USE A LINE FROM A BOND MOVIE WHEN ... you want to react to the recent forum changes. ;-)

1139140141142143145»

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited April 22 Posts: 16,288
    "There are one or two rather special accessories..."

"For me, this is all the world. There is beauty...

[clicks a links to the new forum],

there is ugliness...

[clicks a link to imdb],

and there is death

[clicks a link to the homepage of the "stop making fun of Justin Bieber association"]."
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing South Florida
    What the hell has happend to me and what can I do about it?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Please excuse the mess. Everything's a little bit up in the air, what with the changes and all.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ocean Club, Bahamas.
    Your server, is it close?
    We've made some improvements since you used her last.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    mattjoes wrote: »
    What the hell is this?
    Benny wrote: »
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    USE A LINE FROM A BOND MOVIE WHEN ... you want to react to the recent forum changes. ;-)

“What the hell is this?”
    What the hell is this?

ToTheRight wrote: »
    OOOOOORRHHHHHHHHHH!
    Roger?

Roger.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited April 22 Posts: 105
    We're just winterizing this.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    That's why I eat the peppers.
    Just push every damn button, will you?
  • BennyBenny Moderator
    DarthDimi wrote: »

"Why me?"
    Did you ever ask why we toppled all those dictators and regimes, only to come home to MI6Community - "Well done. Good job, but sorry, old boy. Everything you risked your life for has changed."
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Station B, Belgium
    Quite revealing.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Quantum of Moustache
    We're going to bring the MI6 Community out of the Dark Ages... into the light.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Your powers of observation do you credit Mr. Bond.
    Of course, the faces of your emoji are interchangeable, aren't they, James?
    Use a line from a Bond film when... you've just watched the B25 live reveal
    "That's it? Anyone want to play poker now?"

Use a line from a Bond film when... B25 gets cancelled because Daniel injured his ankle
    "Number Three! I do not wish to tell the Russians there will be another delay!"
    I say again, the best Bond line for every single situation is Connery's bone-dry delivery of "shocking."
    Use a line from a Bond film when... B25 gets cancelled because Daniel injured his ankle
    No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!
    "shocking."