X-Men (2000 - 20)

Comments

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited March 2018 Posts: 8,079
    OMG!

So second half of the year is quite quiet on the super hero front, just Venom and Aqua. Will be good to have a rest after a packed summer.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix pushed back from November 2, 2018 to February 14, 2019.

X-Men: New Mutants pushed back again, from February 22, 2019 to August 2, 2019.

Looking forward to the first. Don t care about the second.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Dammit, Deadpool, why are you this f**king funny?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Deadpool 2 will clock at 1 hour and 51 minutes, which is 3 minutes longer than the previous installment in 2016
    First teaser for X-Men: Dark Phoenix expected to drop with the release of Venom next week.
  • With X-Men now belonging to Marvel the way it's supposed to be, isn't this series sort of a lost cause?
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    With X-Men now belonging to Marvel the way it's supposed to be, isn't this series sort of a lost cause?

Possibly but I'm still looking forward to that film.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited September 2018 Posts: 1,257
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Not gonna lie, I didn't hate it. I forgot that Jessica Chastain was in this too.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Fassbender and McAvoy are wasted in this series. Lawrence should never have been cast as Mystique.

The Last Stand 2.0. How disappointing.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    This looks outstanding. Really looking forward to it.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Dark Phoenix trailer is underwhelming this FOX series is dying a slow death, thankfully or hopefully MCU will start from scratch.
    Dark Phoenix trailer is underwhelming this FOX series is dying a slow death, thankfully or hopefully MCU will start from scratch.

Hopefully not I don’t need another avengers
    Didn't we see this exact movie back in 2006?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    They're using the same storyline albeit more faithful to the comic it was adapted from.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    TR007 wrote: »
    Didn't we see this exact movie back in 2006?

Pretty much though at least the 2006 version had Wolverine
  • ^ Yeah I’m gonna miss him
    edited September 2018 Posts: 15,690
    A PG-13 version of Deadpool 2 confirmed for a big screen relase on December 21, 2018.
    X Men: Dark Phoenix delayed from February 14, 2019 to June 7, 2019.
    Gambit delayed from June 7, 2019 to March 13, 2020.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Gambit delayed from June 7, 2019 to March 13, 2020.

Hopefully, it'll be canned entirely.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,271
    Gambit does not inspire confidence...

https://www.slashfilm.com/gambit-movie-genre-romantic-comedy/

I can only assume Fox are trying to squeeze out this film before Disney has the rights?
  • conradhankersconradhankers Underground
    edited September 2018 Posts: 222
    Don't know if this has been posted here before but either way if you love the X-Men and their rich and overlooked comic book history check out these reviews by CBGirl19. It is truly magnificent and 100% worth your time:

Don't know if this has been posted here before but either way if you love the X-Men and their rich and overlooked comic book history check out these reviews by CBGirl19. It is truly magnificent and 100% worth your time:

Cool I am subscribed to Comicbookgirl19 YouTube channel though not watched these, I'll give them a look later.

That's a shame I enjoyed the first season, I missed the majority of the second season when it aired, I need to make time to watch the remaining episodes.
    2nd trailer for X-Men: Dark Phoenix will drop tomorrow.

10328706-EF13-4-AC3-B632-2-A1905-E0-FBD4.jpg
    Looking like a solid entry in the series. If this is the last one with this fantastic cast, I hope they go out on a high note
    edited February 2019 Posts: 23,271
    Dark Phoenix looks interesting despite murmurs that the film is plagued with issues, the CGI looks a bit ropey in parts though that could be fixed.

P. S. We all know the MCU will do the DP story arc correctly, it's a shame so much is under the Disney umbrella though Fox really did make a hash of the XMEN movies.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    I really like what I'm seeing.

Looks dramatic, dark, with a good balance between grounded stuff and cosmic stuff.