House of the Dragon (2022 - )

DenbighDenbigh UK
edited April 29 in General Movies & TV Posts: 4,101
105528.jpg

So now that it is officially in production, I thought I'd start a discussion page for House of the Dragon, the Game of Thrones prequel about the story of House Targaryen on HBO, set to be released in 2022.

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    After all the time I dedicated into the first GOT series, only for it to end the way it did, I'll be approaching this one with a very large amount of caution and uncertainty. I do hope it's great, though.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited April 29 Posts: 4,101
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    After all the time I dedicated into the first GOT series, only for it to end the way it did, I'll be approaching this one with a very large amount of caution and uncertainty. I do hope it's great, though.
    I can understand that. I just think with the people involved -especially the cast, I can't help but get excited :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I can understand that. I just think with the people involved -especially the cast, I can't help but get excited :)

No Benioff and Weiss involvement is the main reason I'll likely give it a shot. I'll happily avoid anything they're attached to for the rest of their careers.