellweger Looks intimidatingly good in this Trailer.
    Dexter Fletcher (Eddie The Eagle, Rocketman) to direct Sherlock Holmes 3.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/rocketman-dexter-fletcher-sherlock-holmes-3-1203233376/
    Mabey Guy Ritchie is to bissy with Aladdin: Revenge Of Jafar, after a break from the first. Also it is 10 years a go since second movie in 2011.