The Where Are You Seeing NO TIME TO DIE Thread - Tickets On Sale September 13

Comments

• goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    It is indeed. I don't know if the movie can be watched somewhere else in Switzerland on Wednesday but it is great anyway.
    Showtimes are being populated at AMC in the US ahead of ticket release probably on Monday like the UK. Dolby Cinema screenings also happening, like IMAX, from the morning of Thursday April 9. First regular screenings begin 7pm on the 9th.
    FoxRox wrote: »

I was hoping they were gonna do this - fantastic news, thank you for the heads up!
    antovolk wrote: »

I was hoping they were gonna do this - fantastic news, thank you for the heads up!

Absolutely!! When you posted about AMC I just looked it up and found this. I’m thinking I’m going to have to alter my Bondathon a bit so I can enjoy this amazing opportunity! I never got to see CR in theaters so I’m pumped.
    And seems like no 70mm IMAX prints in the US as the Metreon San Francisco, Citywalk LA and Lincoln Square NY venues are marked to show this in laser.
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 12,259

So exciting; I wish I could buy the ticket now but the pre-order is not available yet for AMC. Since it is a whopping 14 hours long, I wonder how they will handle the time situation? Maybe start CR at 12 PM, with small breaks between each film, and NTTD starts around 11:30 PM?
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    edited February 2020 Posts: 8,022
    Typically these marathons start early in the morning. I think a more likely start is 9am, which would then lead up to the 7pm showing.
    Typically these marathons start early in the morning. I think a more likely start is 9am, which would then lead up to the 7pm showing.

That makes sense. I haven’t been to a film marathon since The Hobbit trilogy, and that was only 3 films versus 5. I definitely want to catch this; I’ll have to request off work if I can get that ticket!
  • DwayneDwayne New York City

Thanks for the heads up! I may be using one of my vacation days :-)!
  • edited February 2020 Posts: 3,164
    Tickets are on sale with shows from 0:07am on Friday, April 3, in Belgium - including the Kinepolis Brussels IMAX which is the biggest screen in Europe and will be showing NTTD as intended. Might be a serious option for me should BFI not get a 70mm print...

https://kinepolis.be/nl/events/avant-premiere-no-time-die#599
    Probably worth that double post - tickets on sale from midnight Monday for the UK
    Anyone have any idea of when the tickets will go up for pre-order in the US - particularly the marathon? (I assume same time as the regular NTTD ones?)
    Anyone have any idea of when the tickets will go up for pre-order in the US - particularly the marathon? (I assume same time as the regular NTTD ones?)

I will be surprised if not Monday also like the UK.

I will be surprised if not Monday also like the UK.

That would make sense. I’ll keep my eyes peeled. I don’t know how many other Bond superfans are in my area so I just want to get the marathon tickets as soon as I can.
    Tickets are **now on sale** at Vue if you use their iPhone app. First screenings are on morning of the 2nd and not at midnight...

For those who bought the VIP Gift Sets from 007.com - those are actually redeemable only at Vue so give the codes you have a try...
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 4,400
    Tickets are **now on sale** at Vue if you use their iPhone app. First screenings are on morning of the 2nd and not at midnight...

For those who bought the VIP Gift Sets from 007.com - those are actually redeemable only at Vue so give the codes you have a try...

Surely a new trailer tomorrow to coincide with the ticket sale release. Is that what you're hearing @antovolk ? After all, we are 4 weeks out and still no second trailer.....

Surely a new trailer tomorrow to coincide with the ticket sale release. Is that what you're hearing @antovolk ? After all, we are 4 weeks out and still no second trailer.....

heard nothing my end
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England

Will we be waiting till midnight do you think for them to be available on their website?

I don't have an iphone and have an android one.
    Shardlake wrote: »

Will we be waiting till midnight do you think for them to be available on their website?

I don't have an iphone and have an android one.

Honestly 50/50 chances it's either midnight or like 8/9am tomorrow. But if they have showtimes now on the app it's probably midnight
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm seeing tickets for my surrounding area are up in the US, you just can't purchase them yet. Aiming to catch it in IMAX laser during a noon showing on the 9th.
    Tickets now up at Cineworld ‪http://cineworld.co.uk/films/no-time-to-die/ho00006936
  • RC7RC7

Not all cinemas again, though. Weird?
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 3,164
    RC7 wrote: »

Not all cinemas again, though. Weird?

Cineworld odd like that sometimes...wait a few mins?

Curzon also live, first shows at 007am (7am not 0:07)
    https://www.curzoncinemas.com/film-info/no-time-to-die

And Vue https://www.myvue.com/film/no-time-to-die

Edit 2: And Odeon. BFI IMAX appears to be digital and not 70mm. Odeon Leicester Square not getting a Thursday opening night show... https://www.odeon.co.uk/films/no_time_to_die/18858/
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Vue IMAX Leeds Booked for

3 x IMAX 03/04/20 11:20

3 x IMAX 04/04/20 16:10
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 2,436
    Got my ticket booked!
    Come on AMC!!!
  • RC7RC7
    It’s on!
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    No tickets available yet at cineplex.com for Canada