What do you want from Billie Eilish's NTTD's title song?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I will push for Michael Bublé for all of eternity. He is clearly a Bond fan, can pull off an amazing Bondian theme, and deserves a chance to carve his highly talented mark on Bond's cinematic history.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Chris Cornell again! if not B24 then B25 as Craig's closing theme. :)
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Murdock wrote:

"You Knew My Name"?

• RikRik Southend
    I will push for Michael Bublé for all of eternity. He is clearly a Bond fan, can pull off an amazing Bondian theme, and deserves a chance to carve his highly talented mark on Bond's cinematic history.

Actually I think Buble could do a decent theme. Good call.
    I don´t care who performs as long as it packs a little more punch than Adele´s Skyfall song.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited July 2013 Posts: 11,139
    I want a bombastic song for Bond 24. Something big and Thunderballesque. Nothing depressing.
  • RikRik Southend
    boldfinger wrote:
    I don´t care who performs as long as it packs a little more punch than Adele´s Skyfall song.

You didn't like Skyfall? I thought it was a superb song.
  • RikRik Southend
    From today's issue of the Sun July 12th 2013 http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh … -tune.html
    How about Gwen Stefani /No Doubt ...or The Killers ..or.....
    Something/somebody that has originality but rocks a bit more than the last one...
    Really like Adele, but thought Skyfall was very bland.
    Myles Kennedy w/ Slash now that wouldn't be a bad choice .. get away from the crooning for just a little while...maybe even Alice could finally get his shot at this ...with some strings behind ....and Bob Ezrin producing ...Like Welcome2MyNightmare, which was a sublime album. It had everything!!
  • RikRik Southend
    macdrummer wrote:
    Myles Kennedy w/ Slash now that wouldn't be a bad choice ..

You talk sense my friend

Thank you Sir.
    I'd like Adele to do another one, if not, Emeli Sande..
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    This one is shere and utterly class:

I'd like Tindersticks to have a go. Yeah, I know... it ain't ever going to happen but it's no more niche than some of the other suggestions here.
  • StrelikStrelik Spectre Island
    edited July 2013 Posts: 108
    RogueAgent wrote:
    If Adele is not coming back for the next film? I quite like the thought of Caro Emerald.
    Caro Emerald.
    Have to agree about Caro Emerald. Her voice is dead-on for a Bond theme. Whenever I hear "The Lipstick On His Collar Doesn't Seem to Match Mine," I always think of James Bond in a 1960s club.

Since Sam Mendes is back I would love to see Adele back.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited July 2013 Posts: 12,459
    They probably will get a different singer, not Adele.
    I loved Skyfall's theme song, but I would have let Adele truly blast out some notes on it; the only fault I find in it is that she holds back the entire song.

Other than Adele, I don't know. I wouldn't mind Michael Buble or any guy for a change, one who can really get the emotion right not just boom it out. I know I mentioned Eddie Vedder before and I would love him to do it, just don't see it happening. He's got a great voice, though. I'm afraid they may go with just the most popular singer out there in the next year ... I hope not a pop princess/prince.
  • RikRik Southend
    How about Heather Small from M People?
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 1,261
    Muse, Goldfrapp, Michael Bublé, Duffy, Emelie Sandé, Arctic Monkeys
    Or maybe... Gipsy Kings? ;)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Emelie Sande is a very credible and likely choice.
  • RikRik Southend
    I know I mentioned Eddie Vedder before and I would love him to do it, just don't see it happening. He's got a great voice, though. I'm afraid they may go with just the most popular singer out there in the next year ... I hope not a pop princess/prince.

By God, Eddie Vedder would be a magnificent choice!
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Indeed, Eddie Vedder would be gold. Unlikely to happen though..
    I would actually love a Bind 24 theme rap...
    I would actually love a Bind 24 theme rap...
    Yo Bind
    What´s the blind
    twenty four
    you old
    seven point six five
    boom boom
    hit it in the mix jive
    zoom zoom
    girls are gonna hit me
    zoom zoom
    my Walther´s always wit me
    boom boom

• lLet's go back to the roots

I wouldn't mind seeing Adele do the theme again. Bassey managed it why not Adele.

But, I would love to see Alt J to a Bond theme.
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 12,837
    GalaSilva wrote:
    Bassey managed it why not Adele

Because Adele was nowhere near as good? ;)
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    Murdock wrote:
    That'd be good having him for his opening and closing theme. @thelivingroyale Skyfall was an amazing song and she is a good singer so don't diss.

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited July 2013 Posts: 4,437
    Some friends of mine have been listening to John Newman lately, and this song got me thinking Bond immediately!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdO2jKpFpw4

This one is better

He sound a bit like a Blackman and style of Sharleen Spiteri (a famale singer who i sugest earlier)

[url="
    "]
  • RikRik Southend
    Sharleen Spiteri is not a bad call.
This discussion has been closed.