The nobody group

007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
edited February 2020 in Bond Movies Posts: 3,126
The group where it is a place to vent and discuss about any issues you have be it Bond or anything else in a therapeutic environment.

Comments

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Huh? Something like "Doctor, doctor, nobody's taking notice of me!!!" "Next one, please!"...or the like? I have certain Bond issues, but I do not really think they are in any way pathological.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Why oh why am I a Bond fan at all? The MI6 are an evil organization. I feel dirty.
    How do I not overspend on NTTD-related books, magazines and other assorted merchandise? Not to mention it comes out just days before tax day here in the U.S. I've got a whole storage unit filled with Bond stuff, a lot of which I am rapidly losing fascination with: die-cast cars, countless magazines, action figures among them.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    @007Blofeld could you add a little more to help us understand what you are looking for here?
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Birdleson wrote: »
    NicNac wrote: »
    @007Blofeld could you add a little more to help us understand what you are looking for here?

I think that @BT3366 has taken it in the intended spirit.
    Yeah, reckon you’re right
    BT3366 wrote: »
    How do I not overspend on NTTD-related books, magazines and other assorted merchandise? Not to mention it comes out just days before tax day here in the U.S. I've got a whole storage unit filled with Bond stuff, a lot of which I am rapidly losing fascination with: die-cast cars, countless magazines, action figures among them.

Sell off the items you aren't keen on anymore to help finance the NTTD financial splurge?
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    NicNac wrote: »

@NicNac i just put as a place to vent and discuss about any issues you have be it Bond or anything else. sorry for the confusion.
    Update: I began my spending spree by purchasing the Entertainment Weekly issue with Craig and Malek on the cover, setting me back $6.99. However, magazines like this are ones I'll keep as part of the permanent collection. Only glanced through it, thought, as I'm trying to remain spoiler-free for NTTD.