No Time to Die production thread

Comments

You should make it official by mentioning him in the 'Members Appreciation Thread ) haha ;)
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    barryt007 wrote: »
    You should make it official by mentioning him in the 'Members Appreciation Thread ) haha ;)

Might do that, there is so much love for Balje.
    Yeah, great video @jake24. I was actually surprised at how good it looked using those clips. I also like your title. I bet it's better than the one Eon end up officially using.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I agree @bondsum . I like that title as well. Someone said about it potentially dating because the Queen is old and..well, you know. But, it really wouldn't. All the Bond films are products of their time. Like mentioning the Beatles in Goldfinger.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    Well done @jake24. I had fun watching it.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Half-Monk, Half-Hitman? ;)

Many of the Gardner titles would work.
    NicNac wrote: »

He definitely deserves a medal
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Getafix wrote: »
    NicNac wrote: »

He definitely deserves a medal

Or modhhod.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    @jake24 brilliant job mate. Eon have their work cut out to top that
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Cheers guys.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    @jake24 brilliant job mate. Eon have their work cut out to top that

I agree. It looks so good you could be doing this for a living.
    Just saw the behind the scene footage. Very nice. And I know I had reservations about Lashana Lynch as a Bond girl, but this really calmed them. Not sure why. I have seen prettier women and she's still not as attractive as Lupita (their first choice?), but she seems full of sensuality.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Just saw the behind the scene footage. Very nice. And I know I had reservations about Lashana Lynch as a Bond girl, but this really calmed them. Not sure why. I have seen prettier women and she's still not as attractive as Lupita (their first choice?), but she seems full of sensuality.
    Agreed. Her character looks pretty cool and seductive.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    jake24 wrote: »

Well I can’t say that I find her attractive, but I do find the possibilities of her character intriguing and look forward to seeing what she brings to the film.

Yes, very self assured and openly sexual.

Probably because she's playing him.

At that point, I venture he doesn't know she's
    Mi6. Let alone 007, if rumours are true.

That'll give us some nice dynamics. The predator being the prey for once.
    Hey, I’m new here- not sure how the quotes/tags work but i’ll figure it out! Interesting that the preliminary footage doesn’t involve anything of Madeline, suggesting Craig is alone in Jamaica. Wonder if she’ll have the role we expect in the film?
    I.e. maybe it would tie up some loose ends and sort of compensate for some of the flaws in the last film if it turned out she’d been playing him throughout SP. Definitely more interesting than another Bond girl death maybe!
    I.e. maybe it would tie up some loose ends and sort of compensate for some of the flaws in the last film if it turned out she’d been playing him throughout SP. Definitely more interesting than another Bond girl death maybe!

Yes, considerably ;)

PS: Welcome, btw.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Hey, I’m new here- not sure how the quotes/tags work but i’ll figure it out! Interesting that the preliminary footage doesn’t involve anything of Madeline, suggesting Craig is alone in Jamaica. Wonder if she’ll have the role we expect in the film?

Underneath any post, there’s a quote button.

Welcome @Yes_Considerably
    Univex wrote: »

Yes, considerably ;)

Thanks! Love the thread, have been checking it over the last couple of months and only just got the courage to get involved- “not much more than a voyeur, are you? Too scared to join in?” Ace. When Boyle left I thought the world had ended, I watched some of Fukunaga’s work and have full faith in his vision, especially after the teaser. Really think it is going to be great.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

These rumours are nothing but wild speculation.

Let's hope so. Personally I'm not too crazy about them.

Yes, considerably ;)

Thanks! Love the thread, have been checking it over the last couple of months and only just got the courage to get involved- “not much more than a voyeur, are you? Too scared to join in?” Ace. When Boyle left I thought the world had ended, I watched some of Fukunaga’s work and have full faith in his vision, especially after the teaser. Really think it is going to be great.

Never been a Boyle fan. Can't seem to like any of his films. For me, they're overgrown over rated MTV videoclips with political and social agendas. But I am a Fukunaga fan. The guy has vision, and it's starting to show. Good to have you around, @Yes_Considerably. Hope you have fun. The forums can be a Le Cercle or a battlefield, depending on the day ;)

Yes, considerably ;)

Never been a Boyle fan. Can't seem to like any of his films. For me, they're overgrown over rated MTV videoclips with political and social agendas. But I am a Fukunaga fan. The guy has vision, and it's starting to show. Good to have you around, @Yes_Considerably. Hope you have fun. The forums can be a Le Cercle or a battlefield, depending on the day ;)

Harsh verdict on Boyle. I agree he's slightly overrated but he's not as bad as you suggest. Quite a solid story teller and manages to do it with energy and wit which is quite unusual these days.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Yes, considerably ;)

Harsh verdict on Boyle. I agree he's slightly overrated but he's not as bad as you suggest. Quite a solid story teller and manages to do it with energy and wit which is quite unusual these days.

Agree but I think we definitely dodged a bullet. Don't think his particular style is fitting for Bond. A tad too hyper though effective at times.
    This Boyle talk reminds me that I've yet to watch any of his films. Where do I start?
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 6,665
    This Boyle talk reminds me that I've yet to watch any of his films. Where do I start?

Trainspotting and Shallow Grave.

PS: I've see all his films. Still don't like him as a director.

Yes, considerably ;)

Fair enough. All and all, you're quite right. I just don't appreciate his particular style of film making.

Trainspotting and Shallow Grave.

PS: I've see all his films. Still don't like him as a director.

Thanks! There's a possibility I won't like his films either, but I will have to give the films a chance first.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Slumdog Millionaire, which I do really like.