Coming soon to cinemas near you! - The upcoming films thread

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2019 Posts: 15,690
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2019 Posts: 15,690
    EDIT: Trailer for Ford v Ferrari confirmed for this Sunday, June 2nd.

mmsyxxazkk131.jpg
    TV spots for the comedy/action flick Stuber:

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    June 2019 preview:

Creasy47 wrote: »

Love it! Looks absolutely stunning!
    boldfinger wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Love it! Looks absolutely stunning!

It looks very good, much better than I could have hoped for. Glad to see Matt Damon back on form.
    It only now occurs to me. Was this film shot before or after Bale gained all that weight for Vice? That man has got the most amazing Body ever. I think most bodies would physically get so damaged by all that weight gaining and losing that by now they would only be an endocrine mess, let alone the heart condition.
    The international trailer has even more amazing looking footage:

@boldfinger Vice was filmed in late 2017, while Ford v Ferrari was filmed in summer 2018.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 5,767
    @boldfinger Vice was filmed in late 2017, while Ford v Ferrari was filmed in summer 2018.
    Man´s an animal ;-).

The Trailer Looks better every time I watch it. I dig the visual style quite a lot.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Bale really looks like a 60s race car driver there.
    Troll Hunter was pretty fun, him teaming up with Del Toro bodes well.

From Head of SHIELD to Shaft. He is working his way downwards. Or upwards, depending on the condition.
    What I find really insulting is that this whateveritis film is allowed the simple tilte "shaft". Could at least be Uncle Shaft, or son of shaft, or some other, indicating its place.
    What I find really insulting is that this whateveritis film is allowed the simple tilte "shaft". Could at least be Uncle Shaft, or son of shaft, or some other, indicating its place.

Ctrl Shaft
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    51ioaO1GC4L._SX425_.jpg
    edited June 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Where did that come from? Not sure what to make of it, but I guess I´ll just go and watch it.
    Where did that come from? Not sure what to make of it, but I guess I´ll just go and watch it.

Yes, looks interesting.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Looks good! I was expecting Tommy Lee Jones to have a sizable role, but he doesn't show up much in the trailer.

From Head of SHIELD to Shaft. He is working his way downwards. Or upwards, depending on the condition.

Yep . . . who on earth asked for this film to be made?
    octofinger wrote: »

There are many more movies you post that question with. ;)
    SaintMark wrote: »
    octofinger wrote: »

There are many more movies you post that question with. ;)

Yes, I seem to be saying it a lot these days!
    Stuber looks like an absolute blast!

----

Frank Grillo, Tony Jaa and Rick Yune join Nicolas Cage in the sci-fi martial arts film Jiu-Jitsu.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/tony-jaa-frank-grillo-join-nicolas-cage-jiu-jitsu-1216441