YOLT - SPECTRE Bird One Model Kit (2013)

MurdockMurdock The minus world
edited January 2014 in Merchandise Posts: 16,330
Just did some random searching on google and I came across a link to where you can buy a Model kit of Bird One from YOLT. Pretty cool.

SPECTRERocketBoxArt-500.jpg
http://fantastic-plastic.com/SPECTREROCKETCatalogPage.htm

If I had the money, I'd defiantly get one.

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Nice find, Murdock. It's a decent size, too.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited January 2014 Posts: 16,330
    QBranch wrote:
    Nice find, Murdock. It's a decent size, too.

With this we could remake YOLT!

MURDOCK and QBRANCH in You Only Live To Die Another Day Twice Never Again Forever. =))

But in all seriousness, It is nice to see such an underrated Villain plot device get some attention. I bet @chrisisall would also like this. :)
    Murdock wrote:
    I bet @chrisisall would also like this. :)
    I wouldn't be surprised if @chrisisall made one from scratch.
    Murdock wrote:
    With this we could remake YOLT!
    Now all we need is a Scottish actor to convincingly play a Japanese fisherman.
    QBranch wrote:
    I wouldn't be surprised if @chrisisall made one from scratch.

Same here. :)
    QBranch wrote:
    Now all we need is a Scottish actor to convincingly play a Japanese fisherman.

Eh we don't need to make it a Bond movie. We could take some story elements and take some creative liberties. ;)
    True... and give the model a new paint job, add some tail fins and you wouldn't know the difference.
    QBranch wrote:
    True... and give the model a new paint job, add some tail fins and you wouldn't know the difference.

And some lights too. Actually in maybe 10, 20 to even 30 years. I could see a black stealth version of this type of space craft used for military operations in and out of space. Heck maybe even someday a space station like the one in Moonraker could very well be possible.
    Murdock wrote:
    Heck maybe even someday a space station like the one in Moonraker could very well be possible.
    Well, not to start a whole new controversial topic here, but there probably already is.
    To celebrate this find, let's listen to Spectre's national anthem.
    Looks better than the model in the film
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    edited January 2014 Posts: 7,314
    Pretty cool
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'd love to see a real life photo of this. EON could make so many models they again, have missed an opportunity. More please!
    Samuel001 wrote:
    I'd love to see a real life photo of this. EON could make so many models they again, have missed an opportunity. More please!

Here's another photo of the model.
    James-SPECTREBirdOne%2BGemini.jpg
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    That's pretty sweet!
    That is a pretty neat looking kit! :-bd