Rambo: Last Blood (September 20, 2019)

Comments

• Univex wrote: »
    Rambo, why can’t we all just get along??

L' enfer c'est les autres, mon amie ;)
    When I get to the dictionary, buddy, you’re in trouble.

:)

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited January 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Another image of Rambo: Last Blood from Stallone's instagram:

49837278-2071943209764117-2907369505973867405-n.jpg
    One last look at what could have been, before he rides off into the desert, heading for the border.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

officialslystallone
    After a lifetime of war all Rambo wants are days of peace ...Happy just to take a breath of freedom, to work his fathers ranch , to train horses , to live a meaningful life , To protect the only two people he still feels love for…fate has other plans. #rambo5
  • Which 2 people I wonder?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited February 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Rambo: Last Blood's release date confirmed: September 20, 2019.

Can a moderator edit the thread title to add the release date?
    September 20, 2019 - I'm ready! :)
    Stallone was 61 when he made Rambo 4, IMO one of the best action films of the later part of the 2000's decade, and I believe his bodycount in that film is still the record holder to this day. To think back then that Sly would make another Rambo at age 72 is both absolutely mental and awe-inspiring. I hope that despite retiring his Rambo & Rocky characters, Sly will continue to make other films in the action genre.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    While I do want to see him make more action films, I really don’t want to see his household name wasted in cheap direct to video releases like Backtrace or the badly executed Escape Plan sequels.

I do want him to make non-actioners as well. He made Oscar back in the early nineties which, even though not well received by critics, was fun to watch and funny as well. I’d like to see more films like that in his credentials.
    6-B3-E19-A6-002-B-44-B3-92-CC-E70-CE7-F21-A99.jpg
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Camerawomen sneakin' up on Rambo tend to get shot.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Camerawomen sneakin' up on Rambo tend to get shot.
    I guess that's going to be his take on a gunbarrel sequence. :))
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Handy-Cam recorded Trailer from Cannes, for anybody who can't wait. Looks awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/774708579311746/posts/2214108698705053/
    Oh yes, it does indeed. And the quality of the clip is also amazing.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I’m pumped for this; it’s going to surprise a lot of people.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I'll resist watching this and wait until the official trailer, though glad it's looking good for people
    According to his Instagram, Sly is back on location Shooting more scenes for Rambo.
    00Agent wrote: »
    According to his Instagram, Sly is back on location Shooting more scenes for Rambo.

Is it true news?
    Librarian wrote: »
    00Agent wrote: »

Is it true news?

Yep, he's doing some additional filming in Bulgaria.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Mexican drug lords? Really? Pot is becoming legal... why not target the Saudi's ??? Or African ISIS? Human trafficking? What's in our back yard besides Nazis?
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Mexican drug lords? Really? Pot is becoming legal... why not target the Saudi's ??? Or African ISIS? Human trafficking? What's in our back yard besides Nazis?

Not drug lords, human traffickers, which is a huge problem.
    talos7 wrote: »

Not drug lords, human traffickers, which is a huge problem.

Okay, my bad. Nevermind. It might be awesome then.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    If the previous synopsis is still accurate, the young girl briefly seen in the clip above falls victim to the trafficking ring and Rambo unsheathes his blade to get her back.

Teaser trailer comes out on the 30th.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 2019 Posts: 23,327
    Rambo – From First to Last Blood, A Franchise Retrospective

I never knew Russell Mulcahy was the original director of Rambo III

I would have loved to have seen a Morrell/Stallone version of Rambo 5, hopefully some themes have snuck through to Last Blood
    edited May 2019 Posts: 7,969
    delete
    I liked the last film but I think this one will be a big letdown. It was done, and Rambo came home.
    This will be a big, dumb action movie that will make Mexicans irritated and T-Rrump very happy.
    Sly, what happened to you man?
    I liked the last film but I think this one will be a big letdown. It was done, and Rambo came home.
    This will be a big, dumb action movie that will make Mexicans irritated and T-Rrump very happy.

I couldn’t disagree more with how you feel about the upcoming film; on the contrary, I believe it will be the most personal film since the first .
    The subject matter, human trafficking for the sex trade is a very real problem that transcends any specific Presidency and has been around for much of the history of mankind.
    As far as how it relates to the current President, this problem predates him by many many decades.

edited May 2019 Posts: 17,691
    talos7 wrote: »

I couldn’t disagree more with how you feel about the upcoming film; on the contrary, I believe it will be the most personal film since the first .
    The subject matter, human trafficking for the sex trade is a very real problem that transcends any specific Presidency and has been around for much of the history of mankind.
    As far as how it relates to the current President, this problem predates him by many many decades.

Hope I'm proven wrong. It'd make me happy! But seeing Stallone with Trump, smiling & all, knowing that Trump supports keeping kids in cages & that many of them end up in trafficking just makes me fear the worst.
    I don’t want to get into a debate. I am a strong supporter of President Trump. . As far as children in cages, do a little more research into that, you’re misinformed, and most of the images were from the Obama years. .
    Neither one of these outlets are Trump friendly.

https://www.apnews.com/1ed84f6ecfab4aeeb7e3e1f9744be577

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/06/18/us/photo-migrant-child-cage-trnd/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

I’m done in this topic ,