Mission: Impossible - films and tv series

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    LucknFate wrote: »
    I can't wait to hear it! I'm so rarely excited for new movie music. The trailers for 5 and 6 were incredible.

Agreed! The Ghost Protocol trailer always stood out to me too as a favorite. I rewatched it so many times.
    Simon Pegg confirms here that the teaser will debut with the Top Gun sequel.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7S78CCCQcqE
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited May 2022 Posts: 14,861
    Aargh it looks so good

I saw a few frames from the MI7 trailer had leaked out, I wonder if they may not release it a little earlier.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    mtm wrote: »
    Aargh it looks so good

I saw a few frames from the MI7 trailer had leaked out, I wonder if they may not release it a little earlier.

I am not a fan of Top Gun, from what I have read regarding the aerial stunt work from Top Gun 2 I will watch it for the third act alone. I have read its an interesting commentary on Cruise himself and his career.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Lovely bit of showmanship for the TG premiere in Cannes

FTHLm7CX0AARuck?format=jpg&name=medium
  • edited May 2022 Posts: 4,599
    Can we have a TC thread? or a Top Gun Thread ?

PS seats booked for Wed next week - feeling the need for speed. Considering how poor some of the stuff Hollywood is churning out at the moment, it's such a relief that there are people who still understand what main stream fans want.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    patb wrote: »
    Can we have a TC thread? or a Top Gun Thread ?

PS seats booked for Wed next week - feeling the need for speed. Considering how poor some of the stuff Hollywood is churning out at the moment, it's such a relief that there are people who still understand what main stream fans want.

Absolutely @patb I thought we had a Top Gun thread.
    By all means open a thread.
    done
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Hopefully I'll see the trailer tonight attached to Top Gun. I'm almost as excited for MI7's trailer as I am for Top Gun
    edited May 2022 Posts: 40,368
    Aargh it looks so good

Got a link?

I found some stills from it:

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/usxp7k
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Aargh it looks so good

Got a link?

I found some stills from it:

https://www.reddit.com/gallery/usxp7k

Thanks !
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Yeah I've only seen a couple of stills - those are more than I'd seen in fact! :) I don't know if it means it'll come out sooner, although I guess it's not far away anyway.
    I'm curious if it leaked due to its attachment with the worldwide premiere of Top Gun: Maverick or if it's coming online soon too. Either way, I need to see it.

I keep searching and I find one random ass article explaining it leaked with absolutely no link or information provided.
    FIAT 500 - love it
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I'm happy to hang and wait for it to appear in good quality. Did you hear the Light The Fuse boys describing it on their podcast a week or so back? It does sound excellent.
    I'm happy to hang and wait for it to appear in good quality. Did you hear the Light The Fuse boys describing it on their podcast a week or so back? It does sound excellent.

I didn't, I've just seen the general quick snippets mentioned in articles once it was shown at CinemaCon. It comes in around two minutes, 10 seconds long, so pretty lengthy for an initial teaser.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    The Reddit post has been deleted.
    Did anyone happen to save it, or know of another source to view it?
    Sadly, it seems like the thread was removed and most articles linking to it were also deleted, since it all traced back to that Reddit movie leaks post. I'd love to see them again but should only be another week or so until the trailer's online, I'd imagine, unless it's exclusively attached to Top Gun: Maverick for a week or so like the new Avatar trailer was with Doctor Strange 2.
    Unfortunately the premiere ran late so they didn't show any trailers before Top Gun Maverick last night
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Sorry to hear that, but I guess we'll all see it soon enough. Tell us about the film though :) (In the other thread I guess :D )
    Sorry to hear that, but I guess we'll all see it soon enough. Tell us about the film though :) (In the other thread I guess :D )

I've just posted a bit of a review in the Top Gun thread, I started and couldn't stop. Don't worry no spoilers
    Benny wrote: »
    The Reddit post has been deleted.
    Did anyone happen to save it, or know of another source to view it?

Found them again:

https://actionewz.com/movies/mission-impossible-dead-reckoning-part-one-images-leak-online-from-the-first-a71#gs.0qrrt1
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    The trailer has leaked online. Not going to post it incase there's anyone who wants to wait for it to be released officially.
    edited May 2022 Posts: 40,368
    The trailer has leaked online. Not going to post it incase there's anyone who wants to wait for it to be released officially.

I'm too damn impatient. I'd love a link.

EDIT: Found it!
    Man, that was...something. The action looks varied, versatile, insane, off the charts, and that cliff jump looks like it'll be as breathtaking as the one from TSWLM. I'm all in.
    I'll catch it with Top Gun next week. Assuming it's there.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    I'll catch it with Top Gun next week. Assuming it's there.

It's already leaked now so no question it'll be attached to it. Can't wait to see some of these moments on the big screen. Stunning.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Oh man, give it to me.

I’m glad it gives us an explanation for the BMW’s odd lack of doors!
    Not totally sold on the slightly cheap sounding music to be honest, but apart from that, I’m all in.