No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    And what about October 5th?
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 17,279
    mtm wrote: »
    I must admit I'm not sure I've ever seen any high end product (i.e. the sort of thing James Bond would actually own himself!) enhanced by any 007 branding. It just never works. The watches look nasty and cheap with gunbarrels on them, the perfume looks silly, the champagne looks rubbish. 007 himself is classy, but his brand isn't. 007 TM indeed! :D

The only time I like Bond products is when they embrace the silliness: I bought a great Moonraker T-shirt from 007.com with a big '79 Roger poster on it, I love my Zorin tee etc. That most recent Aston Martin special edition actually knew to have a bit of fun with it, putting the gadget control panel in the armrest and targets on the gearshifts- I think that might be the only way it works. Weird, isn't it? He's the classiest guy in cinema, but his logo and its associations is kind of the naffest!

I couldn't agree more: anytime I see a product with the 007 logo on it, which isn't just a fun…something, I find it silly – and particular high end products. It's like driving around in a car with a "007" number plate or something like that, IMO.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Contraband wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's still getting that damn hacker message, f***** up the posting here. Have to reload and reload and reload..

I am too. What gives?

MI6 needs to fix it ASAP. Damn irritating

It's an admin issue, has nothing to do with us moderators. We've reached out, should be fixed sooner rather than later.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's still getting that damn hacker message, f***** up the posting here. Have to reload and reload and reload..

I am too. What gives?

It's an admin issue, has nothing to do with us moderators. We've reached out, should be fixed sooner rather than later.

Yep, I know. Just been informed by Jake

I am too. What gives?

It's a completely harmless issue, right?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

I am too. What gives?

Indeed. It's likely just an out of date security certificate issue or something...unless Silva is amongst us, then we're all buggered.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool

I am too. What gives?

Indeed. It's likely just an out of date security certificate issue or something...unless Silva is amongst us, then we're all buggered.

Think on your sins...
  • FoxRox wrote: »
    https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a34225716/james-bond-no-time-to-die-daniel-craig-storylines/

Speaking on the first episode of the official James Bond podcast, Broccoli revealed: "There's a few lines that are in the script that Bond fans will love from the books.

Love the sound of this!

Oooh anyone have any ideas which ones? The Dr. No mania one came to mind...

Craig, Eilish and Finneas on Jimmy Fallon
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited October 2020 Posts: 4,343
    antovolk wrote: »

Craig, Eilish and Finneas on Jimmy Fallon

Looking forward for the first clip.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator

I am too. What gives?

It is. Please bear with us; I have chased admin again this morning to try and get it sorted.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Aah... Can I tweet it? With the usual cred?
    Sure thing. It's a die-cast model, 1:300 scale.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    QBranch wrote: »
    Aah... Can I tweet it? With the usual cred?
    Sure thing. It's a die-cast model, 1:300 scale.

Great. Thanks man
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Video about to drop.

New TV spot came up before the video premiere
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Lots of new footage in the music video :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Lots of very intriguing new footage.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I thought it was a very good music video. Tons of new footage too!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2020 Posts: 5,869
    Madeleine is looking 100 times more interesting than in Spectre.

Love how much she was the focus of this music video :)
    007007x wrote: »

new footage in the spot?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I particularly enjoyed Madeleine moving through the train. She really looked like she didn't want to leave him. Also, the shots of her at Safin's base look really cool :)

new footage in the spot?

Just Bond says a new line “we have to destroy all of these” something like that. He’s wearing the blue shirt
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

new footage in the spot?
    Couple of alternate angles, otherwise no.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    jake24 wrote: »

new footage in the spot?
    Couple of alternate angles, otherwise no.

Do you have a link?
  • Not too much new in the music video, standout moment for me has to be Bond leaving Madeleine at the train, that scene looks genuinely heartbreaking from the little bits we've seen.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Good music video. Some interesting new scenes to talk about...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2020 Posts: 5,869
    Not too much new in the music video, standout moment for me has to be Bond leaving Madeleine at the train, that scene looks genuinely heartbreaking from the little bits we've seen.
    Same @phantomvices, you could see the pain on Seydoux's face. I also loved the last scene of them reuniting at Safin's base. I'm honestly so glad they decided to bring her back.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    edited October 2020 Posts: 972
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I particularly enjoyed Madeleine moving through the train. She really looked like she didn't want to leave him. Also, the shots of her at Safin's base look really cool :)

The one with the train, I think that's gonna be a sad and heartbreaking scene in the movie. Bond needing to separate apart like that for some reason...