The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

1124125127129130154

Comments

  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited June 28 Posts: 3,184
    Bond-25-son-25-June-2019-first-footage-text.jpg
    Too Fly With Me.

    Death Has No Season. As sugest in other thread as comment on ''A Reasen To Die''.


    And for some time i consider: The Shell.

    Inspyred by Dr No and TSWLM.
    61baeea8cca1a115f10faf790ccc64f6--oyster-shell-crafts-oyster-shells.jpg?b=t
    Location of the famale villians lair is close to a beach and is buld out of stones mades with shells. Krabb Key 2.0.
  • Posts: 10,889
    The Shell doesn't sound too bad
  • edited June 28 Posts: 1,578
    A Reason To Die - I suppose that could link in to the rumour Craig's Bond was going to die at the end of the film.

    How about:

    For Love, Hate And Reason
    "Why do you do your job, Mr Bond?"

    "For love, hate and reason."

    If A Reason To Die was 100 percent legit and Eon decided against it, I'd go with For Love, Hate And Reason as the alternative. I think it sounds quite cool when you say it aloud.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger regnifrednuhT
    Posts: 34,596
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Bond-25-son-25-June-2019-first-footage-text.jpg
    Too Fly With Me.

    Much better. This could well be the title.
  • DrClatterhandDrClatterhand United Kingdom
    Posts: 188
    I Spy With My Deadly Eye. Lol. I still want Once Upon A Spy.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Posts: 2,670
    Getafix wrote: »
    The Shell doesn't sound too bad

    Agreed. Maybe add a word before that? Like The Iron Shell or The Silver Shell, I dunno.
  • Posts: 9,398
    My Top 3 choices:

    1. The Property of a Lady
    2. Risico
    3. For Queen and Country
  • Posts: 617
    I like For Queen and Country.

    Time to give up on POAL and Risico I think.

    I will reiterate my suggestion of For Your Loving Memory, given that it is Craig's last.
  • Posts: 9,398
    Personally I'd prefer a title not referencing the fact that it's Craig's last. Some inferred that A Reason to Die ties in with the rumor of Bond's death, but I think it's still pretty ambiguous and could mean a lot of things. Some jumped on Swansong, but I'd really dislike that (third straight one-word S title, and the reference of it being Craig's last).
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Posts: 8,670
    -=-=O
    KILL OR BE KILLED
    -=-7
    335?cb=20171230184353
    350?cb=20130506204351
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    edited June 28 Posts: 3,473
    Many of the Gardner titles would work. Coming up with a good Flemingesque title is very difficult.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Posts: 4,739
    Daniel Craig is James Bond in " Of Death and Resurrection "
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded Dancing at midnight under the BeBop Moon
    Posts: 11,522
    How about A Man For All Seasons ...

    Oh. Has that been taken? ;)
  • Posts: 111
    THE PROPERTY OF A LADY or ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger regnifrednuhT
    Posts: 34,596
    THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS JONES
  • DrClatterhandDrClatterhand United Kingdom
    Posts: 188
    A Spy Resurrected.
  • MalloryMallory Are you ready to get back to work?
    Posts: 701
    The first chapter of CR:

    The Secret Agent
  • Posts: 9,398
    Mallory wrote: »
    The first chapter of CR:

    The Secret Agent

    I actually like this idea. Very simple but good.
  • ShakenNotStirredShakenNotStirred We All Have Our Secrets
    Posts: 575
    Secret Agent: On Whooos Siiide?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger regnifrednuhT
    Posts: 34,596
    ANOTHER ONE BITES THE BULLET
  • I like the idea of paying tribute to Fleming by using a chapter title (which wouldn't be too far out there considering the Jamaica location and Goldeneye launch). I don't care for any of the remaining book titles, but I like:

    Blood and Thunder
    The Death Collector
    The Bleeding Heart
    The Eye That Never Sleeps
    Valley of Shadows
    The Undertaker's Wind (despite all the flatulence jokes, this still may be my favourite)
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Posts: 240
    THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS JONES

    Eon announce this as the title. Haha love it mate
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Posts: 3,473
    After OHMSS and TWINE...

    Christmas Comes Thrice
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited June 29 Posts: 2,670
    Mallory wrote: »
    The first chapter of CR:

    The Secret Agent

    This would be pretty good for an actor's first film, especially if it's a low-budget grounded spy story (by low I mean around $ 100 millions, not $10 millions :P )
  • ResurrectionResurrection You don't need to be an operative to see the obvious
    Posts: 1,327
    A SPY FOR A SPY
  • edited June 29 Posts: 3,808
    A SPY FOR A SPY

    Love it! Well done old chap, well done. Classic Le Carré kind of title. I, for one, love it.

    It's close to the phonetics of an Eye for an Eye, and it may very well tie with what we presume to be the narrative. Well done, indeed.

    Oh, and damn you to hell, cause now I won't like any other.

    Best fan proposed title as of yet. Give this man an award.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited June 29 Posts: 2,304
    I still like the idea of Once Upon A Spy. Here's my fan poster for that from a while ago.

    once_upon_a_spy___007_by_ssirturn_dd66iz5-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTkyMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkNWQwOTM4LWY2M2YtNDUyZi04ZTk5LTc3M2QwYWUzMTEzNlwvZGQ2Nml6NS0wYmUxNjkyMS0yZjFjLTQ2OGUtOGM1Yy04MTQ4NmUxM2JmYWUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.PyL706mExDWjZmyqnJbJ3bKJkxDsny3yp5iO3gE6Bkw
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Posts: 196
    Your link seems not to work @Denbigh
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Posts: 196
    How about A REASON TO SPY?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Posts: 2,304
    Tuxedo wrote: »
    Your link seems not to work @Denbigh
    @Tuxedo Should work now :)
Sign In or Register to comment.